Short or Long Hair?

I am missing a BOTH LOOK GREAT option in this poll.

In my opinion she does look great with both, yet different. The long hair is so much more princess-like. Elegant, tamed with the big hair clip.
The short hair makes her look more... alive and cheerful, if that makes sense.

But maybe it is just because most of the time you see her with long hair, she looks all emo and pity-me. I mean, just look at the comparison screens in the first post.

Long hair by far.

I don't really like women with short hair in real life and the same for most part carries over into video games and anime.

I have really long hair in real life myself ^^

Honestly, I always loved her with her long hair, because she looks so much prettier...and I just love long hair. But with her short hair, it gave her a chance to move on and leave her past self behind, so it kind of grew on me.

I guess I like her with either one.

Long Hair
It just seems right, despite the fact that it is clearly related to everything she doesn't want to be, but has to because of who she is...

I liked the long hair better. It looked more natural. Though I don't think she needed the band at the very end of her long hair. It seemed to defeat the purpose of having one, but I'm not a woman so I probably have no opinion. =p

Cade: She partially cut it to disguise herself while she was away from the castle but also to physically cut herself off of what/who she used to be in Alexandria. It was a physical meaning for Garnet to finally be allowed to be who she wanted to be. It's been a long time since I've played, but from her personality she didn't seem very Princess like in the first place, so I liked the idea. Just not so much the hair.

I havent played FF 9 but short hair looks better i think. As long as its not too short but the style in the pic is just right.

I preffered Garnet with shorter hair, it just looks neater once it is shorter than longer. Plus i preffer girls with shorter hair styles as i think they look better than girls with longer hair.

and the point in the game where SE changed Garnet's appearence is a large turning point in the game.
it is just after her mothers death and when she is to take over as queen of Alexandria. garnet changing her hair style showed that she had undergone a change in her life

Idk i guess she looked better with long hair but that is kinda what made the transition from tifa>rinoa>garnet(long hair)> garnet(short hair)>yuna makes sense to me actually.

Garnet looked more childish with longer hair, but still fairly beautiful.
She definitely looks a lot more adult-like with short hair and still just as beautiful.

I'm neutral on this subject. :P

Definitely longer hair. She appeared more beautiful that way and was the princess we could all recognise. As soon as we saw her trim it, I don't think I could relate to her anymore.

I love her short hair, it so suits Garnet. I had short hair at the time I played FF9 for the first time and I was like WOW when I seen her cut of her locks. It does make her look so cute and I think more feminie in a way. Nothing worng with short hair ;)

I think both are cute, but I like long hair best on her!

[Please put more effort into your post and say why you prefer it long as one-liners are classed as spam. Thank you. :)]

I think to me, it was sucha shock going from long hair to short hair in just a few mins. It's like ahhh what are you doing? I mean she did it to start fresh i guess. don't blame her but, I personally think long hair is better. Much more princess like, (pretty) but her short hair is cute :) Overall, I like long.

Well I have a thing for girls with long brown hair that is straight, which is one reason I find myself so attracted to Garnet. Short hair just doesn't do it for me, I find it a bit unattractive.

Back