March 2, 2009, 1:36 AM
Adding a Poll to a Thread
- Create a new topic.
- Look for "Post a Poll" under "Subscribe to this Thread".
- Check the box, "Yes, post a poll with this thread." Choose the desired number of options you want in your poll.
- You will be able to change the poll options after you click on "Create New Thread".
- Type in the question of the poll in the first field.
- In the subsequent fields, type in the poll options, what people will be voting on.
- Additionally, you may choose to have the poll closed after a certain period of time. This is optional.
- Under Miscellaneous Options, you can change the number of votes allowed, view who voted, disabling smilies, etc.
- You may now submit or preview your new poll.
"Speed is the essence of war. Take advantage of the enemy's unpreparedness; travel by unexpected routes and strike him where he has taken no precautions."
Originally Posted by Meiks
Originally Posted by Dean Winchester
Originally Posted by Aztec Triogal