Anime Anime Recommendation

To be honest, the ending of the 2nd season, had me crying.
Man, That's gay..heheehee!
Full Metal Alchemist is great.
Anyway those some animes I watched:
Naruto
Zatch-Bel
Death note.
Dot hack.
Vandread.
Inuyasha
Love Hina.
One piece.
Yea, those are good.

DarkSquall
Lesbians Rocks

No THATS gay.

This may sound silly but just how the duck do you watch stuff on AniDB. Do you have to register first because I been clicking buttons everywhere eand can't find a streaming video or anything similar.

Thanks for the suggestions so far. I'm going to try Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien first and see how that plays out :)

Last edited:
Well, i strongly recommend 'Gungrave'; i've seen it 'cause a friend of mine, and love it. It's from the same guy that make Trigun ([SIZE=-1]Yasuhiro Nightow[/SIZE]).

Or if you like commedy; School Rumble is great! I makes me laught almost in every chapter of the manga

I highly recommend Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO), I had many laughs while watching this series, great show

I suggest Death Note. It's so addictive and wonderful! It's also very well written.

Hrm, I'd also suggest Neon Genesis Evangelion. It's starts off a bit slow, but it's definitely worth it. It's very character driven. But PLEASE watch the movie ending, not the "CONGRATULATIONS, SHINJI!" ending, if you do watch it.

Hrm, I'd also suggest Neon Genesis Evangelion. It's starts off a bit slow, but it's definitely worth it. It's very character driven. But PLEASE watch the movie ending, not the "CONGRATULATIONS, SHINJI!" ending, if you do watch it.
Why almost everyone i met doesn't like those two chapters?? I really like it them; it was by far one of the most original endings i've ever seen.

True that the main story remains incomplete without seen the movies, but i really liked that chapters. :D

Why almost everyone i met doesn't like those two chapters?? I really like it them; it was by far one of the most original endings i've ever seen.

True that the main story remains incomplete without seen the movies, but i really liked that chapters. :D

Meh, I felt like it was a total copout. It wasn't very consistent with the tone of the rest of the show. It also really wasn't what the director wanted. The movie was the ending he wanted. However, people pushed for the happy "CONGRATULATIONS SHINJI" ending because they didn't want a depressing ending.

I definately think everyone should take time to watch a critically acclaimed anime thats extremely short (12 eps i think) i really enjoyed Haibane Renmei.. however since its not an action anime i know some arent gonna like.. and full metal alchemist is just a given seeing as its currently the best anime out there right now. Im not a fanboy im not gonna talk just watch it yourself and see..

Gokinjo Monogatari (It's an older anime, but it's interesting to watch before Paradise Kiss)
Paradise Kiss
XXXholic
D.Gray-Man
Ghost in a Shell
Paranoia Agent
Nana

... And some others that have been previously mentioned:
Death Note
Trigun
Full Metal Alchemist (a must see... although the manga is completely different from the anime)
Negima
Yu Gi Oh!

I can't think of more right now :(

I personally like some of the seasons of Digimon. I'm currently trying to get a copy of the heavily edited episode where a character named Puppetmon chased down one of the kids. Puppetmon had a gun... but the gun wasn't shown in the American TV version.

Ahem...

Cowboy Bebop.

It's the greatest thing. Ever. Yes, even including stuff like sliced bread and Final Fantasy. Those things are nice, but Cowboy Bebop is just in a whole other league of awesome. I hereby demand that everyone watches Cowboy Bebop.

FLCL comes pretty close. So I STRONGLY reccommend that, as well.

Other than that...

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Giant Robo
Hellsing
Berserk
DeathNote
Fullmetal Alchemist
Samurai Champloo
Gundam Wing
Rurouni Kenshin
Azumanga Daioh
Bleach
One Piece

There you go. That should keep you satisfied for a while. Just heed my advice and STAY AWAY FROM NARUTO. Please, I beg of you! Just...just keep as far away from that monstrosity as possible. That is neccessary.

My first anime was Haunted Junction. I lmao on most episodes. Too bad it was so short (12 ep.) You should also check out:

Full Metal Alchemist
Bleach
Blood+
Cowboy Bebop
Princess Mononoke
Ranma 1/2
Inuyasha
Death Note
Naruto

How could you all forget Princess Mononoke!?

Humm, I totally recommend Gankutsuou. But, I'm not sure if you'd be interested in a retelling of Dumas' The Count of Monte Cristo. It's gorgeous. I recommend that to anyone who wants to see a work of art on screen. I was in awe of it.

If you like emotions I'd recommend Elfen Lied. It's a fantastic series, (albeit quite violent and bloody) It some of the best characterisation that I've seen in Anime. Not only that but it has a fantastic twist at the end :P

new anime suggestions

i want a new anime to watch but idk wut to watch haha. so any suggestions?

im a fan of death note, rurioni kenshin, hunter x hunter, early naruto, and samuria champloo.

so suggest away please and thank u

All three anime recommendation threads have been merged. I also sticked this thread for any future use.

well if u want anime READ the naruto manga

stay away from naruto tv show

deathnote= good
digata defenders = not to bad (but random) i only watched a couple
cant b stuffed thinking of others

Back