The Wall

Date: 10/26/2009
Current Username: Shu
Previous Usernames: Chishu
Date Joined: 11/2006 (not sure of the exact date)
Current Post Count: 870+

1.) Why did you choose to join FFF?

Honestly I joined FFF for the sole purpose of Final Fantasy XII at first. I was an avid poster at IGN, but I needed a direct source website in order to help my progression in the game. At the time I was looking for ways to get Excalibur as well trying navigate in certain areas of the game (i.e. The great crystal).

So when I came here it turned out I helped more people than helped me, so I thought it would be a great opportunity to sit down and stay a while.

2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site?

Event? Well I haven't been in any to be honest. So I've only watched brief stints of Survivor which honestly I believe 2007- 2008 had a bit better results =).

3.) What was your most cherished achievement as a member of this site?

Well personally, its actually getting to know a bunch of people on the forums. I mean seriously when I started here I was still taking classes at the University so I didn't have much time to get to know the good people of the forums. Then the site transitioned over on to the new site.

It wasn't until about six or so months later where I really applied myself to meeting new people on the site and interacting as far as debates go and as well as fellow gaming talks.

So now a days a lot has happened since the beginning.. but what a journey.

4.) Have you won any competitions? If so, please list, or list the one most important to you.

Well only a minor one, the xbox360 achievement point competition hosted on Birth Week. It was a decent win, but only Adri (MLFY) and I really competed. I think any real gamer could of wiped the floor with us both.

5.) Have you ever held a staffing position?

Nope, but its all good =).

6.) Any members you remember that aren't active today? Please list. Don't list all of them if there are too many, just the ones you think were either important/popular in terms of the site populace, or the most memorable.

Wow and honestly I should of written these down, but in short yes. Rydia was one of them, great mod did her job with tact. I wish I got to meet Bei Bei as well, most people regarded her very high in the art department as well as an awesome personality to be around.I remember Darkblade, not the most beloved character, but I honestly didn't know he was bad per se till a year later. There are many more.. girls and guys I should go and research, but honestly.. if you are here now after many years later.. then cheers to you. Seen our ups and downs so to speak.

7.) Most popular site feature today?

Feature? Maybe you should of explained. If it has to do with cosmetic I like the ability to change the skins of the forums.

If it deals with the sub forums and such, then of course I love the Gaea forums. If it wasn't for them, you would probably see a lot less of them. I'm a very passive thinker, so when it comes to anything I feel a little intrigued about debating on here, well I'll toss my two cents in.

I read the news quite constantly too, so I love some good stories people have posted. I honestly miss Aztec for that very reason too, very good about posting debates as well as news.

Also this is the first forum I've seen with a "help me in real life" sub forum. I honestly think it is great for other people. While I may never use it, I do like to help out where I can which is here and there.

8.) Rate the site on a scale of 1 to 5. Criteria are yours to choose. If you want, list those criterion.

5 Need I say more? Great website, the best in fact as far as Staffed comes. I hope to one day see more interaction with the website from others as well as the site to be less laggy.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Shoutouts:

Honestly it has been a long trip for most folks on this forum. I've seen the many changes in staff, I've seen the site moved once before. I've seen the really "low" downs and the really "high" ups of the site. I've seen quite a few people leave and a lot more people join. I've seen the popular, to the not so popular.. to the diamond in the rough so to speak people come out and post.

I have tried to maintain contacts with most people on here, whether it be through MSN or just the SB, because there are some real quality people. Each of us have a walk though in our own life, so who knows where you will be tomorrow. Here's to seeing you later .. *cheers*

- The only thing that this site needs is a latency tune up. Maybe a memory upgrade and a new network.

Questions/Form:

Date: 27th October 2009
Current Username: Argor251
Previous Usernames: N/A - Only ever been the one.
Date Joined:
June 26, 2008
Current Post Count: 1317.

I wanted to find people online to talk to, and get used to the whole forum thing, and decided that Final Fantasy was something I was passionate about and so decided to join a forum dedicated to that... This was the first result in google.

2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site?
Survivor 2009 without a doubt. I got to meet quite a lot of people and it felt like I was able to show myself a bit more during that. It was a lot of fun.

I haven't really achieved much... It would probably be my "Vandalise an FFF Member!" though... That's proved to be full of laughs and people seem to love it... So I'm glad I did that.

4.) Have you won any competitions? If so, please list, or list the one most important to you.

No official competitions, no. Only Aztec's Competition for Awful Artists, which I'm sure doesn't count. :wacky:

No.

6.) Any members you remember that aren't active today? Please list. Don't list all of them if there are too many, just the ones you think were either important/popular in terms of the site populace, or the most memorable.
Aztec Triogal.
Laro.
Ruka.

Not seen them in some time.. There are more but a lot of them come back from time to time or I have contact through other means.

The SB probably.
Many of the boards as well.. The news board is really useful, for example.

8.) Rate the site on a scale of 1 to 5. Criteria are yours to choose. If you want, list those criterion.
5/5.
Personally this forum has been really great. The community is huge, so you'd think you'd have no way of ever meeting anybody with everything being so big. But after a few months I found it go easier and now I think I'm through the barrier of being obscure. Once that happens it is a lot easier to survive on here and to enjoy it a lot more.
The forums themselves are great and laid out clearly... Which is a relief since I can never work out the search feature.
There is a lot to do here that is non-FF as well, which I think is fantastic... A massive GFX community, an RPG, boards for music, games (non-FF), music, current issues and chilled out places as well. I think all this is why I decided to stay and be active here.. If it was just FF I'd probably have posted 1/10th of what I have posted now.

Shoutouts:

TIMMY THE TURTLE WAS ERE! HE HE HE! ARGOR DOESN'T KNOW!

Last edited:
Date: Tuesday, October 27th, 2009
Current Username: Valkyrur
Previous Usernames: (In order) Zephiris, :Monster:, Prophet, 8thHoroscope, Magnificence
Date Joined: December 31, 2007 (Lol. Last day of the year)
Current Post Count: 1028 (Including this post)

Back then, I was extremely crazy about Final Fantasy. I thought I would find a site that had similar interests as I did, and in my search on the amazing entity known as Google, I was directed here. On further seeing they had an RPG... And the fact the forum was way more active than the other sites, I decided to join in.

Hm... The last time I role played. I never joined in, or read, or watched, or whatever the Survivor event, though I did see it and was wondering what it was. So, the time I was role playing on this site would have been the most memorable, though they're not exactly memorable, to be honest.

Having created the presently most active Guild in the role playing section??? I think the most cherished achievement will come after I achieve the objective of the Guild itself. For now, the most cherished achievement is reaching a 1000 posts!

Not yet. I hope to win something one day though. I'll be keeping an eye open.

Sounds nice, but I never bothered to try for it. I don't think I am friendly enough.. I suppose. Most of the staff members seem to be on good terms, and know the others well. I'll at least wait till I can be like them before I even contemplate trying. For now, no, and not in the future.

I'd say, Xu. From what I remember, she haven't been on since she was promoted to Global Moderator. Just remembered her more than the others since she joined the Guild then vanished... Not the most positive way to remember someone, I know but well, she's the most memorable for now.

It's got to be the RPG, I'll bet. I was thinking that some of the new members that joined in may have joined because of the presence of the RPG. And anyway, I must admit the RPG itself is fun, though the turns can take painfully long. Nevertheless, that's what I think.

And finally,

5. I think amongst all the forums I've been to, this is the best among them all. Gaia may be just as good, but I'll say it's too freaking active. Your posts tend to be lost really quickly, and it gets really hard to locate your latest posts and all that. Role plays can shoot at super sonic pace, and all that. I don't like Gaia, in short.

However, here, although the activity is not as high as Gaia, it's definitely still active in comparison to others. Enough for me to manage, at least, so it wins in this aspect. Other aspects would probably be the features. I'll immediately point out the RPG is extremely fun, so it scores well here...

The people seem fun to be with as well. It's not juts all spam everywhere. The last few Final Fantasy sites I've went over to left me dripping with scorn. They would even spam some nonsensical crap and move off topic in post-count threads. Here, you won't get far before you either get banned or warned. Another plus.

Forums are laid out clearly, or clearly enough for me. Also, the ability to change the default font for yourself is another feature I like a lot. So there. That about sums it up.

Shout Outs:

If I didn't read the other posts, you won't be seeing this Shout Out!

Date:2/21/10
Current Username: Kit Fisto
Previous Usernames: Marshy, Slutty Dwarf, Sephiroth's Brother
Date Joined: December 2006
Current Post Count: 2,059

- I was looking for a place to find help with Final Fantasy stuff and came across this site and decided to join. This was my first forum, so i didn't know what to expect... so i ended up leaving for a few months, eventually came back and have been on and off since.

-Definitely being a part of the staff here on FFF for a few months. I had tons of fun and got to know more people than before. Also got pretty close knowing Koloth and Julius at the time. I regret ever deciding on leaving and wish i would have stayed.

Most cherished achievement would be the chance to be an RPG Mod on this site. I really quite enjoyed working on it and it was a fun, new experience.

Sadly, i haven't won anything. I've participated in 2 of the 3 survivors and also have been in a few SOTW and AOTW and didn't win any of those.

Yes for a few months as a RPG Mod, though i resigned due to my inactivity.

Derek -. he always provided tons of lulz for this site. most memorable was during the survivor.. oh what fun.
Rhea- Even though i didn't know her, it was interesting to see when she first joined the amount of post she got.. i just watched as she passed me within' days.
Bei Bei- Miss her as an Admin. Wish she would come back, she always made FFF that much better.

It's been a lot slower now then it has been before when i was on. I guess the Shoutbox is the most popular along with SOTW.

And finally,

FFF is quite the site. I have never stayed as active on another site as i have on this one. The members are mint. You won't find a batch of people like this anywhere else. The post quality is quite good and always has been. In the early days, the lulzness of the site was unmatched. Now adays its not the same but still fairly good. I'm glad that i decided to become active again and i hope to stay.
5/5

Shoutouts:
Haven't been on here much so i can't really shoutout to anyone since i haven't talked to many people much.
I guess i can give a shoutout to Vikki <3 shes been a good friend since i met her last year on this site.
Argor for the awesomeness. LOST FAN FTW! :)

Last edited:
Date: 21FEB2010
Current Username: CassinoChips
Previous Usernames: Grahf, Nigredo
Date Joined: March 2009
Current Post Count: 925

I was actually looking for somewhere to RP. The forum I had been on previously was all but dead, and I was getting the itch to RP once again. Put some sort of search in, and voila, up pops FFF.

When the site was going to be sold to a Bass Fishing Enthusiast. :wacky:

I don't know that I've really achieved a whole lot here. :hmmm: I guess just being accepted into the community as a whole has been a good thing.

No competitions, per se. But I was on quite a few winning teams in the PvP, and I was awarded Best UserName for Birthweek 2009.

Absolutely not. I am not to be trusted in positions of authority. :mokken:

>.>

<.<

I'm currently the Moderator of the RP section.

!B. Zen. I'm sure there are others, but I'm bad about that sort of thing.

ShoutBox. Probably always will be.

This one goes to 11.

Shoutouts:

Too many to list. If you deserve to be mentioned here, you know who you are without me having to tell you.

:monster:

Date: Feb 22, 2010
Current Username: Cardiac Kid
Previous Usernames: The God of War, Power of Trance
Date Joined: December 31, 2008
Current Post Count: 245

1: Why did you choose to join FFF?
I was (and still am) a FF nut and was looking for a place to suit me.

2: What is the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member on this site?
Not really sure

3: What is your most cherished achievement as a member on this site?
Being accepted as a true member without (much) hassle.

4: Have you won any competitions? If so, please list, or list the one most important to you.
None.

5: Have you ever held a staffing position?
Not yet, but I'm still hoping.

6: Any members you remember that aren't active today? Please list. Don't list all of them if there are too many, just the ones you think were either important/popular in terms of the site populace, or the most memorable.
I can't think of any. I don't have that many friends on here atm.

7: Most popular site feature today?
Has to be the SB.

8: Rate the site on a scale of 1 to 5. Criteria are yours to choose. If you want, list those criterion.
I'll give it a 5 for these reasons:
Mods are awesome.
SB.
Large member base.
Nimber of different places to go.

Shoutouts:
Anyone who decided to talk to my sorry ass on here (you know who you are).

Date:
Current Username: blakstang98
Previous Usernames: No other usernames
Date Joined: 4/30/2009
Current Post Count: 473

I was on another FF forum and it went belly up at some point. It was just as well, I wasn't that active in my 2 or so months there. I've only been a part of 1 forum otherwise, and the changes that went on there drove me away, so I then needed a new forum to join to keep me entertained when at work on slow days. Seeing as how FF has always been one of my favorite games in the series, it was natural to want to find an FF related one. And after google searching it, here I am! :ryan:

Birthweek '09 and White Elephant. There was a ton of buzz around here about the Birthweek awards, but I think the Voice Competition was the thing that really got people talking. And White Elephant was a basic event around Christmas time, but I'd say that was the event that sort of brought me back here when I wasn't very confident about how the people were acting at that time. I was frequently inactive and quite, and I think after joining that event, it sort of gave me my spirit back for this place.

I think just being accepted here. I tend to create bad first impressions, and I hit the nail on the head when I joined, which made me feel pretty good. I'm quirky at times, but I'm just trying to keep people loose and relaxed so they can enjoy their time here.

I was in a 3 way tie for Best New User for the Birthweek '09 awards and I won POTM #4 (topic: personification).

Negative.

Brittania (as I called her, but others would know her as !BRITTANY, always interesting), Caedus (aka Dustin, I really don't know what happened to him), Ness (aka Justin, always liked math guys), Demonata (even though she wasn't an FF person, but I would still like to see her more) and Estella Vanilla (a forumite who's posts were awesome and had fantastic art talent).

I suppose if we're shooting for raw numbers, the Shoutbox. For popularity sake, SOTW/AOTW and Spam Collesium.

5. I enjoy posting in serious topic threads and banging heads on Final Fantasy theories. And of course, the community is great.

Shoutouts:
Calling out a select few will upset others for sure, so I'm not going to dig myself into that hole. I'll just give a shoutout to the community as a whole, the special ones know who they are! :awesome:

Date: May 16, 2010
Current Username: Rincewind
Previous Usernames: Tsukianei
Date Joined: October 5, 2009
Current Post Count: 630

I was bored, tired, and wanted a new forum to go to.

2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site? Survivor... And also something I don't want to mention. :hmmm:

1400 Rep, an awesome music thread, and some great friends.

4.) Have you won any competitions? If so, please list, or list the one most important to you. Fuck no. I haven't won shit. -__-

If I had a staffing position, I would have banned half of the forum population by now. XD Not really, but still. BANHAMMERS EVERYWHERE! :gasp:

Just one. And I would rather not bring that up.

Shoutbox.

And finally,

5. I like everything about this place. The people, the events, the set up. I can't find many things I don't like. :hmmm:

SHOUTOUTS:

To all of the people that are important enough to be my friend. I'm still fucking better than you, and don't you forget it. :mokken:

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Questions/Form[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:

Date: 05/16/2010
Current Username: Jade Curtiss
Previous Usernames: Nephry, Stiltzkin, Freddie, Vossler Azelas, Cardea, Vivi
Date Joined: June 16, 2007
Current Post Count: 1,376

1.) Why did you choose to join FFF? I don’t really remember. :hmmm: Probably bored at work one day.

2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site? The several raids on the forum that happened back in the day were pretty memorable. :hmmm:

3.) What was your most cherished achievement as a member of this site? Winning PotM in December and coming in 2nd in January. :awesome: And finally reaching vet status after nearly three years. -__-

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PotM

5.) Have you ever held a staffing position? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Final Fantasy Section Moderator currently. :dave:

6.) Any members you remember that aren't active today? Please list. Don't list all of them if there are too many, just the ones you think were either important/popular in terms of the site populace, or the most memorable.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There are quite a few that were around when I first joined that don’t come around any longer.

7.) Most popular site feature today?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Shoutbox

And finally,

8.) Rate the site on a scale of 1 to 5. Criteria are yours to choose. If you want, list those criterion.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5

Shoutouts:

Hi ma![/FONT]

• Date: May 16, 2010
  • Current Username: Dean Winchester (this part is redundant) :jtc:
  • Previous Usernames: Squall True Leonhart, Julius (and variants of the same name), Prometheus (I had it first :rage:), Henry VIII, Albert Wesker and Cole Turner.
  • Date Joined: October 7, 2006
  • Current Post Count: Over 7,000 posts...
  • 1.) Why did you choose to join FFF?
    I was invited (via Mass PM advertising in FFR) the original owner and founder, Darkblade, who is infamous for his strange administrative methods, staff hiring criteria, and social skills. At first I thought of it as just another gaming site, but later on I began to build up quite a friendship with most of the ex-members and current members of the staff team as well as other members from the site.
  • 2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site?
    The time when I woke up one day to realize that; 1) days of work in the RPG Inferno were lost, 2) half of the staff was either demoted, suspended, banned, or all of the preceding, 3) The whole site was in chaos, and 4) and that I felt helpless because I couldn't do much outside the RPG Realm. All of that happened simply because the LOCP got their hands on the password for the Admin CP by means I will not mention. Oh yeah, the Darkblade Era....
  • 3.) What was your most cherished achievement as a member of this site?

Well I have began the basis of the rules that this site has nowadays. The site was once without rules because the apparent author of the previous set decided to take them, leaving us without any kind of rulings for the site members. As such, I took in hands the task of reuniting my fellow staffers and together we have written the most complete guide, Site Rules, this forum has ever had. I also was interested on expanding the Moderator's Guide, most specifically, in the aspect of how a moderator should behave in site (adding a few entries myself too...I think staff feared I would end up writing a Moderator's Bible...:ahmed:).

So yeah, even to this day I am honoured to be the host of the Site Rules in one of my threads.
  • 4.) Have you won any competitions? If so, please list, or list the one most important to you.
    Never cared...
  • 5.) Have you ever held a staffing position?
    Yes, though I am not sure if I began in staff sometime in 2007 as an RPG Director under the guidance of Koloth and Adamant (Mike), the pioneers of Inferno in the Staff back then. I remained as such during several months, almost a year, became support moderator for the RP Section whilst continuing my functions as a Director. Soon after the resign of some of our administrators at some point during 2008 and 2009, I was given the position of Global Moderator while still having full access to the RPG ACP. I resigned some time later due to personal interests on focusing on other activities. It didn't last long, since I was re-staffed some time later. I was kept in duty as an RPG Director until mid 2009, when I finally decided to terminate my role as a moderator, Of course, my decision laid mostly in the belief that FFF was in need of some fresh blood, and I was running out of batteries, I believe most of the ex-staffers felt the same way. We can't be staff forever, can we? I believe it is time for some of us to let go and move on, because I am sure that FFF has a vast amount of members willing to do an excellent job as either moderators or Directors, and that they are just waiting for an opportunity to prove themselves.

• 6.) Any members you remember that aren't active today? Please list. Don't list all of them if there are too many, just the ones you think were either important/popular in terms of the site populace, or the most memorable.
    -Bei Bei ...T_T I miss yah girl ;_;
    -Angelus Mortis (J)...you know, The Android
    -Lady Aerith (Mandi), I don't see her much nowadays, only on FB.
    -Decado (he has returned though)
    -Belazour (glad he's back)

• 7.) Most popular site feature today?
    Obviously the RPG Inferno. I spent over two years as an administrator of the RPG Inferno here on FFF.

• 8.) Rate the site on a scale of 1 to 5. Criteria are yours to choose. If you want, list those criterion.

If I were to scale it from 1 to 5, I would give it a 3. There site is too large, there are sub-forums who need to be removed simply because they serve no purpose or haven't been used in years. The RPG Realm is still a mess (only reason I wanted to be site administrator was to organize that area myself), the whole site needs to be redirected towards the new direction that Square Enix and the whole Final Fantasy Genre in general are heading to, and perhaps a new feature similar yet refreshing version of the RPG Inferno (I know that ACP like the back of my hand, I still remember a trick or two, aye ;)).

Shout Outs:

To Damon: I am damn proud of you man. You've been an excellent RPG Director, colleague, and friend. Never change, and keep up the good work.

To Koloth, Mike and Tielknight: It has been an honour working with you three in the past. All I have learned as an RPG Director I owe it to these gentlemen. You three have a place in my memories, and will never be forgotten. I can't express the immense gratitude I have for these members. Wherever our paths might lead us, I only hope we all find the peace and success we all seek.

To Dave (Riku), Saix, Mitsuki, Bei Bei, Angelus Mortis, and BustaMOM: Thanks for helping me to build up the judgement criteria I had as a moderator back then. I learned a lot from you all. Nice working with you, hope we can work again on something different someday.

To Mandi: She already knows how much I appreciate her. Regardless of not always agreeing, Mandi knows she can always count on Lil' Bro. ;_;

Mark: Even though most of the times we were on the opposite sides of the argument, I admit it was fun working with you. Sorry for pissing you off on the whole "kid" thing, my bad.

To the Rest of Staff who worked with me who insist on changing their usernames A LOT!: It has also been a pleasure working with all of you, but could you please stick with a username for more than a few weeks? Thank You.

Last edited:
Date: 5/16/10
Current Username: Deadfantasy
Previous Usernames: ThatOneGamerChick
Date Joined: 12/13/09
Current Post Count: 1,065

Because I love Final Fantasy. I heard of this site through another forum a few times i think and I finally decided to join. Make some friends, etc etc.

Memories, aren't they great? xD. When i first joined my most memorable event would have to be...I dunno I'll have to get back to you with that heh.

Hitting 1,000 posts!! Talk about that dedication xD

4.) Have you won any competitions? If so, please list, or list the one most important to you. What so just cause I don't win im a loser!? xD
Nah, i haven't competed in any :sad3:
5.) Have you ever held a staffing position? You should fix that :D jk too much work but, seems cool.

Ehh I just joined recently and i haven't had time to make friends

7.) Most popular site feature today? Me :D jk I guess the SB and RPG?

And finally,

I would give this site a big fat 4! Because I think that the site is well organized, neatly maintained, and the people here are pretty cool ^^. *cough cough* me *cough* Sorry I is sick xD The reason i didnt give it a complete 5 is because there's many users that aren't active and it's rather large
Shout Outs:
You shall all be my guinea pigs and I shall take over thy world with my awesomesauce ^^

Mits is pretty awesome :ryan:
along with
Ryan
Dan
Adri
and Ari <3
Zack too :hmmm:

everyone else can be awesome but just not as awesome =P

Date: 5/17/10
Current Username: Fried Rice
Previous Usernames: Fall Out Boy
Date Joined: 11/8/08
Current Post Count: 323

I'm a big FF fan and I needed some FF help when I first joined here.
Umm... I dunno! I've forgotten most of them :gasp:
Becoming king of the Sector 7 Slums (Spam Coliseum) => self proclaimed :lew:
No, never won anything here xD
No, never did
Hmm.. I miss the people from SeeDs and Anxious Heart. Those guys are lots of fun :D
Well... the SB is awesome, same goes with the RP center, I also like the RPG but most of all.. I enjoy the SPAM section :ryan:
This site is unlike any other (in my opinion) therefore I shall give it a big 5! :D

SHOUT OUT: UH SON!

Current Username: Emma Pollock
Previous Usernames: Placebo, Bjork and Bez
Date Joined: 24th December 2007
Current Post Count:2850ish

I was bored and had nothing better to do.

Tedius was fairly memorable.
My room smells like poo etc was an event somewhat.

Nothing really.

I won the ps3 thing.

I have. I was Gaia mod for some time.

Jane, Casanova, Regal Bryant and that guy who went to the lakes district for a holiday.

Spam section.

And finally,

8.) Rate the site on a scale of 1 to 5.
3 or 2
Mainly because most people take themselves far too seriously and can't handle a joke. Also because most members are boring. Nothing original ever gets said, FF threads are just people having the same conversation over and over again. However most people's lack of anything worth saying isn't just for the FF section. I've taken to checking who has posted before bothering to read threads. tl;dr most posts aren't worth reading.

Intro-Vecion Venickt

Date: 09-19-2010
Current Username: Vecion Venickt

Previous Usernames: haha .. none.. :gasp:
Date Joined:
Current Post Count: 2

1.) Why did you choose to join FFF? Really.. i just found it while looking for FFXIV stuff.. and was like .. OMG .. REALLY KOOL. Im a huge Final Fantasy fan .. prolly not the biggest there is.. but if i had the time .... i sure would be close.

2.) What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site? Just seeing EVERYTHING FINAL FANTASY. lol

3.) What was your most cherished achievement as a member of this site? I KNEW SOME STUFF> AND LEARNED SOME STUFF.

4.) Have you won any competitions? If so, please list, or list the one most important to you. N/A

5.) Have you ever held a staffing position? N/A

6.) Any members you remember that aren't active today? Please list. Don't list all of them if there are too many, just the ones you think were either important/popular in terms of the site populace, or the most memorable. N/A

7.) Most popular site feature today? Still looking all over the site..

And finally,

8.) Rate the site on a scale of 1 to 5. Criteria are yours to choose. If you want, list those criterion. I would have to give it a 4 as far as ive seen.

SHOUTOUT...

HI>. lol TO EVERYONE>

Date: 19/9/2010
Current Username: Fleur
Previous Usernames: Stella Nox Fleuret, .Swift, Laa-Laa, Elena Fisher, .Suzuna
Date Joined: 19/2/2009
Current Post Count: 2183

Why did you choose to join FFF: I'm not entirely sure actually. I can't say that I was a massive FF fan at the time, but I suppose I just wanted a forum to hang out in that is about a particular subject that I am knowledgable and willing to talk about. I distinctly remember searching for FFXII's Espers on Google when I came across this site. It was (and still is) a very inviting site to look at, with an abundance of active members. I felt right at home after a few days of lurking and eventually signed up. I wasn't fully active until 6-7 months later though.

What was the most memorable event you remember from your time as a member of this site: When Mitsuki changed four of us into Teletubbies. :hmph: I was quite slow to see the funny side of it I must admit. :lew:

What was your most cherished achievement as a member of this site
: Err....I'm not fully sure about this one. I suppose that rising up from one of the most quiet members from when I first joined to one of the most active and valued members is an achievement in itself. I also jointly grabbed the Birthweek Most Improved Member award (thank you all for voting! ;D) with Diarmuid.

Have you won any competitions
: Not on here, no. Though the aforementioned Birthweek thing could count.

Have you ever held a staffing position
: Nope. I think I nearly did get there though. Then again, I'd be too lazy to be doing staff related things on a daily basis. xD

UPDATE: Yes, I am currently modding both SE News and the FF section.

Any members you remember that aren't active today? Please list. Don't list all of them if there are too many, just the ones you think were either important/popular in terms of the site populace, or most memorable: Ooh, let's see. HisAirness and Ladygagawilleatu were quite memorable. D= But in all seriousness, I think Mandi deserves a big mentioning. She did so much for the site and I hope she's doing well.

Most popular site feature today: Shoutbox

Rate the Site on a scale of 1 to 5. Criteria are yours to choose. If you want, list those criterion
: 4 probably. Great site. Great staff. Superbly organised. Just a few issues get to me, so I can't say it's perfect at all. It is truly a great place to hang out though online.

Shoutouts: :olivia:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rey
Date: 9/19/10
Current Username: Aerith
Previous Usernames: Camiex
Date Joined: July 10. 2009
Current Post Count: 219 posts

Well I love Final Fantasy, sadly there are not many fans around here, so there's no one to talk to about it! Then I found FFF, and it's a great place to just talk about Final Fantasy... and other random stuff :P

I don't really remember doing anything memorable... but I remembered entering SOTW for the first time. I was always so chicken to enter! I don't know why, I was just scared. I lost. But i finally entered and I felt like I took a first step into something big. Now I love it and I enter every SOTW if I have time. :D

When my little rep bar went from 1 box to 11 boxes. I got so much rep in less than half an hour. I just felt like someone here, you know? 'Cause usually I'm a nobody on forums.

Ha ha, no I haven't won anything yet. I'm a loser. :ohshit:

Nope. I wonder if I can even handle a staff position. :hmmm:

Umm. Me? XD I'm kind of on-and-off every now and then, I'm not paying attention to who's online and who's not.

The shoutbox, I think? Shoutbox is always super popular :dave:

I rate it 5, honestly. This is the best forum I have ever been on. Everyone is so nice and fun-loving, moderators do an awesome job checking threads and stuff, and I can come here everytime I need a good laugh. Plus this is just such a successful forum, so many active people, I love it!

Shout Outs:
SHOUTOUT TO WHOEVER READ THIS. Because you've achieved a whole new level of awesome. :awesome:

Date:9/20/10
Current Username: PKLoveOmega
Previous Username: Cecil Strife
Date Joined: March 11, 2010
Current Post Count: 165

1) Why did you join FFF?
I forgot my password on VGF forums and the Admins didn't cooperate to well. (Except HotD, she's awesome.) I really never been on a forum about Final Fantasy before, so I happened to find this one!

2) What was the most memorable moment you've had so far at FFF?
Meeting Oblivion XIII, my best friend on this site. Oh yeah, and when I thought I was banned. X_X

3) What was your most cherished acheivement at this site?
Just finding out how much rep I had. I thought I had only 75, but the rep bars seem to disagree. You people are awesome. :D

*No achievements*

*No staffing position either...*

6) I haven't been here incredibly long, so not really. Oblivion XIII isn't on much.

7) Most popular site feature today?
The Nintendo forum. I need a place to rave about Mother 3, you know! XD

8.) This site is definitaly a 5. Everyone is nice and interesting, there are a lot of places to post about different things, the RPG is fun...only compliant is the lack of many games in the arcade.

Shoutout: Hi. GO AWAY YOU FREAKING STALKER HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!

Date: 20/9/10
Current Username: Oerba Dia Vanille
Previous Usernames: .Atla, Master Vivi, Jill Valentine, Mao, Sheva Alomar, Himiko, Brock, Captain SeaBass, Master Mog, Masterus Vivicules, Master Vivi.

Date Joined: December 2, 2008.

Current Post Count: 782.

I honestly can't remember, I think I was looking up random FF information and I stumbled across this place... I think anyway, it's been so long.

I think the Drama Guide has some rather amusing memories in it, from... odder times I guess. :lew:
Apart from that it's meeting all the great people I now know.

I think it was when I started to improve on GFX awhile back and I was getting decent feedback. :hmmm:
Oh! And joining one of the old teams (which have vanished now), For Those With Something Missing.
And joining Tantalus, on that note.

I haven't, although I don't enter things much anyway, maybe I should.

Nope.

I can't think of any... :hmmm:

As always, the ShoutBox. I swear some people live by it.

I'd say a 4, great for most part although I do have my slight... shall we say, annoyances. Which I shall not mention.

Shoutouts:
I can never think of anything interesting to put in these things... =[
So i'll leave it.... wait. :hmmm:

Date: 21st September, 2010.
Current Username: Colours.
Previous Usernames: LockhartAvenue, (the others were for 2 or three days, which... doesn't really count).
Date Joined: March 24th, 2009.
Current Post Count: 1,851 posts.

I randomly typed in Final Fantasy Forums, to find some more information/ask something I was planning for a story, and... this came up, and a lot more threads caught my attention. I was also recently laying my hands on Photoshop, and the graphic section caught my eye.

Hm... I don't really know to be honest, :gasp: I really liked it when Kandy-Sugar and I had a tie on a graphic competition, with us being in the opposites big clans back then from each other.

Becoming a Veteran Member. I just wanted the silver star by my name <3 I love stars. Also the update from 100x100 avvies to 150x150-ers.

Yeah, with the graphic clans I tied with Kandy once, and I recently won a SOTW. So I was happy with that. xD

Nope, nope.

I miss !B. =) A lot.

...:hmmm: I think it's cool you can change the colour of your usertitle. It might be a small thing, but I like it.

And finally,

4. Sometimes a lot of things can get a bit messy, but whenever I'm bored FFF is the site I open up, and enjoy spending my time on. So... Definitely not lower than that.

Shoutouts:

kwh.png

/:wacky:

Date: 21/9/10
Current Username: Kitty-Kat
Previous Usernames: Tantalus-Kitty, Vanille
Date Joined: June 25, 2008
Current Post Count: 304

I think mainly because I'm a final fantasy fan, partly because I was bored

The FFF Dating thread ahaha, that was sooo long ago! But it was quite fun, and it went on for ages!

Entering SOTW, and my GFX, I was very proud when a member used my work for his sig, I knew I was getting better.
Not that I'm aware of, no.

Nope

Not really, people that I speak to are on here alot.

At the moment, the shoutbox is quite popular.

I rate it a 5, there is a lot to do on here, people to talk to, and I love putting my GFX on here and getting opinions, and I can relate to people on here as well, it's all good!

Shout Outs:

Shoutout to everyone who I've ever spoken to, or who have given me rep and advice! Thank you!

Back