Worst Movies of All Time

Monster. Not the Charlize Theron one, but the cheesy 2008 Cloverfield ripoff. I actually have no memory of that hour and a half. <_< >_> I have never thrown a movie away but I had to with this one, thankfully we got it for free and the only people who will have to watch it now are the cockroaches in the landfill. And even they will burn their own eyes after they see this excruciating thing. It was indeed a horror movie, but not for the reasons they intended.

White Noise was really boring, and I was waiting for things to happen but when it happened, it was lame.
The Decent 2 because seriously it was an unnecessary sequel with a boring plot. The first one is very good though, so I recommend that one.
Romeo and Juliet 20th century it was just really bad in my eyes and I didn't really understand everything they talked about. Deep poetry is not my thing. The romantic scenes where very sweet though.

Hannah Montana: The Movie, Sorry miley do whatever it is you do best and leave acting to the pro's no hate but damn that movie was lame. I mean the ending part...urgh! Too much idealism for me ;) And my gosh Billy ray, Miley, the whole cast...they bare not actors by the least, this probably come close to that Justin Timberlake movie from the 90's...you know "They may be rock but they're not stupid".

Kill Switch- editing SUCKED, you couldn;t even follow the fighting scenes as they constantly switched the angles from Seagal's close up to a stunt double in action, also they repeated some moves 5 times, it was lame. Only watched 20 minutes of it

In the name of the king- boy we were excited, Jason statham was in it so we expected the movie to be good. It turned out to be one of the worst. The story was okay but the way they filmed it. The action was lame and no emotion came out. Also the music sucked! it didn't reach your heart. The worst part is, the movie takes more than 2 hours. We really couldnt finish it.

Alone in the dark- same director as above. Monsters were lame, it's made in 2005... boy some movies from the 80's had even better effects than this one.
it was fake. Acting sucked.

Definitely one called Are You Scared? because it's very gruesome and doesn't have any kind of conclusion. It did scare me a bit, but not as much as any other thriller would do so. It was lame, the acting was predictable and the writing wasn't any better either.

Sexpot

This was really bad.

I hired it thinking that it would be about a lot of sex and drugs and the only drugs I saw was this bag of weed that they kept losing and the only real sex was the guy doing it with his sister and then a prostitute, and you only saw her back and that was it. 0_o

How can they name such a movie SEX-POT!!! :gonk: LIARS. :gasp:

0/10 <_<

My Best Friend's Wedding. The part where they all sing in the restaurant makes me want to throw punches.

[Mod Edit: Can you please put more effort into your posts in post count sections. One liners are regarded as spam and may be deleted next time. Thank you.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd hafta say the worst movie I've ever seen is "This Island Earth". It was so bad Tgat mystery science theater 3000 made a movie for theaters where they made fun of it. That's the only way I will ever watch that movie lol

Super Mario Bros movie. Just awful. It could have been awesome but it just sucked. They even set up for a sequel which thank god never happened.

Double Dragon. This was just boring and did not remind me at all of the game.

Bebe's Kids. Kids were just brats and needed some serious discipline.

The Fountain. Just WTF.

Bah! The movie was so bad I can't even remember its name. >.<
But it was some cheesy horror movie. Ughh can't really remember anything. But it had this girl pretty much stuck in this car the whole movie while their is this killer on the outside. And her dead psychologist is in the back seat. The whole movie was lame, and if I remembered the name I would post it. xP

Epic Movie.

Really, really not funny. Really, really not entertaining. Really, really not in the slightest bit good.

Awful, awful film.

What a waste of money.

Clash of the Titans.

This movie was supposed to be about a son of Zeus eventually battling the kraken and banishing hades. Spoiler, the epic battle that the whole movie built up to never happened.
Sure there were allot of cool fight scenes but the plot was completly ruined because he killed medusa and used her head to petrify the kraken.

I have a number of horrible films.

1. Alone in the dark
2. bloodrayne I AND II
3. House of the dead
4. House of wax
5. Twilight "That's right i said it!!!!"

Anything done by Directer Uwe Boll

Batman & Robin

I'll never forgive Schumacher or anyone who thought replacing Burton with Schumacher was a good idea. Batman and Batman Returns remains two of my favorite movies of all time. Every time I watch the first two movies it only makes me wish Batman Forever and Batman & Robin didn't exist and that they gave Burton one more chance, but because Batman Returns was "too dark" which I liked a lot, they didn't give him another chance.

Batman & Robin is just absolute shit, full of shitty one liners. Clooney is horrible as Batman, only Keaton in my opinion nailed the part, even Bale made me laugh in Begins and Dark Knight. Schwarzenegger can be a cool bad guy, Terminator 1 proved that, but as Mr. Freeze in Batman & Robin it's just mostly horrible one liners. How can someone go from great movies like Terminator 2 Judgment Day to this. Overall, this movie is annoying and just shit. This movie single handedly almost destroyed the chance of Batman ever getting another movie made, but thankfully Nolan gave the franchise the proper treatment that Batman deserved. It's too bad I won't ever see another Burton Batman film but Nolan has done a great job overall.

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within -

This movie pissed me off so bad i was like nine or ten...or maybe eleven i think it was nine lol but i was so into final fantasy back then as i still am now and i was like this is going to be so awsome until during the movie i was so bored and so mad that it tricked me like that lol XD horrible movie anyways lol made no sense and built up to slowly and what it was building up to had no right to take that long lol :x3:

STARSHIP TROOPERS 2
Holy...shit. The 1st movie was great, but the sequel? what the HELL!!!! I was soooo mad. I didn't make it through the first twenty minutes before I took it back to the video store and got something else.

The Road To Bali

THIS IS A REALLY OLD MOVIE..............

I can remember watching it when I was young.........back in school,I actually went to sleep :yawn: and the WHOLE class looked at me. But that's not the only reason I hate it. The movie is meant to be a classic, but it's so boring and wieired............I ADVISE EVERYONE NOT TO REMEMBER THIS POST........next time there looking for a classical movie.

~Hot Tub Time Machine~

~Horrible movie not one bit funny and to be honest it is very easy to make me laugh, i even tend to randomly laugh at questions on a test just b/c how stupid the question is or b/c theirs something randomly funny about it. But this movie just sux i mean i usually like John Kusack movies but this was just plain boring and stupid i mean time travel?
~Some movies just dont get that its borderline very hard to make dues ex machina bullshit(am i aloud to say that :ohoho:) movies funny. The only reason i was even watching this movie in the first place was b/c it was a friends "movie night" and the only reason i didnt just go to sleep is b/c their were quite a few ppl i knew that i didnt trust to be asleep first with XD.
~So now that ive posted this put it on your list of movies never to watch although their are always gonna be ppl who disagree about some movie on here take my advise and do not waste your time with this movie :x3:

Penny Dreadful
This movie is 2 and a half hours of some chick being stuck in a car, then she gets out and at the end (SPOILER AHEAD) she's in a truck!

In all honestly the movie is about a girl who is 'psychologically damaged' (but you can never tell since she acts too normal and her only real problem is taking 'problem' pills) and her therapist as they go into the mountains in the middle of the night to go to a cabin for camping (and I never realized how little that makes sense that is until I mentioned it) where they pick up a hitchhiker wearing a hood in the middle of the forest, who turns out to be a killer. The therapist is killed and the girl (well, she's an adult but whatever) is stuck in a car where she is harassed by the killed shaking the car and screaming in the windows.

And since I don't want to give away too much, I'll leave it at that, since that's all the movie is anyways.

Back