Advent Children AC 2??

If they make another movie based on the FFVII universe i hope it's about genesis because, correct me if i'm wrong, he isn't exactly dead.

In all honesty I wish they would have just made a LONG(at least as long as the originial game) in depth sequel to the original game, and never made Advent Children or Dirge of Cerebrus or anything else I missed. Also I wish they had put more work into Crisis Core Though I liked the game and thought it was pretty good.

Not according to the end of Dirge of Cerebrus though they gave him some Accent he doesnt have in Crisis Core.
That's just because he was actually voiced by Gackt in DoC (Gackt is the Japanese singer Genesis was based off of).

Well, I think that there was a lot about FF VII, and if they want to do a movie, why don't they try another part of FF series? I believe that even another FF movie could be very interesting

Advent Children was alright, although i wished it had more :nanaki:
But i digress, another movie would be warmly welcomed by me.

Hmm.. I think that another movie would be uncalled for. It's already being milked like crazy, with FF XIII seemingly 'borrowing' quite a lot from the game. I have to say, I liked Advent Children but it needed more of the other characters and it being longer would've helped to. I think directors are getting kind of lazy now a days, with them using the time limit on movies as an excuse for them to not have all the necessary scenes. Peter Jackson pulled off a 3 hour movie, I would've liked to have seen the same for Advent Children :ness:

Then again, it depends, they would've had to extend on a lot of events, I think seeing an emo cloud for at least 2 hours wouldn't help at all. So I think I take that back... :wacky:

but I don't see the point of another movie, unless it's based off of another character. We've seen enough of Cloud and Red XIII would have to be next inline for a movie :wacky: imo.

All the FF7 characters had interesting stories, Barret included. It would be cool if the game was translated to a movie without it being ruined, seeing Aerith a little more would make me so happy. :wacky:

I honestly thought Advent Children was well done, I also thought the characters were done really well too Especially Reno. But in any event what I'd like to see is them to take the game the whole story and do a movie, it'd be epic. I'd actually like to see the Triplets fleshed out more to be honest, since they sort of appeared and you're going "Ehh? Who are they and why is Cloud thier brother?".

Last edited:
i dont think there should be an advent childern 2, the first one explained the story so how are they going to top tht, i cannot relli see how the next one is going to meet the requirements of the story of the first one, i mean advent children lead off from the game and you could understand tht, but the 2nd one will have to run off the first movie,

Hmm.

While I would love them to explore the FFVII world further, I don't think a sequel is necessary for that. The movie was pure awesome, but taking FFVII to the movie world should be a one time thing only imo.

Although...I'm gonna totally buy the AC Complete...cause I'm a big fan/dumbass...

:D

I'll rather have a prequel than a sequel. What they gonna do in a sequel anyway?
Another enemy that appears and tries to revive Sephiroth? or simply to destroy the world or something?
If it isn't something more original, then it won't be that good.

While I'll still see it anyway (a FFF - Final Fantasy Fan...), I'll rather see a prequel or something. Like for example maybe parts from FFVII's plot as they are seen from Sephiroth's point of view.
Which will explain better who was controlling who and what was Sephiroth thinking when doing all those bad things. Don't sure if it'll be interesting though. Depends on whatever he was actually thinking are was just insane...
I was always hopping he'll become good in the end. But it has never happend....

The only way in which I could see them making another movie for FF7, would have to be completely different and a different route for pre-AC. Which would require a sequel to AC2 and possibly a sequel to AC3. I don't think Square-Enix will do that any time in the near future..but maybe, you never know.

A sequel to Advent Children would be cool. This takes place right before Dirge of Cerberus right. But a Prequel would be nice also. I want to see Kadajs back story aswell as his groups. Denzel Myliene and all the other Advent Children characters are pretty interesting. Is Myliene related to Aerith somehow?

Personally, i have a fear or sequels. They usually ruin the first Eg; Shrek, transformers, oceans 11 (damn that was good). A prequel would be good as it is another storyline. AC seems more like the absolute end. I mean, Cloud get rid of his stigma and he doesnt appear so emo anymore. The only thing that kept the story going was that there was unresolved issues in Cloud and his emotions. Fix that and thats the end of FF7. An extra movie would make people say that SE is further milking the series.

Back