Chat Buddy

I remember I used to talk to Jane and Poo loads a while back, seems to have dwindled off a bit, neither are as active as they once where, I should make a concious effort to talk to them ore when I see them on MSN, we'd have many the msn orgy once upon a time, which I fondly remember. Jsut used to waffle shit about anything which was good - could even include The Bowl in that aswel, often we would be pissed up, and Id laugh at his latest bout of spewing all over the bathroom D: GOod times D:
Aww I know, I think the same, but all of us are rarely on msn at the same time any more. :gasp: Next time we are though, we MUST have a big group convo. D:

To be honest there aren't that many people whom I am always talking to on msn, apart from a couple of real-life friends (although I don't talk to them on msn THAT much).
There's Jim whom some of you might know as he used to come on this forum, and I still talk to him quite a lot on msn, although it's mainly just stupid stuff and rarely anything serious. >_>
And there's Pools whom I talk to allllllll the time, we never run out of things to talk about. :wacky: I can tell absolutely anything, although I don't know if that's such a good thing all the time. >_> And whenever we talk on the phone we always end up talking for hours and if it weren't for the need to sleep we'd probably never hang up. <_<

Jayden aka Neg-Rep Whore. I always forget he's only 13 because he acts so much older XD This little rogue is as chirpy and amusing as they come. I can't not smile when talking to him. There's something in the way he responds that just tickles me. He's a truly great kid who I'm really enjoying getting to know!

Took me ages to find my mention! :eek:uttahere:
ilu2. <3

I'm always talking to Vikki and Andrew. xD
Every time I sign in, Andrew says 'Hi' and Vikki says ':gasp:'
Then sooner or later we'll make a 3 way convo.
But sometimes it has other people in eet.
Like today our guest was Aztec. >_>
And he said I like cats. >_>

And of couse I'm always talking to my RL friends, girls and what-not. :wacky:
Also meeting new people when people make MSN orgys. ;__;

Well let's see there's Kelly, first person i talked to from when i first joined. She's great to talk to and she always makes me laugh :3 There's Vikki, although we don't talk much she's i can't put into words how great she is, there's just so much to say.

Then there's Bei, she really understands me and unlike others she didn't judge me, she's been a good friend to me and i'm never going to forget that.
Damon, he's cool as well. He's my video game chatting bud, i help him out with whatever parts he's stuck on a game lol, and we talk about plenty other things as well.

Kylie another great person, even though we haven't been talking long i enjoy talking to her. She's a joy to be around, and i look forward to talking to her more as time passes by.

That's pretty much everyone, you guys mean alot to me and i don't know what i'd do without you guys. :D

Last edited:
I wouldn't say there's anyone I chat with constantly while I am online, but I do chat with Damon some pretty much every day that I come online, on MSN. :monster:

He's a good lot of fun to chat with, so I like to send him some IMs regularly, I can send a message inbetween pages when I am waiting for one to load, it all works out rather nicely. :D

First thought- Mitsuki! I talk to her whenever I see her name pop up.

I suppose we do talk about random and unimportant things, though we do also talk about serious things as well. I really don't think we can relate that much, seeing as how we're two totally different people, but that doesn't seem to interfere with any conversation we have.

I like to joke that she's the one who "raised" me- she started talking to me before anyone else on this site. I always have her when I go into a group conversation, and she's always giving me advice or answering my many (many) questions.

Can't forget about Tyler/Shu! I can keep a conversation going for hours and hours with him. It's usually about random and uninteresting things, but nonetheless I talk to him on an almost-daily basis.

Ryan! Chat conversations are always a blast. He's quite a lovely person to talk to, even if he does sometimes ignore me. ;D

Then there's Adri. :funnyface:

Another lovely person worth mentioning is one of my real life friends. One time, I looked at the phone after a long chat, and realized that I had been talking to her for four hours straight. There's never an awkward silence between us, and I love that quality in a friend.

Last edited:
Can't forget about Tyler/Shu! I can keep a conversation going for hours and hours with him. It's usually about random and uninteresting things, but nonetheless I talk to him on an almost-daily basis.

That's just because I'm a random, uninteresting person! =) Or just to down to earth like a brother to you folks.

Kelly/Mandi - Haha, so many Random ass chats and funny convos. Also some heartfelt ones - you two rock. Mandi has quite the family too, both of these folks are quality peeps.

Mitsuki - She's quite the fox! I never knew how down to earth she and Timbo were, and she's quite funny. Excellent family =).

Vikki - Before he computer went out quite a bit. She's a good friend to have on the forums, and always diligent in her work.

Ari - Bless this girl lol, she's quite a riot. She's very opionated and passionate which is well needed! She keeps everyone on their toes!

BustaMo - Hehehe, this dude is one chill mutha. I gotta give him credit I imagined him exactly the same as he portrays himself on the forums. Play a fair bit of MW2 on xbox 360 with him when I don't drag the team under.. but hey.. good times.

Jimmeh - I know some people think he's :jtc: but he's actually pretty logical, although he doesn't like trivial bs. He's a man's man. He gives ya'll a rough time because he hates everyone.. but as he said.. if he doesn't hate you, then you are not interesting to him haha.

I know most you folks chat with me, but very irregularly, so either or get to know your fellow Shu!

Last edited:
Well, I don't generally strike up conversations on MSN, but I'd say there are a few that I talk to more than others.

Viktoria - It's always interesting to talk to her. I think the amount of sense she has is something that probably gets overlooked frequently. But conversations are always entertaining and interesting, whether its a more serious conversation or one filled with laughs.

Tia - I've been talking to Tia for a while, and she's a super nice gal. She is really awesome to talk to about music and get nostalic with for old video games.

Jim - As Shu already mentioned, most people don't know how he really is. Our conversations tend to be on a more serious level, as odd as some people may think. But he's definitely a good guy.

Mits - Like Tia, Mits is super nice. I've talked to her in more recent time than I used to, but she's definitely awesome to converse with, especially with school related issues.

Kira - Unfortunately Kira isn't on MSN much anymore, but I can certainly recall some interesting conversations with her. She can think along with others very well, whether she realizes it or not. When she's hyper, she can be a lot of fun.

Reactions: Six
I've not quite conquered the whole chat thing yet. I never know what to say / how to connect / if the person even wants to talk to me at all. It's quite annoying really, as it isn't because I'm a git or standing off, I just genuinely don't know how in many cases, and it's annoying seeing other people hit it off so easily and naturally.

However on here people I tend to talk with on MSN most are Damon, Sabrina, Jess and Andy, speaking generally, with the odd bit of Jimbob here and there, and then others at random times. I know none of these will probably consider me a regular chat-buddy, as it really isn't that often even as it stands, but it's a lot in the world of Dan!

That said, I wouldn't know whether to call it "chat" as such, and conversations aren't always exactly long. I struggle too hard over silly things like this I think. :brooding:

Teach me peoples! :sad2:

Last edited:
Kylie another great person, even though we haven't been talking long i enjoy talking to her. She's a joy to be around, and i look forward to talking to her more as time passes by.

Aww, thanks for that, Nick. :jess:

Well, Nick is definitely one I talk to constantly on MS. I've known him for...four months, I think? Anyway, he's a great person to talk to.

Damon, of course. He's just...Damon. xD I talk to him about every day I'm on here, that is if he hasn't already started talking to me. xD I really enjoy talking with him.

Jess is my third one. She's just a great person (how many times am I going to use that phrase? :wacky: ) and she's such a free spirit. She's great to talk to, even if you just need someone to listen or to lift your mood.

I know I have a lot of you on MSN, but I really talk to these three the most. And I think I should talk to everyone else a bit more, too. :8F:

I can be a pretty chatty person, so granted the other person has some interesting things to say i can pretty much talk to anyone for quite long periods of times.
Of course there are others who above most people i talk to alot more. Ive seen myself talking to some people on msn for hours without conversation going dry at all.

In real life i can pretty much yap to my mates non stop, wev always got something to say. However i wouldnt say wer close, i mean wer good friends but i dont phone them up for deep conversations or anything, more just to say 'whats up'' etc.

Online i guess theres a handfull of people that i talk to frequently on msn. I could count them all on one hand. Again i would say im probadly not close with any of them, at least not anymore but i can still talk away for a good amount of time without runnning out of things to say.
Theres quite a few people i enjoy talking to on the sb aswell but out of that we never talk, quite funny how the fff sb brings people together.

I'm always talking to my friend Chris. I think we've only known each other for about 2 or 3 months now, but it feels like we've known each other for years. We're pretty damn close, and I tell him everything, lol.

We always joke around, and I'm not afraid to cry or anything infront of him. He's really caring. And I can pretty much be my complete self around him, and half of the time it's hard for me to do that around other people, since I usually don't feel comfortable. >_>

But yeah, enough of my ranting! :xP:

There's quite a few.

I got MSN recently, and chat to a group in particular a lot. Mark, Vikki, Ami, Sonny, Damon, Jess and Tia! You guys are all so awesome! :awesome: They make me laugh and even though it's only been a few days since I started chatting to them, I've found myself chatting to them all day. I knew most of these on FFF first, and we are all avid RP'ers, so it works. XD

I often talk to Dan (Argor) Ringo, Sean and Kevin on the forums too. They're all good people you can have a nice conversation with.

There are probably more, but I'm tired now, so sorry if I left anyone out. XD

I don't really talk to anyone much online at all.

The only person who I seem to always talk to from the forums is Mitsuki on MSN.

When we do talk it's always fun to catch up. =) And there always seems to be something interesting to have a chat about. =P

She's very down to earth and has a good sense of humour. =P

I do have a few people from here on my MSN, we just never talk. >.< I'm too shy to start conversations. =P

When it comes to friends that I have offline, I only have one friend in real life who I can really connect with. We will often call each other and just chat about anything. There doesn't have to be any real reason as to why we're calling each other, other than to just catch up and have a good talk about things. Whether it be bitching about work or just talking about a game/movie etc. =P

It's good having a close friend like that who lives nearby. I haven't had a good friend like her since...well a very long time.

My door is always open people, if you want my msn, I think I left it in my profile. If not, just ask in pm. Ya'll know I work 8:00-5:00pm.. I chat to just about anyone and everyone on here during the day.

So Holla at yo Boyeeee.

Ooooh, ressurect a dead thread =/

I guess it's easier to "chat" with the opposite text, but I am pretty outgoing anyway so nothing really bothers me. I would say that I talk more with some people even though we aren't the bestest of friends so to speak.

I've got one friend, Teresia, and she is awesome. A little younger than me so probably a little more curious. I enjoy talking with her, but if you compare her to one of my best friends, Craig, it becomes a totally different type of conversation. It's like, we can say something like. "OTM, RTF" and we'll know what eachother is on about. It's actually so lame =/ But we've just known eachother so long 9/10 we know what the other is going to so say.

Both are refreshing in their own ways I suppose.

Online? Yeah I used to but I've like stopped just 'cause RL and shit. College is more important nowadays and I needed to cut back. Cool people were cool though. There were a few blokes that I could talk to, (okay like three maybe) that I could tell almost anything to. One went MIA about a year ago, I honestly don't know if he's alive or okay or anything, but he was the first guy I talked to online that I could tell anything to. Great online buddy he was. Then there's this awesome chick in Canada, the land of maple syrup, Celine Dion, and general awesomeness. Yeah she and I talk occasionally and she knows like everything about me.

I get along better with girls more than guys anyway. Some guys I've talked to online just freaked me out so it's no surprise that most of my 'close online peeps' are girls. The last one was from Cali but I'm pretty certain that RL sucked her away like my first awesome bud, he was from South Texas btw. She was cool. They were both older.

Offline? I have a bunch of buds, both male and female, that I can talk to, some are my cousins, others are just peeps from school. It's so weird, we're so in sync, that sometimes we finish each other's thoughts and sentences. Lol. Those are the people I obviously have the strongest bonds with, 'sides with my mom and uncle amongst other family members of course.

Time to revive this thread. I've not posted in here, so I may as well.

Mark - We have a right good old natter about anything and have similar likes and dislikes of things in this day and age. He's great for whenever I need advice. Out of all the people I'm going to post, I think he's technically the only person I've met in real life.

Jess - She's always making me giggle with stuff that she comes out with. I've known her for quite sometime and I think it's cute when she gets annoyed.

Diar - I've probably known him the less from everyone else ... since around April? He's been great, like Mark, for advice and pep talks whenever I feel down.

Sonny - Blimey, I've been talking to him for as long as I can remember. Maybe it's been over three years now and he's such a good laugh. He can still surprise me even now!

Svein - Now even though he's usually quiet in group chats, he can come out with the most adorable stuff. I feel privileged I've been able to speak to him on Skype.

Tia - I'm glad I've gotten to know her a bit more this year. Hearing her rants about customers at work never fail to provide me with some giggling.

Andrew - He's technically the one that lives nearer to me than anyone else! I love how he's such an RE nerd and can come out with some really funny one-liners.

I sometimes speak to my real life friends on there as well, but they don't tend to go on MSN a lot.

I can talk to Chris for ages about pretty much anything. The only problem is, he doesn't always give me feedback. He listens very well but if he has nothing to add to a topic he just won't say anything. I feel strange talking AT people for more than a few seconds so tend to stop when this happens, despite him encouraging me to continue. :wacky:

I used to have a friend called Lucy who I could talk to for hours on end. We'd spend 4 hours on the phone quite easily when she was 6-9 and I was 9-12.

About two and a half years ago, I also spoke for hours to a friend called Isaac. He did most of the talking but I enjoyed hearing his wild stories! He's 10 years older than me and from America, so much of what he told me was different to the things I have experienced. :)

I do have an online chat buddy, he is a relatively new chat buddy but we've been talking every day straight for...who knows... 3 months or something? It's really nice to have someone to talk to about whatever you like whenever you like and be there to do the same for them. We can talk about all kinds of crap and it's always hilarious even if it wouldn't be to most other people :wacky:

It's much easier to have a chat buddy online than in person though :hmmm:

In real life my chat buddy is my best friend Tania, we can chat about most things over phone or in person and it never gets dull, most of the time we're just talking about bullshit but it's funny so who cares.

I have four friends online (three of them from FFF, they know who they are :ahmed:) that I talk to on a pretty constant basis on MSN. The fourth one (not from FFF) is probably the one I talk to the most: if I ever had a best friend she'd probably be it, as she's pretty much the only person I contact when I don't have anything specific I want to say and, whilst she doesn't have a laptop of her own so her activity online can be sporadic, if we're both online at the same time, one of us will immediately start a conversation with the other. xD

I can carry on a conversation with pretty much anyone, but I tend not to contact people unless I have a reason beyond just wanting to talk to someone; I feel like I'm imposing if I randomly contact people, so I tend to let them make the first move. This, combined with my generally annoying personality, is probably why I don't have as many contacts like this as I otherwise would; I used to be extremely chatty on MSN, but now I don't talk hardly at all unless I'm spoken to first :hmmm:

Offline, I don't really have anyone I speak to constantly anymore. I had a friend in College who would ring me at random times (usually when I was trying to sleep) and we'd talk for hours about whatever came to mind (and, if nothing came to mind, we'd read passages of books to one another. xD) but we more or less lost contact when we went off to University :sad3:

Back