Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sora_lion_heart

man of the shadows
Veteran
Gil
Out of the list which is your favorite in the series? Mine would have to be tactics followed by 12. they had a good story line. I'm gonna be playing Vagrant story pretty soon. Just got the game a while back but been focused on other titles.

Anyways vote and list what you think about the games.

I like FFXII But thats just because Tactics sucks more than :suki:. Anyways I haven't played any of the others listed. I've seen some videos of Revenant Wings. But I can't say either if I like it or not.

Personally, I found tactics to be one of the best games of the series, if not the best. Tactics had the best storyline i've ever played threw. The whole political feel to it i loved and the story was just so awesome i couldn't stop playing it. The characters are easy to love, even some of the none playable characters. Another cool thing the game brang in was cloud from FFVII. The battle system i loved also. I love the strategy battle systems the best because its like chess, you gotta think about every move you make before you make it. Finally, the graphics weren't the best but they were better then a lot of ps1 games and on the psp i loved that it added the cut scenes in a different way.

On another note, i absolutely hated Final Fantasy XII and its bloody battle system. Good graphics and cut scenes, terrible characters and battle system.

Wow this was hard. FFXII is one of the best games in the FF series imo. But I like Tactics equally, but in different ways. But I'm voting for FFXII on this one. Mainly because I find the combat system very innovative.

Final Fantasy XII For me, I can't say that I have played any of the others, though I have wanted to. As for Revenant Wings it looked ok and I might try it out sometime but I think I'm going to go with FFXII more then the others.

I loved tactics to be honest. I could play it for hours on end and never get bored of it. FFXII was too drawn out as far as the story line. By the end of it I was like ..Meh. I wish the could of had more character development as we as better characters overall.

I hate FFTA, so Im guessing Id hate the others too, I liked Revenant Wings though, it actually felt like it had more of a story than XII...:wacky:

I found XII fun, but until I got to the Pharos, I felt like there was no story, it was just kill stuff and walking along endless plains.....so erm, Im torn between that asnd RW, I got off to a bad start with it, but I did really rather like it xD

I liked the world in FFTA2 more than RW, but I haven't played others. Depending on that choice, it'd be on the nature and the 2 rifts...? Grimoires? The world outside the book, because I would like to switch in between them.

I'm going to vote for FFXII. It was the longest and most enriching experience for me of all those games. It's an epic game, with some absolutely gorgeous locations and the battle system is very fun.

And, it doesn't' annoy me as much as the tactics games do. xD

In this list FFT is the best, I payed I - IX but in Story and the number of characters, and monster FFT is the more cool.
the Duality of Charaters it is really great

i liked final fantasy tatics but final fantasy 12 has a little more better graphics and a little better characters and a little more places

Haha, so I'm the only one who picked Vagrant Story, eh?
I was tied between Tactics and Vagrant, but I ultimately picked the latter. The story and gameplay are like nothing I've ever seen before, and the technical side of this PS1 game surpasses even Metal Gear Solid, and that says a lot. FFXII is my favorite game on the PS2, War of The Lions is my favorite on the PSP and Vagrant Story is my favorite on the PS1. I didn't play the original FFT, which I know has terrible translation, and the PSP port has frame-rate issues, am I right? Regardless, I still stand by my opinion that Tactics is the best written in the FF franchise and the game design is phenomenal, spawning off FFT clones all around.

My opinion

Tactics was great but without a doubt Final Fantasy XII is the best FF game ever. I really like vagrant story as well. and tactics advanced.

But FFXII takes the cake for me

I prefered the characters in FFXII Balthier Basche and Ashe were good characters. Vaan and Penelo were just hitching for the ride, but thats fine.

Fran also plays a part of the storyline at the part with the Eruyt Village; she can sense the mist as well which is related to the espers

Tactics, by far. XII rightfully follows after that, though.

I've never tried Vagrant Story, but the other titles are mediocre (at best).

I'm a big fan of the Ivalice Alliance (thus the name) and have enjoyed every game in this series. I just love the setting of these games and the medieval feel of them. That being said, Tactics was my favorite game out of the list as it has the superior battle system and in my opinion the most well written story.

Back