Worst Movies of All Time

The Seeker

Lamest, stupidest movie ever.

Don't watch this one at all, What enjoyment i had when i had finished watching rush hour 3 this movie just destroyed it.

The movie just didn't make any sense at all, i don't know why they made it.

I'll post more when i remember them.

OMG yet another one I must complain about.

The Last House on the Left.

This was just. 0_0 Let's make it as digusting as possible without giving it any real plot.

I read the back of the DVD cover to get an idea of the movie and everything it said didn't happen until the end of the movie. So the first three quarters of it were just crap.

The one thing that I will never forget is when the leader of the group (who kidnapped two girls) raped the main girl. <_< It went on for like 10 minutes and I was like "WHEN IS THIS ACTUALLY GOING TO END! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS SHIT!"

It was disturbing and the ending was too predictable and yet stupid at the same time.

I was babysitting my little sister's friend a while back, and I was taking advantage of the fact that her mother said that I could rent a movie (from TWC) if I wanted to. I picked the movie "Teeth". What on Earth was I thinking? This movie was the most... bizarre thing I have ever seen. Maybe I should just give you guys a link to read for yourselves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teeth_(film)

I swear I wanted to kill myself after I saw this.
It also was apparently only released in the US (luckily, it spared some of you). Just so you know

Last edited:
I was babysitting my little sister's friend a while back, and I was taking advantage of the fact that her mother said that I could rent a movie (from TWC) if I wanted to. I picked the movie "Teeth". What on Earth was I thinking? This movie was the most... bizarre thing I have ever seen. Maybe I should just give you guys a link to read for yourselves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teeth_(film)

I swear I wanted to kill myself after I saw this.
It also was apparently only released in the US (luckily, it spared some of you). Just so you know

It actually came out in Australia too.

I wanted to see it but as soon as I flipped it over and read what it was about, I sat it back down.

Wasn't it about some chick, who was sort of alien like and had teeth 'downstairs' and if a guy tried to rape her or something the teeth ate his appendage?

I'm pretty sure that's what I read, or very close to that. Yeah I was sure that was going to be crap. XD

Yeah... :sick:
I mean, I was just staring at the screen like... what the hell is this? I don't even know how I got through that. Luckily the kid I was babysitting was asleep the whole time.

Or when the guy she was sleeping with didn't love her, she'd give them this look and, well, bite it off. They even show most of the, uh, stuff. Bleh. How do people even come up with this?

Last edited:
Yeah Id say ... S.W.A.T ...

One of the twats of an ex couldnt get me a Muse ticket for the Absolution tour back in 2003, so in order to say "Sorry Im a twat and lied about the ticket. But I did get you a ticket ... in a sense ..." I didnt speak to him for few days. WORST FILM EVER! I hate Colin Farrel for s start and this was just shite. I almost fell asleep but had to stay awake for his mates girlfriend cause she was bored aswell.

For me i have two movies which dissapointed me. Not because they was crap in animation or special effect's but because of the whole experience around them. For me a movie if it is based off a gaming series or a audio cd/concert then they should at least make it be true to what it was based off and make it make sense, if it does not do that then the fans will be dissapointed.

Firstly

Spirits within

yes yes, i know i am a final fantasy fan but this movie seriously dissapointed me, i never truely understood why they even bothered to release this as a movie. Did they truely think most of the fans would like it or was they truely just hungry on making another buck in another side of the industry. I know i probably seem very harsh but for me each final fantasy game is unique in it's own sense and romance or touches of it are always based around the games. But for some reason this did not have much of a storyline, it was good do not get me wrong, but romance well it was touched upon but it seemed off to me. Same with the whole storyline. It seemed very rushed and the eneding just annoyed the hell out of me, when i saw advent children that was what the first final fantasy movie should have been! it had action, touches of romance in memories, a decent plot line and characters we actually know. Gah it just never did impress me much rofl.

-----

secondly

war of the worlds

now i am sure a lot of people will say it was a amazing movie, special effects was mind blowing and so forth but fans of WOTW will say it was wrong on so many levels. People will know the movie is based off a novel which was also made into a concert/audio show i suppose it would be called. It was based in late victorian england and is about a man searching for his fiance/wife whilst a alien invasion is going on. The novel and other forms it has been made is telling the story of the guy searching for his fiance/wife, dealing with people around him, trying to get out of london to escape to middlesex and at the same time trying to survive. Now remember i said england and london it was based from...

now the movie...It is based on a guy who is a dock worker in new jersey. He has his daughter and teenage son staying with him. Whilst his ex wife is in boston withh her new husband. not i said new jersey and boston ot england or london... he then has to try to protect his kids from the aliens and get them all the way to boston to his ex wife.

now i know there was another movie made a long long time ago but lets not even go there the aliens looked like hoovers with long legs. Seriously not even worth watching so when i heard this was being made into a movie i got so excited. but when i saw this and noticed that there was so much off it annoyed me.

i mean a big part of the musical adaption was the music. It really suited the moods and suited the whole theme around the novel and when they did not even place music like that in the movie it was dissapointing. Why all of a sudden it became a american based movie idea and not the origonal based in england i will never know. The scene where thunder child goes out on the thames to try to stop the aliens and takes down two of them is such a epic scene in the novel and musical adaption and then when it is sunk but the ship gets through it really is such a strong moment because they realise they can be took down with will power and weapons and that a ship got past them and survived. but sadly they did not even bother placing that in the movie.

so i suppose out of the two there, war of the worlds was the worst one, well top worst one lol

Yeah... :sick:
I mean, I was just staring at the screen like... what the hell is this? I don't even know how I got through that. Luckily the kid I was babysitting was asleep the whole time.

Or when the guy she was sleeping with didn't love her, she'd give them this look and, well, bite it off. They even show most of the, uh, stuff. Bleh. How do people even come up with this?

Haha. I heard of that movie and saw the trailer. I didn't wanna see it at all...poor you.

Let's see, some of the worst movies for me...(looks in my sister-in-law's 300+ DVD collection)

He's Just Not Into To You - I hated it. I felt dumb sitting there the whole time.
I don't dig those type of movies. Not a fan of Justin Long either...he ruined most of it for me.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mine - Definitely lost a few brain cells just by watching this crap. I mean it has its own complexity but still, definitely one of the worst movies I've seen. Kate Winslet's blue dyed hair bugged me so much that it was distracting me from the storyline.

There's more but I'll save it for later.

VERSUS

It's a REALLY low budget Japenese Film, Now, I like low budget films.
But the big problem was that they started off with a really nice storyline, Hero needs to save damsel in distress etc.
But then it just sort of 'Dispersed' into a different storyline, where the Hero ends up fighting some random dude, that has no relevence to the current story.
It was very confusing. I never understood why te Heroine never came back. maybe the Actress died or something?

All in all, It was a rather terrible film, I made the mistake of buying it, so now it sits at my dads house gathering dust...

Meet The Spartans

I remember me and my brother going to see this at the cinemas.

After watching half of it I left. <_<

It was crap. It dragged on forever about crap and just was not funny at all.

Luckily my brother worked at the cinema and we got in for free anyway.

But seriously, I've never walked out of a cinema half way through a movie before.

This was such a poor excuse for a movie. Some bits were funny here and there but overall, it was horrible.

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor- Okay, I really didn't expect much from this movie. While I loved the first one, I thought the second one was lacking and don't get me started on The Scorpion King. >_> Still, this movie was even worse than I could have imagined. I mean, the plot was absolutely atrocious. The acting was terrible, especially the son, the son's live interest and the actress that played Evelyn. The only halfway interesting parts were the beginning and the scenes with Jonathan. Luckily, we had free tickets so I didn't have to pay. I still felt gypped though. -__-

300- After hearing about how awesome this movie was, I finally sat down to watch it. I was disappointed to say the least. I really just didn't see the big deal. The dialogue was terrible and I just really didn't like the way it was filmed. It was also pretty boring. I guess it wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen but I was really disappointed considering all the hype. >_>

I no im going to get torn threds for this but here goes dirty dancing.
I no women love it but my wife made me watch it the other month and it was crap. Its just too much of a chick flick. I didn't mind a romantic film evey now and again but its just too much. there is just too much romance in it thats its not even close to anything sane. AND the idea that she can learn all those dance moves in only a few weeks with no dance experence is just beond mad.

Hm. There's some, so I'll name a few.

Saw VI

So Saw has been going down the toilet ever since
Jigsaw died
. With all that hype, I thought the sixth installment was going to end it all.
I was dead wrong. Now as it turns out, i hear they're already coming up with the seventh installment
. I bet Tobin Bell will pass away before they draw the series to a close.

Just about all modern horror movies

Okay, what's about the "suddenly-popping-out-of-nowhere" junk while the SFX people create a loud sound to emphasize it? Some people call it scary. I call it desperation. If they really have to surprise people in order to scare them, their content is not scary at all. One example of this is 30 Days of Night.

Scaring people should be about you know AND see something is coming, but there's nothing the character can do about it. Now THAT is scary.

Fantastic Four

"Ooh, let's put Jessica Alba way in the front of the cover." She played Invisible Woman, but her attitude was different from the Invisible Woman I grew up watching. The one I grew up watching was way less rude than this modern one.

Alvin and the Chipmunks

I grew up watching them. I loved them. But they have gone Hollywood. It's like i don't even know them anymore.

That's it for now, but I would sure love to add more when I remember more.

Funny People

v_v

It was not funny at all. It basically showed all the funny bits in the advertisements and then when it got to the movie it was just shit.

Adam Sandler is not funny and he will never be funny. He just makes weird noises and stupid voices that not even a child would think is funny.

Seth Rogan and Eric Bana would have been better without this guy in my opinion.

It's annoying. You hire out a movie that is called 'Funny People' and you expect it to be funny. <_<

House of Wax

It was terrible and disgusting and the storyline is awful.I remember watching it in high school,I got scared at some parts but mostly disgusted.

^^ If you ever heard of this film and plan to watch it,dont! it got poor reviews for good.

Drunken Arts and Crippled Fist.

Ugh, what a terrible, terrible movie. poorly dubbed and the fight sequences are awful. I honestly regret the time I put into this movie.

Um that movie with Jack Black and Kyle Gass, I can't really remember the name because I wanted to black out all memorys I have of it.

Something like Notorius D and something pick of something.

I hated this movie so bad, so stupid, the story of 2 guys looking for a pick...
Some scenes left me going WTF D:.

They didn't even have creative names, Jack Blacks name in the movie was JB, JB = Jack Black. -_-
Kyle Gass, was KG, KG= Kyle Gass
Like they were so high making this movie they couldn't even make up different names. -__-
This is a year late, but you're thinking of "Tenacious D in: The Pick of Destiny". It's a fictional sort of autobiographical movie about their real band, Tenacious D. They even had a show on HBO for a little while, too, and they finally got around to making a movie. So the reason why they didn't make different names was because they were portraying themselves in the movie--so it would've been pretty weird if they had different names than their own. Although it's not surprising that the film flopped; it was probably directed more at people who were already Tenacious D fans (as the movie's humor is typical of Tenacious D, and it also had many references to their television show), which isn't the largest audience ever. People unfamiliar with them most likely reacted the same way you did, Jewden, heh.

Anyway! I think one of the worst films I've ever seen was Snakes on a Plane. The entire movie seemed like an excuse for Samuel L. Jackson to reprise a badass role in which he could exclaim vulgarities about snakes and airplanes. The story was pretty terrible, as the title tells you everything you need to know. I had gone into the movie expecting it to be one of those movies that is so bad that it's ridiculous and funny, but it ended up being so bad that it was just plain bad.

The only redeeming factor to the movie was during one part, after the snakes had been released and got everyone into a panic, there's a scene in which the lights in the plane suddenly go out. Immediately after they do, some random extra in the background shrieks "SNAKES!" For some reason, my friends and I thought this was hilarious, and we will often quote that terrified man whenever we turn off the lights somewhere.

I got a few "worst movies" that I utterly despised:

Twilight, and yes I'm really sorry to all the fans but I thought the movie absolutely stunk awful, to try compare this film to harry potter is like trying to compare a school team footballer to the likes of Pele, not even in the same goddamn league.

Mr and Mrs Smith, this film just had hollywood ego written all over it and I could not stomach watching more than ten minutes of it, the script was terrible, the acting even worse. Theres no wonder Bradgelina split up after this smoking pile..

Doom, if there was one sure fire way to utterly gut the soul of a game and try translate it to a very badly scripted and badly acted movie....THIS IS IT! I hated every single second of the film and how much they had gotten it all oh so wrong. The only saving grace of the entire movie was The Rock's performance was half-watchable.

Batman and Robin, far and away the worst venture the dark knight has ever had on the silver screen, George Clooney was easily the most unconvincing Batman ever. The script was terrible, the costumes and special effects an utter joke (I lol'ed at the icicles on a car door that clearly looked like stuck on paper) even Arnie and his one liners could not save this film from the abomination it was. Thank goodness they scrapped it and gave the Batman franchise to a different director when they did!

So a lot of hate for some god awful films, and with that...would you believe it, thats 1000 posts :wacky:

For comparison "Battlefield: Earth" won the Razzies award for worst picture of the decade. Was released in 2000.

I saw it... And, it's bad. Very bad. The acting is beyond pathetic, there's CGI graphics, but there's no CGI graphics, if you get what I mean. Especially after companies like ILM doing Jurassic Park in '92, the CGI should be better by 2000.

It's your standard aliens invading earth, with lots of stuff stolen from Terminator. All the humans are living in FFVII slums, and the aliens are both the government and police force trying to round up the rest of the humans for slave labour. And, it goes downhill from there.

For me it's Ultraviolet. I saw it once, don't remember what it's about, don't really care to remember so...yeah, it sucked!

Back