Of all the guest characters that joined your team, who was the best?

All time favorite would have to be Auron, never expected him and he rocks in battle!

Other than that, it's Jack, both Jacks. :cool:
They're fighting styles are unique and are incredibly powerful.

I thought this was about XII at first. haha. I had people already in mind and everything. Oh well. =p.

Best Guest in KHII was Captain Jack and Beast. =D.

auron is THE best guest charactar period. he's like cloud with a sword that doesn't have gause on it

I have 2 favorites: Auron and.... RIKU! He beats them all (at least that's what I think) Sometimes Riku get's annoying with his "aah" or "hiah"

Hands down- Auron- he kicks nobody/heatless ass. I'm probably only saying that because i think he's cool (as seen in my avatar picture thingy)
But riku's is awesome as well, he's the only character that you can control who can shoot dark balls with and shield you using the power of the darkness.

Auron for one was by far the coolest and most helpful, 2 i hate disney guests XD

Cloud, Squall, Tifa, Yuffie were NOT guest characters. They only fought with you a brief time and did not level up, nor could you equip or swap them out.

In saying that the best guest character would be Auron. He really retains his entire FFX personality.

Oh Auron most definaetly, I'm such an Auron fangirl. I don't usually have the guests in my party but I just had towith him, he is epic. It made a very annoying game more worthwhile :monster:

Plus he was pretty hard aswel

Cloud - in Hollow Bastion (when they think that Goofy has died), I just stood still and he did all the killing

Auron, Riku, Tron (love the limit) and Beast were the strongest, I feel. The others were just sorta there. Not helping much.

My favourite guest is Simba, because you can do a strong limit with him and he kills the heartless before I do.

Now I have finally beat and have had Riku in my party, I'd say it's a tie between Riku and Auron because they were both pretty epic....I can't decide who I lean more towards because I have my stupid little reason for them both....

I have recently been playing through this again and i found that i loved having Simba and Rikku in my party the most as Simba was awesum and Whilst he was in your team Sora was a lion cub which i found quite cool and i liked having Riku in my party as he kills everything

It's Riku and Auron for me. Auron is just pure awesomeness and his personality did not change from when he was in FFX. Same thing for Riku, pure awesome and he's very strong.

I think Auron and Riku are the best

Riku has a far better limit break and Auron...he's just cool and deserves respect

I loved having Simba in my party because I love the Lion King. :D He was also a pretty strong character.

I also loved having Aladdin because that is one of my favorite Disney Movies.

Riku and Auron were the strongest for me. Riku did most of the work in the fights and completely owned anything that got in his way. Auron was one of my favorite characters from X, and he was a lot of help in the fights. I liked a few of the other guest characters, but these two were by far the best.

Back