Worst Movies of All Time

I can't stress this enough: BRUNO

I fucking hate this movie with a flaming passion from hell. For one, it's not even funny, and why people think it is funny is beyond me. :rage: Another thing! HE WAVES HIS PENIS OPENLY! :srsly: I'm sorry, but that's where I draw the line. I couldn't even sit down after that. >_>

I'm not gonna hate on people who like it because that's their own tastes, but as for me, I can't stand it, and Sasha Baron Cohen should be exiled back to his country. :rage:
Kiiiiiding....
orami:wacky:

The Matrix Reloaded
Attempts at intelligent dialogue & character interactions seemed pretentious.

The Star Wars Prequels

The Ledge
Disgustingly blatant anti-religious fapping. Original though, I give it that.

Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings trilogy
I don't think the movies succeeded in capturing the magic of Tolkien.

Battlefield Los Angeles
Too many plot holes & cliche themes.

War of the Worlds(new version) and The Day the Earth Stood Still
The original black & white versions are so much better.

Indiana Jones & the Crystal Skull

:grin:

Pirates of the Caribbean 3. This is the worst film I've ever seen, no doubt. I had no idea what the hell was happening and gave up less that half way through.

Jumper. Possibly one of the most boring and un-engaging films I've ever watched all the way through. Truly dire.

The Harry Potter series. I can't get enough of the books but the films have some of the worst acting and directing in living memory. I hate these films with a passion. How can something so magical as the books be allowed to be ruined by such appalling films?

There are other films I thought were shockingly bad but I just can't think of them at the moment.

image.jpg
Do I even need to explain why?

View attachment 2536
Do I even need to explain why?

What?! I enjoyed that film. Found it quite charming...

I am being serious. I thought Rubber was a good film.

But, I've no idea if anyone's mentioned this already, as I haven't read through all 85 pages of this thread. Plan 9 From Outerspace, by Ed Wood. I mean, that film takes continuity errors to the extreme. There was a scene where someone was being chased by a zombie/vampire/monster/whatever, and it kept alternating between night and day. It wasn't even deliberately made terrible! If you're up for a bag of giggles, then you should watch Plan 9 From Outerspace. It has been used for educational purposes for those studying film and media, as an example of 'What Not To Do When Making a Film'.

The Harry Potter series. I can't get enough of the books but the films have some of the worst acting and directing in living memory. I hate these films with a passion. How can something so magical as the books be allowed to be ruined by such appalling films?

I would be inclined to agree, but I gotta admit the last two did the books much more justice. :monster:

I can't stress this enough: BRUNO

I fucking hate this movie with a flaming passion from hell. For one, it's not even funny, and why people think it is funny is beyond me. :rage: Another thing! HE WAVES HIS PENIS OPENLY! :srsly: I'm sorry, but that's where I draw the line. I couldn't even sit down after that. >_>

I'm not gonna hate on people who like it because that's their own tastes, but as for me, I can't stand it, and Sasha Baron Cohen should be exiled back to his country. :rage:
Kiiiiiding....
orami:wacky:

How do you think I feel when a woman prances around naked in a movie? :wacky:

I hated Good Luck Chuck... Dane Cook... I'm glad that the obsession over him has settled down with people (they must have grown up and realized that he ISNT funny...) Other than that it was a very predictable movie and the jokes were dumb.
I wanted to strangle my cousin for making me watch it with him...

I was pretty disappointed in the new spiderman movie.

Action and suit was done well, but I've always had the impression that Peter Parker was sort of a nerdy and shy guy. Actor is an attractive guy, but I just don't feel like he was Peter Parker material at all. Starts out okay, kind of falls out in the middle and becomes more about kicking ass and cliches than a story.

Well, The Amazing Spider-Man was a heck of a lot better than the Sam Raimi trilogy... I really enjoyed the latest film. I mean, I was kinda expecting it to be a bit crap, but I was nicely suprised. The guy who played Peter Parker was pretty cool. He was a modern take on Peter Parker, with the whole "Geek is Cool" craze that's going on. Seriously. These days it's cool to be a geek. How crazy is that?

And Rhys Ifans as Curt Connor was fantastic. I'm not being biased, as a fellow Welshman, but he is a fantastic actor. I just thought it woulda been a bit better if they made his appearance more like the original comics. But then, it mighta looked a bit stupid.

I still think Plan 9 From Outerspace is still the worst movie ever, but I would like to bring to light Paul Anderson's Resident Evil movies. What the hell?! I mean seriously. He butchered that franchise more than Michael Bay did with Transformers. That guy took probably one of the most terrifying things to ever walk in a video game, and turned him into a complete pansy! (I'm talking about Nemesis, here.)

I was pretty disappointed in the new spiderman movie.

Action and suit was done well, but I've always had the impression that Peter Parker was sort of a nerdy and shy guy. Actor is an attractive guy, but I just don't feel like he was Peter Parker material at all. Starts out okay, kind of falls out in the middle and becomes more about kicking ass and cliches than a story.

I agree. I wouldn't say it was the worst movie but it definitely did not work. I wish they'd have made a completely different name for it. It just didn't feel like it should've been under the Spiderman title. D=

Mirror Mirror - I fell asleep halfway through the movie and woke up towards the ending when the whole cast was dancing like it was a Bollywood musical. I wish I hadn't woken up tbh :rage:

Age of the Dragons - The crappiest movie I've ever seen. Turned it off after 20 minutes. I can't believe it was even aired anywhere :rage:

Immortals - ..........:gonk:

GOLF PUNKS

I know this was supposed to be a kid's film, but seriously, who could stand those nauseating colors? How many times can a child be expected to watch a golf ball going into a hole? HOW. MANY. TIMES!?! The kid actors are the things of parenting nightmares and the adults are mentally 8 year-olds in huge, lumbering bodies.
If you haven't seen this film, you just count yourself lucky, man. >_<

i watched warm bodies yesterday, and it has taken the crown of worst film i've ever seen from open water.

i went in with low expectations of it, and was still dissapointed. i wanted to walk out after half an hour, but i thought i would give it it's proper fair chance. i don't think i've ever checked my watch so often while watching a film. i found the whole scenario completely unbelievable, i don't think anyone would come to trust and fall in love with a zombie that just helped eat all of your friends in the space of about two days. it continually contradicted itself with stupid things like saying that as zombies, they can't communicate with each other, and then showing two zombies communicating with each other. it was simply awful.

Can't remember if I've already posted about this movie, but Melancholia was fucking horrible!

I thought, 'Oh yeah Kirsten Dunst is in it, it should be good.'

WRONG! SO WRONG!

I was so confused!

The movie starts with her getting married, then the movie hints that she's possibly mentally ill and then the next thing you know, she's having sex with a random on the golf course at night after the wedding while all the guests are in her sisters husbands huge mansion.

Her husband leaves alone (suggesting that he is also leaving her. Unsure if he knew about her sleeping with the random though) and then she leaves for home soon after.

She then comes back to her sisters when she gets sick (mentally sick) and then the sisters husband says something about a mysterious new planet threatening to collide with earth.

The husband kills himself, leaving his wife, their son and Kirsten Dunst to die alone on the golf course at their home.

I was like, "SERIOUSLY! HOW SHIT WAS THIS!"

I was completely lost the entire movie and so many scenes were just so dragged out, as if they were trying to fill in time to make the movie longer. I didn't get it and it should never have been made.

There are few movies that hold the crown of "Worst Movie of All-Time" than THE ROOM.

There is not much to say about this movie... except that you have to watch it if you haven't already. It will change your life.

~SilentMage

Jennifer's Body and Good Luck Chuck are pretty terrible...

It took me halfway through Jen's Bod to realize that it was a comedy... That's not a good thing. It had SOME funny quotes that my friend and I throw back and forth once in a while. But it's just a bad movie. It's also not good that the only people who went to it are the guys who wanted to see Megan Fox's tits or were expecting a genuinely scary movie. I guess I didn't know what I was expecting, looking back on the trailers and all...

I can't even begin to tell you how much I dislike Dane Cook. I tried setting that aside for the movie but he still ended up being crap. The story was boring and predictable. I have to say that the worst part was not, in fact, Dane Cook, but the crude, unfunny, sexual scenes he was in.

There are few movies that hold the crown of "Worst Movie of All-Time" than THE ROOM.

There is not much to say about this movie... except that you have to watch it if you haven't already. It will change your life.

~SilentMage
i've always really wanted to watch the room. it's a cult classic for all the wrong reasons. apparently some arthouse cinemas do special showings of it where there are certain rules you must observe during the film like throwing spoons at the screen at certain times, and yelling BECAUSE YOU'RE A WOMAN whenever anyone says something sexist. it sounds incredible.

i've always really wanted to watch the room. it's a cult classic for all the wrong reasons. apparently some arthouse cinemas do special showings of it where there are certain rules you must observe during the film like throwing spoons at the screen at certain times, and yelling BECAUSE YOU'RE A WOMAN whenever anyone says something sexist. it sounds incredible.
I originally watched it on Netflix streaming, but it's not there anymore; if you get their DVDs I recommend putting this on your queue. I agree with you about this movie being a classic of any kind, but it certainly has a cult following because of just how terribly juicy the terrible parts of the movie are. And boy, are they terrible.

When I showed this movie to a friend, I came up with a drinking game based around one aspect of the movie that I'd forgotten occurred more frequently than first thought (you'll be blocking out parts of this movie from your memory after it's over, trust me). We were pretty wasted after 40 minutes passed, but that might have been a good thing, because I didn't want to remember watching it all the way through a fifth time anyway.

It's the kind of movie where you WILL want to stop watching it after a very short period because it's so bad, but because you're a trooper and you're on a mission, you grip your couch arms and nurse a glass of rum to help with the pain.

~SilentMage

I have never before and I don't believe I will ever see a worse film than The Foreigner starring Steven Seagal. I would happily play a game of top trumps of bad films with anybody as I'm that confident that there isn't a film worse than The Foreigner.

I'm not a massive fan of Seagal but I don't mind watching cheesy action / martial arts / shoot 'em ups on a Sunday evening. However, I wouldn't wish this film on anybody at all. I really don't think that there are enough negative adjectives available to describe the abomination that is this film. The fact that Seagal, who is a pretty dire actor, is the best actor in this film says it all really.

I only watched the entire film was because... actually I don't know why I bothered.

Back