Advent Children Ribbons

Sylvanius

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking m
Gil
So, I know that the pink ribbons that the AVALANCE members wear are to remember Aerith...and supposedly EVERY member wears them..but for the life of me I can't find one on Vincent. I have found them on every single other character. I mean..I know it would clash with his outfit but still...has anyone else seen it? It's not that big of a deal but it was bothering me last time I watched the movie...

Screen shot to the rescue :monster:

vvmfp.jpg

Nice spot Fusionist :monster:

When I watched the movie I didn't realise any of the characters were wearing pink ribbons let alone Vincent.

Awesome! Thanks...that silly cape, I never would have spotted it in that scene cause I am too distracted by how cute Marlene is being with Vincent. Thanks, that was bugging me SO much last time I watched it...

Good topic, FF7AC has a bunch of hidden extras.

Yeah the one on Vincent I saw before. I'm curious to see if Red XIII and Cait Sith are wearing one each or since there now "partners" if they only wear one. I'm gonna have to watch the movie to find out. I remember RedXIII's ribbon I'm just not sure about Cait Sith.

Hmm, I don't remember where Red XIII's is but I remember seeing one. As for Cait Sith we never get much of a full shot of him do we? Maybe for a moment but come to think of it I never really looked for one on him. I kind of forgot about him...

*Victory music plays*

ff7ac_red.jpg

I'm afraid I don't have any nice little sqaures like Fusionist...but if you look really close it's on his left arm and you can kind of see it against Marlenes dress. Now however...I am not seeing one on Red XIII...I'd thought sure I had earlier...*grumbles* not again...

Edit: *sigh*...obviously computer related things are not my thing. Eventually I will figure this out...for now..I guess you'll have to follow the link :(. I was hoping it would just stay in my post..all pretty like...

Last edited:
Wow, the only ribbons i remember seeing were Cloud's and Tifa's, and that was only b/c the were on and off throughout the whole movie.

I spotted the Vincent band the first time I saw the movie...It just looked different from Vincent himself, and it was just there, lol. However, I noticed everyone's band except for Red XIII's headband.

i seen the movie i saw :cid: :cloud: :tifa: :yuffie::barret:but i did not see :vincent: one until i saw the pic

Yeah... I guess RED XIII has one too, but Cait Sith is just a robot you know ;d There were a lot of them, so i dont think that he has one xd

Back