Of all the guest characters that joined your team, who was the best?

my fav guest was auron because at a high lvl he is ace i mean sora was like lvlv 75 and auron was the same and he was ace in the underground he just kicked ass, also i like to used jack skellingtion because he was the same as auron at the higher levels

If you count the ones in Hollow Bastion, I'd have to say Cloud. His skills kicked so much ass, it wasn't even funny.

If we're speaking just normal guests, I'd have to say either Riku or Jack Skellington. Riku was just a cool fighter, and Jack had teh awesomest magic skills.

I would have to say Cloud and Auron. Both of their abilities they have and techniques they have kick butt. I like the limit Auron and Sora uses, however I have to say Riku's Limit with Sora is the best overall.

If you have not beaten the game dont look at this but it would b
Rikku in the world that never was ^_^ mainly cause his ya best friend n his my fav charctor

my favorite guest char would be squall, as squall kicks ass without trying. characters that join your party are different. out of those, my favorite would be riku

Jack and Auron.

Jack because he just pwnz.

Auron because his my favorite FFX character. The Busiando double attack was awesome. :)

Jack Skellington (I'm a NBC fan), Beast, Riku, and Auron were my favourite.

Jack because I'm an NBC fan. Beast because he was strong and powerful. Riku because he is just excellent, and a great character, and Auron because he's a Final Fantasy character, and a rather good one.

Riku and Auron cause of there awsome limits and how powerfull they are. Followed by Aladen because I'm a speed freak who likes the speed of his limit trickfantasy.

Even though some of my favourite were Auron, Riku and Aladin, my favourite had to be Mulan and Mushu. Not only are their attacks killer, and look heaps good, the limit break between the two is just kick arse. It looks stunning, its powerful, but for some of it, you're also granted the ability to fly :gasp:

Auron. No doubt about it...He is sexy for a game character...i know someone who looks like him in many ways...doppelganger..?

Mulan! "For China!"

My favorite was Mulan, her or Beast I love those movies, and the levels didn't disappoint me, they were fun to have on you team, I like Mulans Limit Break things they were fun to use.

Jack Skellington ALL THA WAY. He is such a BAMF and he's really popular at Spencers gifts :P:P:P:P I also liked the movie lol

Man, my problem with this game, is I'm more for nostalgia rather than actual gameplay.

For example, I liked Jack Skellington, Auron, and the small time you get Squall and Cloud just because I love the characters. -_-

I didn't even pay attention to how they affected my battles.

For all I cared, they could've been picking their nose off in a corner as long as I knew they were part of my "group." Haha.

By far, Riku.

Not just he is a badass hero his Keyblade is pretty cool and his attacks are extremely helpful alongside his Limit that can deal a lof of damage to a huge group of enemies.

Sadly, you can't control them or have any FF character as a guest for a decent amount of time.

Back