The Wall

Warbsywoo

Hellodia.
Veteran
Gil
Why I hadn't thought of this sooner, no one will ever know.

I got the idea from reading descriptions of the writings that the people from the Left 4 Dead universe left behind in the safehouses.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Intro:

The forum wall is essentially a history tool, to record the proud 'heritage', if you will, of the members of FFF. The whole point I'm envisioning is that someday we'll be able to look back and see just how different you were back then as opposed to now without having to flip through pages and pages of archive threads and regular forum threads.

I'll prompt you to write down a couple of things that you think make you most proud of being a member of this site. You will have space to write whatever you want, of course.

Rules:

1.) You may only post once in this thread. I will take the liberty of adding your name to the index post immediately following this one for page-linking purposes (mods too, I need the help xD). As such, you are welcome to edit your original post.

2.) Suggestions are always welcome.

Directions:

Please read the questions carefully and answer to the best of your ability, or simply fill in the blanks where needed.

Questions/Form:

Date:
Current Username:
Previous Usernames:
Date Joined:
Current Post Count:

1.) Why did you choose to join FFF?

2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site?

3.) What was your most cherished achievement as a member of this site?

4.) Have you won any competitions? If so, please list, or list the one most important to you.

5.) Have you ever held a staffing position?

6.) Any members you remember that aren't active today? Please list. Don't list all of them if there are too many, just the ones you think were either important/popular in terms of the site populace, or the most memorable.

7.) Most popular site feature today?

And finally,

8.) Rate the site on a scale of 1 to 5. Criteria are yours to choose. If you want, list those criterion.

Shoutouts:

Write whatever you want here.
Favorite smiley, best forum buddy, etc. etc.

Again, suggestions are welcome. Thank you for filling out.

Member Post Index:

Member Name-----------------------------------------------Date Added

A
- Astronema --------------------------------------------------(03/01/2009)
- Argor251 ------------------------------------------------------(02/06/2010)

C
- Cajun Thunder ---------------------------------------------(02/06/2010)
- CassinoChips --------------------------------------------------(02/21/2010)

E
- Eric Draven ---------------------------------------------------(02/27/2009)

J
- Jack's Smirking Revenge ------------------------------(03/01/2009)
- Jiahe -------------------------------------------------------------(02/06/2010)

K
- Kandy-Sugar ------------------------------------------------(03/01/2009)
- Kain ---------------------------------------------------------------(02/06/2010)
- Kit Fisto -----------------------------------------------------------(02/21/2010)

M
- Mitsuki ----------------------------------------------------------(03/01/2009)
- Mercurial ------------------------------------------------------(02/27/2009)
- Moonchild -----------------------------------------------------(02/06/2010)
- Music --------------------------------------------------------------(02/06/2010)

R
- Ryuuki Corvin -------------------------------------------------(02/06/2010)

S
- Smith #2 ---------------------------------------------------------(02/27/2009)
- Stevie Nicks ----------------------------------------------------(03/01/2009)
- SapphireStar ---------------------------------------------------(02/06/2010)
- Synlea -------------------------------------------------------------(02/06/2010)
- Sabriel -------------------------------------------------------------(02/06/2010)
- Shu ------------------------------------------------------------------(02/06/2010)

T
- twihard ------------------------------------------------------------(02/06/2010)

V
- Valkyrur ------------------------------------------------------------(10/27/2009)

Z
- Zеlos Wildеr -------------------------------------------------------(02/27/2009)

Note: Thank you to Dave and Kandy-Sugar for faithfully updating this list. :monster:

---

UPDATED by Kandy-Sugar 6th February 2010.

Last edited:
Date: 2/26 'bout 27.
Current Username: Alexei Stukov
Previous Usernames: Haji, Kuhn, Jack Sparrow, & Jushiro Ukitake.
Date Joined:A long time ago. roughly 2 years back.
Current Post Count:1400

1.) Why did you choose to join FFF? Bored

2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site? Being the top Inferno player.

3.) What was your most cherished achievement as a member of this site? See previous answer.

4.) Have you won any competitions? If so, please list, or list the one most important to you. none

5.) Have you ever held a staffing position? here no

6.) Any members you remember that aren't active today? Please list. Don't list all of them if there are too many, just the ones you think were either important/popular in terms of the site populace, or the most memorable. Wolf Black.

7.) Most popular site feature today? GFX clans

And finally,

8.) Rate the site on a scale of 1 to 5. Criteria are yours to choose. If you want, list those criterion.
Based on staff ability.
How nice the staff are.
Neatness.
Members.
And activity for the amount of accounts registered.

Shoutouts:
There done.

Date: 2/27/09
Current Username: L
Previous Usernames: Too many. Best known ones are; Derek, Delorean, Albel Nox, and Honest Albel.
Date Joined: Early January of '07.
Current Post Count: 2,532.

I joined FFF way back in 2008 sometime right after Christmas just after I'd been banned from Final Fantasy Republic for flaming (the act of insulting other users, not walking around in a pair of nuthuggers, you fags. -.-) too much or something. I really don't recall. All I know is that I was being a wanker - Quite obviously. :awesome:

Guess I was just looking for somewhere else to post.

2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site?

Tedius related issues that will remain private.

Becoming a moderator and working with my friends to fuck wrongdoers with the long dick of the administration of these boards.

4.) Have you won any competitions? If so, please list, or list the one most important to you.

I don't think I have, aside from any SOTW competitons.

Yes, however short-lived it may have been.

6.) Any members you remember that aren't active today? Please list. Don't list all of them if there are too many, just the ones you think were either important/popular in terms of the site populace, or the most memorable.

Barring staffers who have left in the past year;

Well... VR is banned. :awesome:
OverFjell/Kurt has left the internets.
I haven't seen The Legendary Wullfe in a while.
The Guv'na hasn't been around in ages.
Kain posted today or yesterday, but he's not around often.
I don't see much of Dragon Mage anymore.

Edit: *facepalm*

I always forget the important ones. :mad:

Also, Nephry and F.F. Fan.

Hrm... I think that's all I've got.

The spam section or the people who post here. It's hard to pick tbh

And finally,

I dunno. To me that's kind of like asking me if you would you rather live on the street or in your house. Doesn't really have an answer besides FUCK YOU, I LIKE MY HOUSE AND MY HEATER. :wacky:

Shoutouts:

HAY HAY HAY, WAZZUP OUT DAIR TO ALL MAH NIGGAZ AND HOMIE BITCHEZ? CAN SOME MUTHAFUCKAH GIVE ME A HOLLABACK GIRL?

*bursts into breakdance*

:wacky:

Date: 27/02/09
Current Username: Sandy
Previous Usernames: Bambi, Bono, Frisky, Tinkerbell, Tim Booth, Daaaaaaave, Artemecion, Mrs Sinister, I LOVE CELINE DION (and all other horrendous variations you can think of) Mischief, Dragon, Angry Dragon. There might be more, but I THINK thats it >_>
Date Joined: end of august '07
Current Post Count: 6500ish

1.) Why did you choose to join FFF? I was bored, decided I wanted to join a forum, googled Final Fantasy Forum and this place came up

Probably last years Survivor, i was single horny and all I seemed to talk about was cocks. And for some reason Dave thought I was a virgin that hah had a baby. Fucking idiot. Fun times

Signing up a new account & Pretending to be Koloth xD

I dunno rly, um, being accepted into my forum community, d'awwww. Feh, fuck knows tbqh xD

4.) Have you won any competitions? If so, please list, or list the one most important to you. .....no?
owait!!

Miss Popular '08
tied Post Whore '08
Most perverted '08
Most entertaining '08
Most Quotable '08
Funniest Member '08
Biggest spammer '08

Yup, FF section moderator (still am atm)

There's loads
Nephry
FFFan
and pretty much everyone that left recently ish - the staffers mostly, also Derek, but he came back :monster:
The members, easily, the features could be shit hot,but without the fabbo member base we have they would meanshit all
And finally,

I dunno D:
5 I guess, sometimes a 4 when it's pissing me off and it makes me wanna punch my monitor, the odd member cocks me off, as does the busy server message, but when it' behaving, I luffle the place

I ERALLY need to get out more -_-

Shoutouts:

I love Dave, :monster: :gasp: and -__- oh and :wacky:

I also love willies

Last edited:
Excellent thread, Jay.

Date: 27/2/09
Current Username: Ifrit
Previous Usernames: Riku, The Sephiroth Gene, Horatio Caine, Barack Obama, Kerrigan, Myotismon, Vayne Solidor, Chowowa, Donkey, Team Rocket...and that's about it.
Date Joined: June 18th, 2006.
Current Post Count: 6818

I was directed here via a mass PM from "Darkblade" a few days after registering at ACF. Little did I know that these PMs were the beginning of a rather long period of forum drama. xD

Probably the arguments with the previous and original owner, Darkblade (Josh Hawkman), and being forcibly removed from the staff twoce as a result of "getting back" at Josh.

Being accepted back after a rather unfortunate cock-up in December 2006, where the whole site was essentially destroyed. <_<

Survivor '07, I tied with Faith.

Thrice: first time as a Global Moderator from October-January, 06/07; second time as a moderator of Kingdom Hearts Series and the Debate forum, from March-April 07; third time as a section moderator from October-December of 08 - I was promoted to a Global Moderator in December and this is my current position.

Sephire. We became best friends and I even went as far as to travel to the other end of the UK to meet her. We don't speak anymore, though. <_<

Tethar Atrum. I'm not sure what happened to him; he was supposed to be heading to the army but had to lose more weight, last I heard, and he suddenly posted a leaving thread a few months ago and I haven't spoken to him since.

Garnet. She was also a really good friend of mine.

Rhea. I got on pretty well with her, I thought, and wouldn't mind speaking to her more. xD

The shoutbox and the reputation system.

I can't be arsed to list why but I'm putting 5 (assuming that's the highest) - I feel quite attached to the site and there're so many amazing memories attached to it for me.

Shoutouts:

I still want that date, Kelly!

Date: 27th February 2009.
Current Username:
Salve Veritate
Previous Usernames:
Mercurial, Arcipello, Bluefley, Jack Skellington, My Love for Mitsuki...and so on.
Date Joined:
December 31st 2007
Current Post Count:

Basically my old site I was at (FFS) lost all 3 admins due to real life things, all of which weren't really dramatic, therefore, they didn't give myself and Rachael ACP access to change stuff that needed changing which meant that as SMods what we could do to help members was limited. In the end the actual forum owner and owner of FFS gave up on paying the server bills so his site (FFS) and the forum closed down also leaving KHE and FFW without a forum - it was a forum shared between 3 sites. In the meantime, FFW's news part of the forum was hacked, therefore, I also lost my job as a news reporter at FFW in which, though Gem has sorted out the coding for the hacking, she has not reestablished cutenews which meant I could never go back. Sooooo...I joined here, no reason for joining here other than it seemed relatively big, yet, not big enough at the time for me to not fit it. It's grown amazingly fast since then.

I'd have to say being on staff, and even though I left because of certain issues which I didn't feel were going to be resolved, admittedly, being on staff is rather missable, but at the same time, there's no pressure to get anything done whilst not on staff :-)

I'd have to say going from Mod to GMod to Jnr Admin within the space of around 5/6 months is quite an achievement for me personally considering I didn't really know all that many people on the forum, let alone staff when I was chosen to become staff, therefore, I'm sort of glad I got picked for what I did as a normal member when I was chosen...if that makes any sense >.>

Most important first...
FFF GFX Tournament 2008.
Callout against Mits. SoTW/AoTW 5.) Have you ever held a staffing position? In this order...
FFSection - Moderator SoTW Set-up - Moderator/Jnr Admin
All Sections - GMod/Jnr Admin

VR, Tedius, Belazor, Mona, Ashley, CO...some other retards I can't remember and/or I banned...and THEDESERTTIGER....he saved my life from vampires :-)

What classes as a feature? I'd say the whole RPG and clans...although RP has become rather popular as of late.

And finally,

5. I grow attached to forums I'm at and are active for a long period of time to the point you enjoy talking to the people on them :-)

Shoutouts:

xlolx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tuesday, October 27th, 2009
Current Username: Oerba Yun Fang
Previous Usernames: Hope Estheim, Mercurial (I have more but they're what I'm most commonly known as)
Date Joined: December 31, 2007
Current Post Count: 4,764 (Including this post)

In all honesty, I originally came here because it was the first Final Fantasy forum I came across, no particular reason, it just so happens that a lot of new people were registering at around the same time so it was easy to fit in. Then I left for a bit because of exams, came back then was modded a few months later, so it just went from there really.

I wouldn't say there was a specific even but being on staff both currently and around a year ago, it's nice being able to have a say in what is going to be planned in the future and what is currently happening and taking into consideration members views. I just generally love moderating.

I probably have two, first and foremost, becoming a staff member which is probably the desire for a fair few members. Secondly, making the current site layout, it took a lot of effort in which several drafts had been created then edited again and again from the banner to the forum buttons. It also took a lot of communication between myself, Mits and LG.

GFX Tournament 2008 would probably be the main one. Though there are other ones such as SoTW, AoTW, Clan Callouts etc, including the PS3 Trophy Tournament.

Yes, twice. First time around as moderator of the Final Fantasy Section before moving on to help run SoTW then being promoted to Global Moderator. And then currently, as Spira Moderator. So all in all I have a lot of experience across the board.

Dave, I thoroughly enjoyed working with him when we were both on staff and I think he did a great job and will be missed. As for Vikki, she's coming back, she just has net problems at the moment so can't get online, but I assure you she's coming back.

The SB, there's no real doubt to be honest, I know the RPG is still popular but in terms of overall activity and the variety of members that use it, the SB pretty much blitzes everything.

And finally,

5. I've been on several forums both before and during my stay here, although I'm currently only on this forum now, and Final Fantasy Forums is definitely up there with the best. Even when just browsing current FF forums looking for the odd things everything here is so much nicer and relaxed than other forums from staff to members themselves. The most important thing in a forum is that people feel comfortable and enjoy themselves, and FFF certainly beats the majority of FF forums in that respect, if not all.

Shout Outs:

Absolutely not >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Date: 2/27/09
Current Username: Mitsuki
Previous Usernames: redbutterfly_16 (I first signed up as that), Smith #12 (Saix and Mandi played a joke on us)
Date Joined: December 13, 2006
Current Post Count: 6,198 now

1.) Why did you choose to join FFF? Quite honestly, I don't even remember joining this site. I checked my mail one day and got a PM from Darkblade (automated message) to post here. So I clicked the link and here I am. Apparently I had been a member for a month when I finally became active, and ever since that day I've always been around.

2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site? The first Survivor. I've always liked it, even though it was a complete mess. That's where the fun comes from anyway. xD And I believe there was actual drama too. Birthweek is also always fun too.

3.) What was your most cherished achievement as a member of this site? Being promoted to moderator and then Global Moderator some months after. Now here I am as an Administrator and I'm quite glad that the staff trusted me enough to get me up where I am now. So here's 'to us'. =]

4.) Have you won any competitions? If so, please list, or list the one most important to you. Signature of the Year 2008. Er, does FFF Princess count? xD (Birthweek). There's other awards, but I shan't say it.

5.) Have you ever held a staffing position? Yes. It's been almost two years now. I can definitely say it's been fun so far and I'm glad to work with the staff team. Many have left and it's been one heck of a time spent with all the staff members I've worked with in the past, but definitely worth it despite the ups and downs.

Bei Bei - She's definitely going to be away for awhile. I miss her already.
F.F Fan - I've always loved his posts.
Holic - Missed the guy. :(
Reality.Fantasy - I wish he would come more often.
Rhea - I thought she was pretty entertaining.

7.) Most popular site feature today? GFX Clans, SOTW Box, Survivor (currently anyway), Shoutbox, and The SeeDs thread.

8.) Rate the site on a scale of 1 to 5. Criteria are yours to choose. If you want, list those criterion. 5. I love this site, despite the 'ugly skin' that people seem to complain about. xD It's more than just the surface. A lot of memories here and that's what really matters to me. The members are awesome as well. Sure we have the occasional retards and weirdos every now and then, but all in all we are what makes FFF.

Shoutouts:

Great idea, Warbs! Looking forward to your next 'project'. xD

Questions/Form:

Date: 28th February 2009
Current Username: Kandy-Sugar
Previous Usernames: Always been Kandy-Sugar =P
Date Joined: 15th November 2008
Current Post Count: 270

Because my old Final Fantasy forum died. I needed a new home and this place had everything I was looking for. So therefore I joined. =D

Haven't been here long enough to have anything too great to remember sadly. Hopefully when I look back at this I will have plenty of memorable things to write. =P

I haven't achieved anything so far. =/

Nope. >_<

Nope not on this site at least. It'd be fun to be one on here though. =P

I haven't been here long enough to notice that anyone has been gone for a while or not. And the ones that are away at the moment...well I never knew them to start with. >_<

Hana is actually the only one I've noticed and that's because I requested a signature from her once. >_<

GFX Clans. SOTW and SPAM section <-- if that counts as a feature.

And finally,

5. This place is awesome. I love coming here every day and being able to have something new to talk about. It's so active all the time and never gets boring with the amount of awesome members here.

It is definitely one of the best Final Fantasy forums I have ever joined and is the second forum that I have stayed with for so long. I intend to stay here until the day it dies :wacky: , which is hopefully never. =0

Shoutouts:

*Hearts* Final Fantasy Forever! Thanks to whoever conceived this awesome site. :wacky:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

Questions/Form:

Date: 28th October 2009
Current Username: Kandy-Sugar
Previous Usernames: Always been Kandy-Sugar =P
Date Joined: 15th November 2008
Current Post Count: 1961

Because my old Final Fantasy forum died. I needed a new home and this place had everything I was looking for. So therefore I joined. =D

There's been a few in the 8 months since I last filled one of these out!

There was the Survivor Challenge which I nearly got to the end in while playing.

Then there was Birthweek and I won a few member awards such as:

* Member You'd Like To Get To Know Better
* Best Avatars

I also recieved an Award for winning at least 5 AOTW's.

I just recently tied with LockhartAvenue in Challenge 1 between the three GFX clans.

Oh and my most recent achievement and by far the best is becoming Moderator of Gaia. =D <3

Becoming Moderator of Gaia. =D <3

I've won a few AOTW's and one SOTW and I just recently won Challenge 1 in the GFX Clan section along with LockhartAvenue.

I just got promoted to Gaia Moderator on the 24th of October 2009. =D

I haven't been here long enough to notice that anyone has been gone for a while or not. And the ones that are away at the moment...well I never knew them to start with. >_<

Hana is actually the only one I've noticed and that's because I requested a signature from her once. >_<

GFX Clans. SOTW and SPAM section <-- if that counts as a feature.

And finally,

5. This place is awesome. I love coming here every day and being able to have something new to talk about. It's so active all the time and never gets boring with the amount of awesome members here.

It is definitely one of the best Final Fantasy forums I have ever joined and is the second forum that I have stayed with for so long. I intend to stay here until the day it dies :wacky: , which is hopefully never. =0

Shoutouts:

*Hearts* Final Fantasy Forever! Thanks to whoever conceived this awesome site. :wacky:

Last edited:
Date: 2/28/09
Current Username: ~-*Siren*-~
Previous Usernames: SorceressEdea7, Broly, Lady Edea, Mixi
Date Joined: July 15, 2006
Current Post Count: 744

1.) Why did you choose to join FFF? I was a member of Cheat planet Forums. I had just become active again and i soon found out they had Nazi mods after i got 3 infractions in my first week back for REALLY stupid shit.
First one was for posting in blue font. Second one was reviving a dead thread. third one was for signing my posts with
amidala.gif
2365_red_heart.gif
369_darth_vader.gif
smiley-rofl.gif
. I got a PM from Darkblade asking me to join his new forum :monster:

2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site? hmmmm.... I actually think it was when Tana and Rose Dincht were here tbqh. lots of drama.

3.) What was your most cherished achievement as a member of this site? Becoming a member of the staff on my 18th birthday. Best present I got that day :')

4.) Have you won any competitions? I won both Callout is did in the Illuminati... Does that count?

5.) Have you ever held a staffing position? Yesh, I am currently holding one and I loves it

Rhea/Nephany- Her posts were always entertaining...
Gaaramaster - He was fun too
Dragon Mage - she was just awesome ^_^

7.) Most popular site feature today? Shoutbox!!! GFX clans and SeeDs definitely

8.) Rate the site on a scale of 1 to 5. Criteria are yours to choose. If you want, list those criterion. 5!!! FFF is amazing. It the ONLY forums I have EVER stayed active on, and I LOVE being here and all the people here are so great. I have made SO many friends in my time here and i luffs joo all. sure there has been drama and there have been a few bad eggs, but i dont think FFF would be the FFF we all love without it all/

Shoutouts:

Marky - I loves joo.... I hopes you feel better soon. You rawk and dont let things get ya down dearie ♥

Andeh♥ - I claims you as my neko bishie awesome dude. I luffs joo lots and lots and lots.... *goes on and on*

Mandi - ♥Mandihearts♥ you rawk. you are a sexy mamacita and like the best staff member we have ever had. like ever. though all of the current staff rawk my sawks. I luff joo too. (i seem to love a lot of ppl)

Vikki - Your bewbs rawk and you are also a sexy mamacita. lol I loves you Vikki ♥

Last edited:
Date: 28/2/09
Current Username: Stevie Nicks
Previous Usernames: Aeris Gainsborough, Aerith Gainsborough, Aerith, General Beatrix, Artemis, Selvaria Bles, Jean Grey, Android 17, Rudolph, Bree Hodge, Dark Magician, Bugs Bunny, Stevie Nicks, Phoenix, Déjà Vu, Broken String, Pikachu, Dory, Savyna, Mr Beyoncé, Mitsuru Kirijo, Agrias, Björk, Silent Orchestra, Jin Kazama, Ron Weasley, Mercy, Super Vegeta, Surprise, Fred Jones, The General, Ash, Ceiling Cat, and Smith #6.

I've bolded the names I've used the longest though. xD

Date Joined: 26th November 2006
Current Post Count: 7410

I was googling random *FF character* Vs *FF character* on Google and I saw this website, it seemed pretty cool and I signed up xD

Oh gosh, there's been a lot of them. My account being deleted, that was memorable. Working with certain people on staff, not always been fun, but certainly memorable. Being promoted to Gmod. The time the site was hacked like a month after I became a section moderator. There's been loads. xD

About 7 SOTWs and 2 AOTWs as well as a few awards in the two birthweeks ^^ I won friendliest member in 2007 and 2008 ^^

I've been on staff ever since August 2007. I was the FF Moderator along with Rydia at first, and then I got Spira in about December. Been a Gmod since April 2008 ^^ I love being on staff, it's fun and I really do love the job. SOTW is my favourite thing to do though ^^

Derek, but he's came back ^^
Jesus Christ
Dragon Mage
F.F.Fan
Bei Bei
Strife

And there are others I just can't remember them D=

I like the GFX clans, they're pretty funky...but I think I like the members the most xD They keeps things interesting around here, and they're forever changing and like Bambi said, all the snazzy features in the world would be useless without the members ^^

I'd rate it a 5, I normally lose interest in things fairly quickly, but I've been here for over 2 years now, and I don't see myself leaving anytime soon ^^

Shoutouts:

To all my really close forum friends, I'll say thank you. You mean more to me than you'll ever know =]

Date:
Current Username: Jack's Smiling Revenge
Previous Usernames: Pooley, Matt Bellamy, Tyler Durden, English Dave, The Man With No Name, Juliet, Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n' Roll, Feathers McGraw. Probably some more too.
Date Joined: Early March 07.
Current Post Count: A little over 2500.

I was referred here through advertising by Slash. I can't remember what compelled me to join now that I think about it.

Probably Summer 2007, when I first started talking to Dave a lot. And also about a year ago, when there'd be about 10 spam posts to every non-spam one. :wacky:

I don't think I've really 'achieved' anything. Unless you count meeting Jane, which is probably the best thing that's happened to me...

None that I can think of. I entered a writing competition ages ago that was never judged though. D:

Nope. Apparently people had said that I'm not staff material and that it's out of the question a long time ago though.
Oh, I was almost a Member Middleman when that idea was first mentioned, but it never went through.

John, Slash, OverFjell, Holic, Mitchell Abel. Probably several others that aren't coming to mind too.

The shoutbox.

And finally,

Well it's pretty active at times, and I'm surprised that it still manages to draw fans of Final Fantasy that haven't grown tired of constantly talking about why they preferred X to VII, and what the relevance of the wolf in AC was. And it has managed to survive for quite a while with some poor owners and a hell of a lot of drama, so pretty highly.

Shoutouts:

:)

Date: 2/3/09
Current Username: Kain
Previous Usernames:
Date Joined: 19/2/07
Current Post Count: 382

1.) Why did you choose to join FFF? I was bored

2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site? The SO raid

3.) What was your most cherished achievement as a member of this site? lol

5.) Have you ever held a staffing position? Nope

6.) Any members you remember that aren't active today? Please list. Don't list all of them if there are too many, just the ones you think were either important/popular in terms of the site populace, or the most memorable. Can't really think of any

7.) Most popular site feature today? That shoutbox seems pretty popular.

And finally,

8.) Rate the site on a scale of 1 to 5. Criteria are yours to choose. If you want, list those criterion. 4. cba to list criteria

Shoutouts: I will turn you gay Dave, mark my words!

Questions/Form:

Date: ?
Current Username: Jiahe.
Previous Usernames: Malice, kazxjun, Edge, Motochika.
Date Joined: July 3, 2006
Current Post Count: 492

At the time, I joined because I liked Final Fantasy games but I don't anymore.

2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site? Eh, none really. I haven't been highly active here to have one I guess.

3.) What was your most cherished achievement as a member of this site? Making some of the pre-defined avatars for this forum.

4.) Have you won any competitions? If so, please list, or list the one most important to you. SOTW 70, Scooby Doo.

5.) Have you ever held a staffing position? On other forums yes but not here.

6.) Any members you remember that aren't active today? Please list.
Sephire, Vincent'sLucrecia, and Tristis Miles.

SOTW, it's the only way I can show off my work in a better way.

And finally,

8.) Rate the site on a scale of 1 to 5. Criteria are yours to choose. If you want, list those criterion. 2 only because I am not into Final Fantasy anymore which makes me pretty inactive for the most part plus I get a good amount of slowdowns when come to the site which can be annoying.

Questions/Form:

Current Username: Mariella

Previous Usernames: ~SapphireStar~ and SapphireStar
Date Joined: Gosh, June 16th 2006!!!!
Current Post Count: 3,102 after this!

Because I was new to forums and the internet. And after some surfing I settled here as it was the most decent.

Being made a mod because it was a chance for me to have some responsibilty, although it did get out of hand few times. There was drama.

Again, being a moderator.

Sadly no lol.

Yeah I was a Global Mod. Im repeating myself lol.

6.) Any members you remember that aren't active today? Please list.
All my fav guys are still here. Just the names have changed and got bit confusing!

Shout box lol.

And finally,

Beyond 5, this forum is a fantastic community for everyone.

Shoutouts:

:awesome:

Date: 17th April 2009
Current Username: Moonshine
Previous Usernames: Moonchild, Dlihcnoom, Lord Flasheart, Dr. Roxo, Babe with the Power....thats all I can be bothered to remember.
Date Joined:
24th June 2006
Current Post Count: This shall be counted post number 1,607

I was bored oneday and looked around for a new Final Fantasy site as the one that I was on at the time was quite frankly shit. I actually initially joined as a troll because I thought the mods were cunts and some of the members were really annoying. Then I got to know a few members, made friends, dissapeared for a while then came back completly missing the 'Darkblade drama' which effectivly sorted out the things I disliked about this site in the first place....now I'm one of the longest active members. Go figure.

Survivor III and how epic fail our team was. Depsite clearly being the best team if we had tried.

I don't know. Maybe getting as far as I did in Survivor though that wasn't exactly hard.

When they think of competitions that actually intrest me I might give it a go.

Nope. Good thing?

6.) Any members you remember that aren't active today?
Rhea - She was hawt and dumb but a nice lass
Decado - Came about as a bit of a cunt, probably was a bit of a cunt if I took more notice, but liked how he spoke his mind.
Tedious Z - He got banned for being a dick. but it was funny reading everything that came from it because so many members got so worked up about him.

Probably the Shout Box and RPG

And finally,

I rate this site 4 out of 5. Would be better if we had a meat grinder to cull the fucking FFVII fanboys and their cunting remake obsession.

Shoutout goes out to the :gasp: and :wacky: for complimenting many fine and intelligent posts in my time.

Date: August 4, 2009
Current Username:
Synlea
Previous Usernames:
n/a
Date Joined:
July 2009
Current Post Count:

- I was looking for a new, entertaining, forum to join. I love Final Fantasy and became interested in interacting with fellow FF fans. I'm glad I joined. This forum is great.

- Attempting to begin playing the RPG. Apparently my internet was incredibly laggy when I first began. I absolutely could NOT figure out how to move between locations and progress.

- None as of yet. I've only been a member for a few weeks. Give me some time!

- Competitions on this site? No.

- Here? No... I suppose it would be nice to o_O

- Don't know. Again, I've only been a member for a few weeks.

- Forum posting and the RPG

And finally,

- 4. I like the colors. I like the moderation. I wish we could spam a bit to get some post counts but I understand why they are not more lenient with that. The members all seem very friendly and easy to get along with. Everyone is very talkative and the site is incredibly active. It's great! ;D

Questions/Form:

Date:08-04-09
Current Username:twihard
Previous Usernames:none
Date Joined:07-31-09
Current Post Count: 17

i was looking for a random site to RP ib
the ninja gnome attack on the sb board
finally finding out how to do the astrixy thingymabobber. (yes i don't have many achievments at the moment)
no
no
no
sb
And finally,

Date: October 4th 2009
Current Username: Ryuuki Corvin
Previous Usernames: Tifa-Rokkuhato, Zack_Fair
Date Joined:January 19, 2008
Current Post Count: 796

You know, I completely forgot, but knowing me, I joined merely because this was a Final fantasy Forum and I was excited to actually find a community that likes the same series as I did, I was excited to have someone to talk to about Final Fantasy. Then after that, the reason shifted towards the GFX section which is my favorite spot now.

The moment that I remember the most was the first time I even posted my GFX gallery. I started out with avatars alone and I made a whole bunch of them and then when I found out that I could show them here, that was the time when I was most excited, I was happy to finally show my work to other GFX artists even if at the time I didn't even know that it was called 'GFX.'

I don't think I have one of those, yet....

The only competition that I am apparently able to win and have won so far is the Avatar of the Week, I think I've won it about two times maybe?

No, I haven't.

I don't have anyone to add to this list, not yet.

I would say the RPG section, the GFX Clans and the GFX competitions; but then again they're popular to me, anyways.

I give the site a whole 5. I see that this site had gone through some rough times and still its able to call it self 'active' and still growing. I can see that perhaps there's a long road ahead for this site and I am proud to be a part of it. The members are great and the staff loves their jobs thus making this place enjoyable. Great job, everyone!

Shoutouts:

Kandy-Sugar: So sweet, just like candy! ♥
Lew: For just plain being awesome. ♥
Vikki: *tickles* For the love and tickles! ♥
:gasp: For being my most spammed smiley in the entire forum! Thanks for completing many posts in my time and others!! :gasp:

There it goes again <.<;;

Date: 21st October
Current Username: Sabriel
Previous Usernames: (Er; the shame) fabprincess, princess.ace.x, EJ, Sakura, Adorable Cat, Nina Williams
Date Joined: 28th Febuary
Current Post Count: 419

1.) Why did you choose to join FFF? I chose to join FFF because at that time I randomly searched on Google and came across this. I join EVERY FORUM I come across :monster: Of course, I've been on a forums before so it didn't take much getting used to. Also because I needed to vent and nobody in RL would listen to me then :sad2:

2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site? TBH, every moment I spend on this site is a moment to remeber. This is some kind of escape to me.

3.) What was your most cherished achievement as a member of this site? Nothing much really, I just about 1/2 year ago. Maybe getting/continuing (into) GFX, writing, doodling etc.

4.) Have you won any competitions? If so, please list, or list the one most important to you. No. (But I DID win a AOTW :monster: )

5.) Have you ever held a staffing position? No.

6.) Any members you remember that aren't active today? Please list. Don't list all of them if there are too many, just the ones you think were either important/popular in terms of the site populace, or the most memorable. Hmm... Depends by what you mean 'today'. Marshy, Shaun aka Jill Valentine?

7.) Most popular site feature today? Iuno. Spam Coliseum, Shoubox?

And finally,

8.) Rate the site on a scale of 1 to 5. Criteria are yours to choose. If you want, list those criterion. 10/5. And, yes, I did say 10.

Shoutouts:

I LOVE SMILEYS AND THANK YOU TO WHOEVER HAS HELPED/NOTICED ME DURING THE TIME I'VE BEEN HERE!

And (just need to do this):

pomPomPurin.gif

Last edited:
Back