Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Space Paranoids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlantica

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Halloween Town

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
I liked Timeless River too it was black and white (yay) and had many things to do. Only problem was those evil cars they were really hard to kill!!!

I voted for Pride Lands. It was brilliant, with Sora becoming that adorable lion, and Goofy becoming a turtle and Donald a bird. It was something different to go along with. It was very realistic too. I got Donald's and Goofy's rare weapons in that world too, so it's also a fave. The main reason though, was because it was based on the Lion King, and that is my favourite Disney movie. =3

I have to admit that Beast's Castle was another fave of mine. It was a great love story to go along with and I found it goddamn hilarious when Belle got aggressive with the Organization member xD. [But didn't Pride Lands make you go 'Awww!' as well? xP]

I have to admit that Beast's Castle was another fave of mine. It was a great love story to go along with and I found it goddamn hilarious when Belle got aggressive with the Organization member xD. [But didn't Pride Lands make you go 'Awww!' as well? xP]

Actually, yes. The Lion King is so ... AWWWWW!:O

It has to be halloween town, its the best world because it has all my favorite characters in it e.g. Jack Skellington.

I picked Beast's Castle. Before I knew anything about the first Kingdom Hearts, I thought Hollow Bastion was going to be Beast's Castle, so you could say I've been waiting for it for a while.

I liked Timeless River too it was black and white (yay) and had many things to do. Only problem was those evil cars they were really hard to kill!!!

Ooooh, I totally agree. Those cars were horrible until I leveled up alot. :P Timeless River was really unique, pretty cool. I liked how you had to go through the windows to safe each area.

Second choice would be Beast's Castle.

Wow.... <_< >_> Looking at all of those listed there makes me realize how much I hate all the Disney worlds. There was something of a nuisance in each of them. I chose Port Royal only because it looked really cool. The characters designs were really nice there, and I love how Sora & Co. looked so out of place. But those zombies can fuck off forever. I hated them with a passion. :hmph:

Back