Kuja...Female?

Doesn't Zidane refer to him as "he",so I guess he is a guy.Plus he doesn't have breasts,though not all girls have breasts now that I think of it.A lot of guys look feminine but you can actually tell they're males.

Kuja is most definitely a guy. He is always referred to as being a 'he' and never once referred to as an 'it' like Quina sometimes is. Also later in the game
you find out that he is Zidane's brother and is therefore referred to as his brother.
So yeah,he may look a little girly but don't let that fool you. He's a guy. One reason I think he goes over the top with his look is because he is trying to hide the fact of him being a
genome.

Are you serious? Lmao. You haven't played enough Japanese games to see that just about all the characters are beautiful, boy or girl? Maybe it's just me, but I can almost always tell instantly when a beautiful, beautiful character is a man in a cartoon. Guess I watch too many cartoons and play too many games.

At any rate, yeah, Kuja is a real pretty man. Honestly, I think there are alot of characters in games and cartoons that would be better suited for female characters. Like Kuja in FF IX and Seshomeru in Inuyasha, clearly shouldve been a female.

lulz, there's ACTUALLY a topic about this? xD

Kuja is definitely male. He may have an...interesting fashion style, but he's referred to by male adjectives and such. Although to your credit, Brahne does call him a "girly guy" or something like that once.

Fusionist said:
lulz, there's ACTUALLY a topic about this? xD
Inoerite?:wacky:
Fusionist said:
Kuja is definitely male. He may have an...interesting fashion style, but he's referred to by male adjectives and such. Although to your credit, Brahne does call him a "girly guy" or something like that once.
I couldn't agree more, I think they made him to be a narcasisst (sp? xD) because that would explain it really.:monster:
I mean, i've always thought of Kuja as a male, for example when Zidane says stuff like "That bastard!", clearly, as Fusion said, a male adjective.
I never really thought that anyone thought that he was a girl, if that makes sense xD
I just think that he has feministic features and that's about it.

Hmmmm....they looked creepier in my mind when I remembered them XD Either way, like I said, Garland was created to be an overseer of the Genomes...so maybe there were differences between him and the original Terrans, maybe not. Personally, I was always more interested in why the Genomes had tails, rather than why Kuja was made a bishi. They were built just like humans, so I doubt they served a purpose as far as balance goes.

I propose a mandatory name change for her, from Kelet Queen Amelia to Queen Spamelia.

That's mostly because Kuja is different he had a soul and therefore developed his own personality his own taste to be a crossdreser and hide his tail and why he speaks in Poetry-tone and loving theater

Like Zidane and Mikoto ( trough she did not had the chance yet to develop her own soul due to the fact she was in Terra all the time

Kuja being femmine makes him different from the classic macho vilain that we already have a lot and let's not forget this is Sqaere Enix they ALWAYS have femmine male characters

He's a guy, even in Japan.

Some people just can't stand the fact that this is a guy who's even more bishounen than Sephiroth himself, and dresses like
a trap
. One of the ridiculously over the top villains this side of FF, showing that indeed, they were paying homage to its "classic" days.

Interesting if true. I honestly have no idea. I would imagine that he was suppose to be a man, seeing as how he does have moments where he acts masculine but never any moment where he acts feminine (aside from brushing his hair and dressing like Busta on Mardi Gras). I would say he's male but it's so hard to tell in some of these FF games. Who knows?

Ehh, I don't know. It wouldn't be too outside of the box to me. I've always found Kuja to be slightly attractive. When I saw him for the first time I thought he was a chick. Meh..... I do know for a fact that he's a dude in the American version, and that's all that matters to me.

I never really doubted him to be male. An odd-looking make, yes, but still a male. ...and the only male to pull ooff such a look successfully

Back