How much attention do you pay to your skin?

As far as lotion goes yes I have to use it or then my hands/legs feel dry and icky so i moisturize my hands and legs. But when it comes to my face-- even as a teen I never had an issue with my acne. Sometimes when I just fell asleep with my makeup it really had no effect although, I do clean my face in the morning to wake me up or I do it whenever I take a shower. So i got pretty lucky and how I dont have bad skin and all.

Naturally I am forced to pay attention to my skin, because I have Eczema on my hands, it gets bad if not taken care of this time of year (Winter).

Cold, Water, and Dirt/filth are particularly bad for it, so I have to be careful when dealing with water, I should wash my hands quickly and dry them very well. xP

It only becomes very notieable during the cold weather though, so most of the time it isn't a problem at all, just need to apply some medicated cream to the effected areas.

Other than this health problem, I don't pay too much attention to my skin, I don't get up every morning, go to the washroom to look in the mirror, and then go "AH! A wrinkle!" xD

I don't really think about it much.

I never got very bad acne or anything, just a few spots here and there at random times, so I didn't use anything to fight them off.

I'd just wash my face with water, go in the shower with shower gel of sorts.

What I do / did / do every now and then think about is avoiding eczema, as I go all red and manky if I eat crisps (for some terrible reason), and there have been instances where rashes or dry skin or something along those has formed in various parts of my body, often a result of sneaky crisps (I like them), but sometimes just caused by cold weather and not drying my hands properly. It's not so bad anymore as I'm not as OCD about washing my hands as I used to be.

So I use a sort of eczema'ish cream to put in whatever places it appears on. It's never that noticeable unless a person is looking really closely at me (which isn't likely to happen) but it is annoying nonetheless. I also started using olive oil and later cocoa butter soaps to try and help my hands, but I haven't in a while.

I'd say my skin is quite sensitive as I was badly sunburnt as a child, so I take care when needed, but it is rarely ever on my mind until 2 minutes before I climb into bed, when I wack out the eczema thing and rub it whether it is needed / wherever I can be bothered to get to (I'm often too tired to do it properly).

Last edited:
I got pimples on mah forehead so...

Clearasil Foam Wash
Clearasil Face mask (Lol?)
Clearasil Pimple blaster (Something like that...)

Although...I forget to use them...Alot...

Almost none.

I've never really had any problems with my skin. It kind of makes me cringe when I go out and all the cracks in my palm start to turn white, though.

Other than that, I can't really say I'm too concerned with my skin. It's usually my hair that needs to be washed all the time <_<

I use Nivea everyday on my face and Sudocrem for my exzema on my arms. I use to do a Simple 3 routine, but it took ages to do. So now its just Nivea and it keeps my skin nice and smooth. And if I see a spot appearing I Clearasil it to death!

I wash my face every morning and night, i use clean and clear daily scrub. Keeps working even after i dry my face up with a towel, haven't needed to use acne systems since. Proactiv never worked for me, i'm glad i don't use it anymore, it was starting to get too expensive.

i wash my face all the time when i go outside of the house,but when i reside in my home for the day,i dont really pay attention,only when i think im really dirty lol

Proactiv never worked for me, i'm glad i don't use it anymore, it was starting to get too expensive.
Omg that was the biggest waste of money for me.

I've tried so many different facial products. I used to pay a lot of attention to my skin. But I started noticing that when I washed my face it would progressively break out more and more, so now all I use is just water. I have clear skin and rarely get so much as a pimple anymore. The only makeup that I wear is eyeliner and only rarely eyeshadow.

I've just changed my facewash for the first time in about 15 years (well, the brand) I finally decided that at 27 years old, I really shouldn't need clearasil anymore, even though it was an exfoliating scrub, and I still swear by that. So I've purchased myself some Oil of Ulay facial wash (targets the 7 signs of aging! olololol) It's also exfoliating, but the beads in it are abit more micro than I'd like..... I still have temperamental skin, I just don't get the red dudes (much) anymore, but I still get blocked pores, so I may have to revert back......though, I do like how fresh looking my face already seems to be looking after only a week or so of using it.

I still exfoliate the rest of my body with one of them ....squishy ball efforts and plenty of Dove soap. Cheap soap just dries out the skin, I don't trust shower gels either

I'm quite lucky with my skin really (face aside) as long as I exfoliate in the shower every day it's nice and glowy and I only relaly moisturise when I'm off oot on the town

Haha, I pay A LOT of attention to it, especially around this time when I'm PMSing because before my lady time, I usually break out around my chin and forehead which is horrible. :rage: Though I do have a daily and nightly regimen, but I have to be very careful with what products I use because my skin is very sensitive. I use Oil of Olay products because they seem to be one of the rarities that doesn't harm my skin. I start out with a foaming face wash, followed by an astringent toner which works very well on my skin and keeps my face clear. Before I put my makeup on I use the Oily of Olay moisturizing cream which not only helps me better blend my makeup, but takes away the dry skin that I get really badly on my nose and in between my eyebrows. Once all that's dry, I put on my makeup, and go about the day. Though some days I don't wear makeup and just do my morning skin-cleansing routine.

At the end of the night I use a foaming makeup removing face wash, followed by the toner and then I use Oil of Olay's Night Cream which not only helps with my dry skin issue, but it keeps away the stress lines and such you can get on the sides of your mouth or on your forehead. I noticed about a month ago I was getting a small line on the left side by my mouth and asked the doctor about it. He said stress because I'm way too young to be getting lines like that. Since I started using it, it has completely disappeared.

This stuff is really all I can use on my skin asides from a couple of other products but they're a lot more expensive than Oil of Olay. Actually, Oil of Olay has been the most inexpensive and has worked the best so far for me. It keeps my skin really soft and smooth. I've not had any problems dry skin or even oily skin. Some products can actually leave an oily residue on your face, especially if you overuse them. So yeah, that's my daily and nightly regimen.

I only use water and soap, and I was my face twice a day; three times if I feel I've been somewhere particularly dusty or I've been walking in the rain. :wacky:

I used to use all sorts of special products but since the age of 18, I haven't really had to. I don't get acne anymore, and my face is naturally smooth and soft so I don't need moisturiser. My skin hates moisturiser. :lew:

When it comes to the rest of my body, my skin is just soft and smooth and in very good condition, though that may change in the next few years. When I need the products, I'll certainly use them! I just don't want to use them too early...

My face was so perfectly perfect, and then almost the exact moment that my age went from 12 to 13, I started to get acne. It was something that I used to be able to brag about. Now that's all gone :sad3: . Anyway, It is very annoying. Luckily, Mom is a freak about this stuff, and she has stashes of face creams and such for us to use. My face cream is a honey/milk combo, which is fucking hella dope. I seem to be getting better lately. But I am still worried about it. >_>

Daily shower. Occasional moisturiser if it feels tight. That's pretty much it. I used to get bad acne when I was in my teens and eating chocolate all day, but now that I work out/eat better it's clear most of the time. I'm more worried about my hair; all the men in my family are bald. It's coming for me!

I have to wash my face at least twice a day, otherwise my pimples will reappear. :rage:

I also put lotion on every other day to moisturize my skin.

I wanna take care of my skin now so that when I'm an old lady, I will still look like a young girl with good ass skin. I don't want to look all wrinkly and old. :sad3:

Frequently, lately. It's because I'm getting older and don't want to age too fast and because I get pimples frequently. I've been trying to wash my face at least once a day...but it's hard to trust anything because I feel like the face is so sensitive and its the first thing everyone sees, the first thing you put out there when you go out, so I just wanna be careful.

that oil of olay is still serving me well.still get spots though. ive accepted that il have them forever now ):

i do moisturise now. though the only one ive been able to use without ruining my skin is some garnier one....which im am scraping the edges on now, i better get some more

it is so expensive having shit skin lol

I've actually recently changed my daily regimen, new products, etc. I've been doing some research on Korea's skincare products and bought a few online. Fortunately they have a base in Los Angeles, so my products arrived after a couple days. I've been using the Nature Republic Aqua Max Watery Cream as my moisturizer and I love it. Soon I'll be using the The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Rice Cleansing Water, which is an oil free refreshing cleansing water to remove makeup. I've been using the Neutrogena (both face cleanser and toner) for a long time, and while there's nothing wrong with it, I wanted to try the brands from The Face Shop, Nature Republic, Innisfree, and Etude House.

Like before, my main thing is less makeup (not that I wore them daily or heavy with it) and more on daily morning and nightly routine skin care.

Back