KH The Crown 0.o

XemnasKH

Girly Man
Gil
Okay, I just thought of this while sitting around, but that crown has been seen in a lot of places. Sora's necklace, Oblivion Keyblade, Opening new paths in KH2, and I've seen videos where Sora has a crown on his head, etc. What could be the significance? There's no way it's just a random shape they decided to use with Sora.

I'm not sure of its significance, but could it have something to do with "the keyblade war" maybe an emblem of a leader or something. I doubt that's correct "huzzah for a hypothosis though" I'm sure there is some significance to it i totally agree with you on that. I really want to know myself, i mean like you said its on almost everything! C'mon Square throw us a bone here,...or a bowl of catnip. I want to know "Huzzah for the catnip" >:3 Hopefully more will be revealed about it in later kingdom hearts games.

I'm more inclined to believe it's just a Sora trademark accessory and that it's probably a play on the game title "Kingdom". Although interesting idea about being connected to the keyblade war.

Oblivion keyblade makes me wonder though, since it's sort of the keyblade Sora got from Riku (got in a chest after fighting him in KH1, and recieving it after reuniting with him in KH2).

As for Sora wearing a crown in gameplay, I think that's in FinalMix+ when you're doing a certain mode...I think...I don't have FinalMix+ so I don't really know for sure...

I'm going with Fusionist on this and calling it a simple accessory to his attire intended to represent the "kingdom" theme of the games. Sora's also the keyblade master, it was probably designed to go well with his status.

well I think that it prolly has something to do with his Allegance.

As shown in both KH and KH2 there are more than one Keyblade master. Also shown, there is more than one side as
Riku was a villan with a Keyblade
for a while. The crown probably symbolizes Sora's allegance to King Mickey as Mickey also has the Crown on his keychain.

Wow, I never thought about the significance of it before. It's pretty interesting now that I think about it. I'm not sure what it represents, or if it even represents anything at all. I guess the most likely scenario is the play on "Kingdom" that you guys brought up already. Ehh....

Other than serving as the titular symbol--along with the Heart--for the Kingdom Hearts franchise; they both correlate with each other to form the word 'Kingdom'. The Crown symbolizes everything from power to immortality, while the Heart is often associated with defining a 'complete being'.

These two together merges to define as well the major underlying themes and plot elements of the game(s). Everything from the Heartless, the Nobody to the Kingdom Hearts itself; which is the heart of all worlds and the source of a great power and wisdom.

Other than serving as the titular symbol--along with the Heart--for the Kingdom Hearts franchise; they both correlate with each other to form the word 'Kingdom'. The Crown symbolizes everything from power to immortality, while the Heart is often associated with defining a 'complete being'.

These two together merges to define as well the major underlying themes and plot elements of the game(s). Everything from the Heartless, the Nobody to the Kingdom Hearts itself; which is the heart of all worlds and the source of a great power and wisdom.

Interesting. This really explains a lot. Really like this hidden meanings. Kudos, Chewin! :)

Back