Looking Up At The Half Moon < Habun No Tsuki Ga Noboru Sora
Fate/Stay Night
Gurren Lagann
Slam Dunk :P
Bleach
.hack//Roots
Peace Maker Kurogane
Rurouni Kenshin

Man, there's really a lot of incredible anime out there! If you like intriguing stories and mind games, then Death Note is just for you! The story of the anime is rather dark but the plot is just incredible!

I also recommend you Fullmetal Alchemist. I find it to be the perfect mix between an intriguing story as well as comedy! It might be a bit dark sometimes (especially towards the end of the anime) but it sure is filled loads of humour!

If you like gore and blood, well, I suggest you watch Hellsing, an anime filled with vampires that are willing to suck you dry! Scary, huh? Although short, the anime is quite good and features just some incredible music! If you're still lunging for more blood, then watch the OVAs ^^; But we warned! they're not for the weak of heart!

You can also watch Naruto and Bleach! Both animes are quite good....and lenghty, both of them featuring more than 150 episodes and counting! Although long, I like both of those animes since it reminds you in the importance of believing in yourself and believing in your friends to the point it drives you nuts (lol!). If you're going to watch those then.....skip the fillers.. they're not worth it >_>

Finally I want to talk you about a relatively new anime called Soul Eater! The plot might not be as intriguing as the previous ones but it sure is damn funny! And S.E. had something to do with it, just as with FMA. So, this kind of ensures you this anime rocks!

*EDIT*

Ugh! How could I forget about Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime? Well, both of them were created by the same guy, Kinoko Nasu. Fate/Stay Night tales the story of Emiya Shirou, a wizard apprentice who's involved into a sort of war featuring powerful familiars called Servants. It's a great anime. Tsukihime is a more vampire-oriented anime. Even though the anime is good, the visual novels are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better! So, I'd suggest you get your hands on them and begin to read them! You'll be stuck with them, I tell you!

Last edited:
I think that Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, DBZ, and Death Note covers every area of anime-ness except for romance... Though, I have yet to find any romance anime where the characters are drawn cleanly(sorry I don't know how to say that word >.o) like Bleach, Naruto, and DBZ.

I would so recommend Death note to those who love things that have an evil protagonist :D It's full of mind games and is highly recommended for those who love to use their brain while watching something.

There's:
Death Note
Full Metal Panic!
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid
Full Metal Panic? Fummofu
Full Metal Alchemist
Looking Up At The Half Moon < Habun No Tsuki Ga Noboru Sora
Fate/Stay Night
Gurren Lagann
Slam Dunk :P
Bleach
.hack//Roots
Peace Maker Kurogane
Rurouni Kenshin

I think sephiroths list covers it pretty well.

Also I have to say its about time someone put something up for Peacemaker, its a good anime thats historically based in feural japan and follows a boy wanting to avenge his parents and what he gets up to with a group of Samurai. It was my second anime series I watched and it is a good one although its starts off a little slow it gets very bloody towards the end of the 24 episode long sereis. It is also fulled with a fair bit of drama which is why my cousin (female) enjoyed it as well.

I'd add a few

Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Ergo Proxy
Eureka 7

Also any of the GUNDAM series

I'm currently into these two anime,I recomend them

Katekyo Hitman Reborn-it mixes comedy,fighting,and the italian mafia(be ready for fillers though)
Nabari No Ou-published by Square Enix(it's abot nijas,but it sure ain't your Naruto)

We are watching claymore, black cat, and Ouran High Host club right now, and they are all very good! Claymore esp. Ouran high is a comedy, a lil weird at times though, black cat is an action-type, and claymore is your typical bloody, demon-killing anime.

GTO.....................i found this to be the most interesting because of the depth of the storyline and in a way there is at least one character everyone can relate to

Recommend:
Full Metal Alchemist
Gundam Seed + Destiny
Bleach

For those who love those supernatural ones and a little comedy? (Not that popular but still heard of)
Kamichama Karin
Shugo Chara + Doki

*well seems to me you like chick flick anime's eh!? and your into robot anime too, good fighting and intense scenes? well you probably already know this but heres my recomendation for ya :)

* naruto-ofcourse, whod never heard of this anime fenominon eh? love the fight scenes and the story is great, plus you have some cool anime ladies to root for and idolize :) this is a great anime and can be very addictive until they run out of episodes to continue :D

*Bleach- same info from naruto only different characters and cooler ones too, anime ladies and intense battles to watch and an interesting story line. cant go wrong with bleach :)

*School Rumble- i dunno if youve watched it already but this is a really goodn anime, in terms of story and its simple elements like real people can relate to the situations :) and this is a great anime to watch if you wanna laugh out loud and feel all mushy :D

*finally since you love robot anime's too you should watch vandread, a cool anime with 3d mix battle scenes of robots and you have lots of anime girly stuff to relate on since most of the story line goes to these bouncy tits anime girls :D funny and cool anime to watch :)

*thats all, enjoy :D

Tactics- It has a really good storyline and is well made overall.
Bleach- Is it not apparent?
Full metal Alchemist- Over all a good anime.

Full Metal Alchemist - Great story that is very emotional and keeps you wanting to watch more.
Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann - Great as a comedy and Mecha parody, but it also has an involving plot that quickly attaches you emotionally to the characters.
Bleach - Hey, it's better than Naruto.
Persona ~trinity soul~ - A little slow to start, but is very funny in places and has an interesting crime scene investigation angle to supernatural events involving demons that reside within people.
Death Note - A very cerebral, albeit over-the-top, crime drama.
Slayers - A very funny fantasy anime. Has a few similarities to Final Fantasy in places.
Slayers NEXT - Ditto.
Slayers TRY - Ditto again.
Gokudo - I can't remember this one too well, but I recall that I enjoyed it a lot. What I do remember is the hero is a rather greedy, perverted, nasty, pain in the butt. Quite the change from most animes.
Cowboy Bebop - A film noir style take on John Woo action sequences in a sci-fi setting with some good comedy relief? Sign me up.
Rurouni Kenshin - Nice Samurai/Romance Shonen series. The characters are very likeable.
Samurai X - Like Rurouni Kenshin, only bloodier and gorier.
Outlaw Star - Great action scenes, great characters, awesome Sci-fi setting... And the fact that Firefly/Serenity was based off it is nothing to sneeze at.

Last edited:
Code Geass
Persona Trinity Soul
.hack//roots
Holic
Rozen Maiden (Traumend)
d.Grayman
Darker than black
Gundam 00
Shonen Omyouji
Fate/Stay Night
Get Backers
Aria
Vampire Knight

I suggest Ghost Hunt,I haven't seen it myself yet but my sister has and she says it's pretty good.You don't lose interest in any of the episodes and the stories are very detailed.

The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi - Very nice, light-hearted, and super humour. Some funny and unexpected twists. It's completely crazy yet there's some distorted logic in it. Note: Watch it in its intended sequence, supposed to be jumbled up that way.

Now I'm watching Code Geass and Toradora!. Both are nice. Will update more after I finish their respective seasons.

Devil May Cry was a good one, I used to watch it a while back but then I got busy and completely forgot to go back to it, also, Kung Fu Love by Studio 4C (can be found on Youtube) is amazing.

I would reccomend World Destruction and Code Geauss. World Destruction is short but cool. The game is coming soon. Code Geauss is really cool and I just started watching it. Theres alot of action in Geauss and there are 50 episodes. Lelouch: I swear Sousaku ONE DAY ILL OBLITERATE BRITTANIA!!! Also Bleach is beyond awesome.

Some more to add from me

Shakugan No Shana
Shuffle
Rosario+Vampire (both series)
Negima!?
Code Geass (both series)

My biggest recommendation is Code Geass, why? Because its freaking awesome, its a great watch with a great storyline that will blow you away. A must watch even if you are only a small anime fan. Shirona u know what your talking about be recommending this.

Back