The Wall

Date: 24th of September 2010
Current Username: Aya Brea
Previous Usernames: MLFY(My Love for Yuna), Judith, Sosuke Aizen, Lady Yuna, Nephilim, Shirona, Lili Rochefort, Jihl Nabaat, Mithos Yggdrasill, Sarah Sisulart, I'm A Creep(MITSUKI :rage:), Oerba-Yun-Fang, Yuna Ito, Aya Brea

Date Joined: August 25th 2008
Current Post Count 3474

1.) Why did you choose to join FFF?

Uhmmm to be honest I am not really sure I think I was searching something about FFX and FFF came up. Or maybe I just searched FF Yuna on google or something? It seemed like a good site so I just decided to join. I also believe I lurked on it for about 2 days before Registration.

2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site?

Probably when Mitsuki told me to take a username very quicky or else she would turn me into something herself. So she changed my username to I'm A Creep which pretty much made me :hmph: Thanks alot Mitsuki! Now it is appearing on my recent usernames pfft :hmph: There are alot more though that I can not think of right now..

3.) What was your most cherished achievement as a member of this site?

My most cherished acheivement? Hmm let's see becoming a veteran member which gave me a silver star.. pretty awesome :lew: The avvy size increase was also nice. It makes us Veterans have something that others do not. Bar mods of course. Nothing else much that I can think of.

4.) Have you won any competitions? If so, please list, or list the one most important to you.

Competitions? Nope but I came very close but Tyler beat me in the xbox one by just a little bit. Did not really bother me to be honest. Like he said we were really the only major competitors.

5.) Have you ever held a staffing position?

No I have not. I applied like what 5-6 times now? I really believe I can do this though. I might have came close. Not sure... though.. Still I just hope all those times I applied mean something in the long run :hmmm:

6.) Any members you remember that aren't active today? Please list. Don't list all of them if there are too many, just the ones you think were either important/popular in terms of the site populace, or the most memorable.

Well Hisairness was a damn good laugh. The site is pretty quiet without trolls.

7.) Most popular site feature today?

Shoutbox of course!

And finally,

8.) Rate the site on a scale of 1 to 5. Criteria are yours to choose. If you want, list those criterion.

4 out of 5 because I do believe some things can be fixed. The place is very organized, It is a great chilling spot. Though I do believe some areas can improve alot. I love this site. It was always a great place to hang out and it will continue to be :ryan: Areas to improve? Well the staff can decide on that I guess. I used to always think it was a 5 but things changed lately. Oh well it will be a 5 again soon.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Shoutouts:

:adri:

Date: December 8th, 2010
Current Username: Carrier Of Hope
Previous Usernames: Bella Swan, Anakin Skywalker, Aragorn, Han Solo, .Kairi...and a whole lot more. :lew:
Date Joined: November 30th, 2006
Current Post Count: 1,450

1.) Why did you choose to join FFF? I was playing FFIX and I wanted to see others' opinions of the game and of FF in general.

2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site? The Darkblade Era. :gasp:, every single Survivor, The creation of the GFX Clans, the creation of the GFX area in general, just so many things happened here while I was here. Hell, when I joined, there wasn't a shoutbox. :lew:

3.) What was your most cherished achievement as a member of this site? Everyone knowing my name and becoming a GFX Clan Leader. :ryan:

4.) Have you won any competitions? If so, please list, or list the one most important to you. I won SOTW 72. :ryan:

5.) Have you ever held a staffing position? Just Clan Leader, but that's not staff, so nope.

6.) Any members you remember that aren't active today? Please list. Don't list all of them if there are too many, just the ones you think were either important/popular in terms of the site populace, or the most memorable.
Aztec Triogal, dunno where he went off to. The Guv'na, he was something else. Jace (BustaMo), hope he's doing well. And Damon. Hope he does well with his new life. And Vikki. You're awesome, girl, and I hope you're doing well.

7.) Most popular site feature today? The Shoutbox. :awesome:

And finally,

8.) Rate the site on a scale of 1 to 5. Criteria are yours to choose. If you want, list those criterion. 5 for all the friends I've made here. I love you all. :ryan:

Shoutouts:

This is my last post to all of you. I hope your lives are wonderful and full. I may be back someday, but until then, remember me.

I love this video. :andry:

Date:3/11/11
Current Username:hack3rs
Previous Usernames:lufkins, kh33t0
Date Joined:March 2, 2011
Current Post Count:2
because i want to join a really good forum site and i really like ff its one of my favorite games besides golden sun

2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site? i just join this site i dont really have one but i bet there will be some in the near future

I Don't Pay For Friends

4.) Have you won any competitions? If so, please list, or list the one most important to you. n/a not yet

5.) Have you ever held a staffing position? not yet

And finally,

8.) Rate the site on a scale of 1 to 5. Criteria are yours to choose. If you want, list those criterion.5

Date:
I have No idea and I dun give a shit =_=

Current Username:
DarkSquall a.k.a. DS a.k.a. Allah....AND I LOVE LESBIANS :gasp:

Previous Usernames:
None

Date Joined:
June 2006

Current Post Count:
1,250 Posts...I think

It's the 1st forums that I joined and there was only 130 members so I said "Why the fuck not??" :mokken:

2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site?
Nothing :hmmm:

Still not banned,yet...The universe works in a mysterious way :hmmm:

4.) Have you won any competitions? If so, please list, or list the one most important to you.
4 years and I won shit :mokken:

No, never....Even though am one of the earliest members in this site :mokken:

GaaraMaster, Chris M, DarkBlade, Zero Tolerance, MoonChild.....etc

The ShoutBox :ryan:

And finally,

8.) Rate the site on a scale of 1 to 5. Criteria are yours to choose. If you want, list those criterion.
5, I love this Website and I like the ppl here -_-

Questions/Form:

Date: 07/26/2011
Current Username: Izzy Stizzlebonk
Previous Usernames: Izzy Stizzlebonk
Date Joined: 07/20/2011
Current Post Count: 21

I was looking for a place where I can talk about Final Fantasy and other games my friends have no interest in.

When California Babe W V responded to my greeting in the Shoutbox. He/she does it each time, actually, when I don't expect anyone to.

Obtaining the Beginner Poster achievement.

Nope.

Nope.

I honestly don't pay attention to that kind of stuff. It's not that I don't care, but I believe there is no one more important than another. Popular, maybe, but like I said, I don't pay attention to that kind of stuff.

Posting on forums.

And finally,

Shoutouts:

I'd like to give a shoutout to the gamers, nerds, gangsters, hip hop heads, and DJs out there. You made me who I am today.

Date: The first of September 2011
Current Username: My Manic
Previous Usernames: Licky, Zzyzx
Date Joined: The tenth of August 2010
Current Post Count:

I was replaying Final fantasy X and wanted to get help with the Dark Aeons. Someone said once my question was answered I would not stick around, this irked me. I was active for a month or so before not posting for five months. For the past six months or so I have been very active I suppose

There are not many that I was present for tbh, the mention thing was memorable I guess. Some of the Birthweek shenanigans too I suppose

I haven't really achieved anything per se, I have made pals with people I want to, I guess. Not like those others who made pals, I targeted specific members I liked and made them my pals, which is much more impressive

I have not, cruelly CAssionoChips did not put me on the ballot for 'Most Handsome Male 2011' despite having the most nominations

Apparently there are applications for staff, considering I have never seen these I do not think it is likely I am a staff member

None, though Pooley and Ewan could be more active

The shoutbox for sure, or the rep system

Shoutouts:

:licky:

Date: 26th October 2011
Current Username: Dragon King
Previous Usernames: Bahamutt, Benhamut, Zidane
Date Joined: 25th October y'know?
Current Post Count: First one

Well, I've loved FF since I was very young so I've finally found a forum for it, which was at the top of google.
2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site? Erm, naming myself Dragon King.

3.) What was your most cherished achievement as a member of this site? Joining,

Well yeh, one for Mortal Kombat which gave me a free season pass. Nice.
5.) Have you ever held a staffing position? Yep, I'm a moderator for another site :)

Not really.
Roleplay board?
And finally,

5 so far.

Shoutouts:

Write whatever you want here.
Favorite smiley, best forum buddy, etc. etc.

I like to say thanks to DopamineDarling for sending a helpful message :D

Questions/Form:

Date: October 26, 2011
Current Username: Stella Nox Fleuret
Previous Usernames: Stella_Nox_Fleuret, Heartbreaker (for like 16 minutes haha :wacky: ...:sad3:)
Date Joined: June 27, 2010
Current Post Count: 923

1.) Why did you choose to join FFF? You know, I often wonder that myself. I think it was because I learned of Final Fantasy Versus by search and I was looking for more information on the game and a random google search landed me here.

2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site? There have been many like the Free Jim movement and etc...

3.) What was your most cherished achievement as a member of this site? I don't know, it could be one one many things. Probably my promotion, but I've met a lot of really decent people here so I think it would be a combination of both.

4.) Have you won any competitions? If so, please list, or list the one most important to you. I haven't... ...sorry :wacky:

5.) Have you ever held a staffing position? Yes. I mod the Final Fantasy section.

6.) Any members you remember that aren't active today? Please list. Don't list all of them if there are too many, just the ones you think were either important/popular in terms of the site populace, or the most memorable. Kate/Valvalis. I really really miss her since she's taken her leave. I was hoping we'd see her again but now I'm not so sure anymore :sad3: ...Also Stang (Dan) but happily enough he surprised us yesterday by paying us a visit :lew:

7.) Most popular site feature today? The Shoutbox :gonk:

And finally,

8.) Rate the site on a scale of 1 to 5. Criteria are yours to choose. If you want, list those criterion. I say 4.5 out of 5. It really has its ups and downs...but like anything its the people that keep you coming back.

Shoutouts:

Write whatever you want here.
Favorite smiley, best forum buddy, etc. etc. HAHAHA :wacky: I talk to everyone so I won't play favorites. I <3 you all. ...and I suppose since I have my own emote that would be my favorite smiley :melody:

Back