March 1, 2009, 7:07 AM
Changing the Editor Mode for Posting
There are three different modes of posting threads, posts and PMs on this forum. This includes the following:
- Basic Editor (A simple textbox) - A simple textbox with no additional buttons or add ons.
- Standard Editor (Extra formatting controls) - A standard editor that includes basic formatting controls and a panel of smilies.
How to change the Editor Mode
- Enhanced Interface (Full WYSIWG Editing) - Includes the features of the Standard Editor and a full preview of your actual post.
- Click on User CP and choose "Edit Options".
- Choose the "Miscellaneous Options" area.
- Change the editor mode from the "Message Editor Interface" area and click the "Save Changes" button.
"Speed is the essence of war. Take advantage of the enemy's unpreparedness; travel by unexpected routes and strike him where he has taken no precautions."
Originally Posted by Meiks
Originally Posted by Dean Winchester
Originally Posted by Aztec Triogal