Coffee/Caffeine

Anybody that knows me knows that I absolutely LOVE coffee. I normally drink half a pot in the morning, and make another half pot in the late evening. Its everything about it. The smell when its brewing, the sound of the coffee pot, hearing it when you pour yourself a cup, smelling the coffee aroma hit you in the face as you pour it in the cup, coffee is amazing.
I try all brands too and I dont limit myself to just 1 certain specific flavor/brand. Dunkin Donuts coffee is absolutely amazing.
For the Keurig though? Donut Shop is fucking delicious. Chocolate donut is amazing.
I had one for the Keurig but I can't quite remember the flavor. It was like a chocolate brownie? :jess:

Sorry I could go on for awhile. Back to the original question, YES for coffee! XD

And YES for tea as well. Tea is delicious too and I always enjoy some tea. Hot or cold XD

Okayyyy here we go. My name is Nicus and I AM ADDITCTED TO CAFFEINE!!! *wipes sweat from his head* I feel a little better now. Okay I don't drink as much as I used to but... I still drink a lot. I'll give you guys a rundown of how my day used to go before I started working at home *don't judge.. lol* I wake up in the morning and fix a pot of coffee, load up my mug that holds 3 cups and drink that while I get ready for work. I fix another mug (3 cups) on my way out the door to go to work. As I'm heading to work I stop by the store and pick up ATLEAST 2 energy drinks. I finish my coffee on my way to work. I pop the top on the first can as soon as the morning production meeting starts at 6 a.m. and usually have it gone by 7 a.m., I pop the next top at 9 a.m. for a break. then I'm done.... till lunch lol. about noon or so, my partner and I would head back to the store and grab another can each. That would be all of the energy drinks unless I had to stop on my way home from work (which was very often.. 3 to 4 times a week) and I'd grab another one for me and Raevia. I usually drink a glass of tea with my meal at night and usually one more before...... you guessed it... we fire up the coffee pot and drink half a pot each.... I swear I could feel the blood moving through my veins and hair standing on end sometimes =) but I love the feeling lol weird that way I guess.

Back