Short or Long Hair?

I voted for long hair because I'm a sexist pig who thinks women should have long hair and think they look much better with it.
Oh, I'm hilarious. Hee-larry-us.
Personally I think she does look better with long hair. But the act of her cutting her hair was so symbolic that in the end I had to go with short hair.

Long hair.

While there may have been a deeper reason as to why she cut her hair, the question here is: Which one looks better.

To me, it's the long hair. Personal preference rules.

I normally prefer long hair in general, I like Garnet better with Short hair. Something about it fits her, that and she seems more confident as well as happy when she has short hair.

Which, that's what I think it really represented anyway. A transformation of her character into a happier more confident Garnet. She was always so down on herself when she had long hair, the second she cut it, she was like an entirely new character (Who didn't disobey your orders >.o)

She was always so down on herself when she had long hair, the second she cut it, she was like an entirely new character (Who didn't disobey your orders >.o)
That was such a bitch. I simply went with Eiko during that timespan when I had to, and backed up Eiko's summoning with Q's Blue Magic healing. Vivi just kicked butt with Meteor.
In any case, I still liked how she looked with long hair. If she could've kept the long hair while gaining the new change in attitude, I would've been happy, but no, nothing comes for free does it?

I voted for long hair, though, because I think girls look better with long hair in general. I like how her hair looked in the final cutscene, and she was happy there too.

i know i loved her long hair in the final scene im glad it grew back

It's not like her short hair looks bad, she just needs a different change in outfit is all if she's going to be going that way. The orange suit is kinda distracting and uncomfortable looking.

Garnet looks good either way, but I really liked her look with long hair.

Overall I have to say she looks way better with the longer hair from beginning to halfway through the game. However, I think once she cuts her hair shorter, she still looks good, but not as feminine/princessy.

She's got more motivation afterward, strive, and takes more risks it seems since the haircut, but she's just not the same ole sweet Princess it seems once she takes that "dagger" to her hair.

Overall I have to say she looks way better with the longer hair from beginning to halfway through the game. However, I think once she cuts her hair shorter, she still looks good, but not as feminine/princessy.

She's got more motivation afterward, strive, and takes more risks it seems since the haircut, but she's just not the same ole sweet Princess it seems once she takes that "dagger" to her hair.

but you see..that was the whole purpose and symbol of the haircut..she didnt want to be the old princess..she wanted to be herself..and she wanted to live the way she wanted..the old her relied too much on others and the haircut was a change in everything since she learned that she lost 2 mothers 2 fathers and even 2 homes...=]

I prefer Garnet with long hair. It looks bad though when she has that Minging bobble thing on it. I like it when she lets it hang loose.. But I think she does that just before she cuts it :(

Okay, it depends on where I prefer each hairstyle.

During battles I prefer the long hair. The short hair looks strange... As they took the original graphic of Garnet during battle and just removed part of her hair. Without actually changing her hair (she didn't removed it! She cut it! There is a difference! :gonk:)

In the main menu, I prefer the short hair because the picture of the face looks better :P

During FMV I think I like both. But maybe I prefer the short one better, because I like this hairstyle, both for boys and girls (it is not actually short, just compared to her old hairstyle. I don't like a very short hair style...).

So I voted for the short hairstyle :).

As many others have already said, I say Garnet looks better with her hair long. The short does look cute and does define who she is throughout a period of the game but near the end she is back to doing her duty for her people. Also the individuals who made comments about girls "Looking Ugly" with short hair well, you all need to get a serious dosage of something called: Get a Life. Every single women on this planet does not have long hair. I should know. I go back and forth between long and short hair. I had my hair long until the end of high school and then I got tired of it. So now it is cut short in the back. The points made where women with short hair look like guys. Come on people you all need to wake up. Not all women like their hair short. Sure some people look better with short hair but its about how you feel about yourself with the hair style. So simply enough, long hair for Garnet.

I think she looks way more beautiful with the short hair. Fits her face better imo.
I think it would be a bit much to call her ugly with either hair type!

I agree with mostly everyone else, she's very pretty with both. The main thing between the long and short hair was that it suited her personality at that point in the game.

that's a hard question to answer; (in my opinion)
i really like her with short hair, but also with long hair.
she looks beautiful with both hair either way... >_>

so i guess my answer is short hair.. ^_^

I like her long hair the best. When she cut it off I just couldn't help but think that she was ugly, but in her long hair so just looked natural.

I actually think her long hair looks better. That little tie looks a bit dumb, but she pulls it off and her hair is done well.

Don't get me wrong though, the short hair had its benefits. By cutting her hair, there was nothing really to distract from those amazing curves she was gifted with. =0

Not all girls are 'supposed' to have long hair, short hair isn't just for guys. It's not like she cut her hair ultra short like a guy would have it, it's still a girl's hairstyle. :shame:

Though I do prefer her with the long hair. :) It suited her more as a princess and looks more elegant and beautiful. However as most people have pointed out, she was happier and her personality was brought out more after she cut her hair. I think that symbolizes her new found self as she became Dagger. But that doesn't mean it looked better. I think it would have looked better shorter and let loose from that band maybe, not ultra long but not as short as it was cut either. Her menu picture did look much better with the short hair though I have to say, and it does look cute.

I know that she had the long hair again at the end of the game. I think this was more to show the length of time since she last saw Zidane. As well as the fact she's back in Alexandria and is Queen, so the long hair was more fitting.

Long hair can become boring if you've had it so long, and some people can pull off short hair really well. I don't like the guys that think "Girls should only ever have long hair", it's so small minded and not fair to put that on us. Long hair is inconvenient and much harder to take care of. Some girls look prettier and more interesting with short hair. ;)

I think I prefer her long hair. It actually looks better on her and it kinda fits her face more than the short hair. But like her with the short hair too, it just kinda looks funny to me.

Back