Advent Children cool little thing they added

Ummm what Noises from the game? Oh I know what you mean. But whats so cool abou that lol. Yeah I hear some game noises in the video but its hard to listen. Oh well.

I barely can make any connection of any kind - Are you sure that you are not pulling at straws? Hmm... then maybe the timing of a faintly familiar sound effect may have obfuscated What you are trying to point out.

I think I heard something like what you think you heard, but I think that there's examining the movie and then there is just grasping at straws. I don't think it's something that they added, or included as an easter egg O_O

I can't honestly say I heard it within the movie, and I don't really trust Youtube videos for stuff like that because it's enough to edit those noises in. All being said, it's probably most likely an easter egg (as already mentioned).

I heard it, but to me it just sounded like Vincents cape cutting the air. I'm going to assume the similarity between this noise and the noise from the game is just a coincidence. But who knows, they could have actually included that noise on purpose like you are suggesting.

and then there is the ovi one, in the fight in the church,, i cant remember who between but it was one of the first,, and the dude ends up below a pile of bricks, his ringtone is the final fantasy legacy games "battle won" tune

I think that whoever made that video added the sound effects to make it attract more viewers. I think it's fake, but that's only my opinion.

No matter how many times I rewound and relistened to this scene the other night when I had the DVD on, I didn't hear no 'menu' noise when he flicked his cape, I'm inclined to agree with Laro, either that, or my hearings going

Or my fan on my fucking pc just drowned it out -_-

Back