Level 4 Key Spheres?

Cerberus

love it :]
Gil
Does anyone know how to get a good amount of them in a fairly short amount of time? I'm looking to go start the final battle against sin, but I want to get ultima and auto-life first. Too bad they're like surrounded by lvl 4 locks haha.

well if you're rich then you could bribe some chimera brains in the calm lands, or even faster at the monster arena since it takes awhile just to find a couple. it takes 196,000 gil to bribe them for 2 level 4 key spheres. hope that helps

There is another way to get Lvl 4 Spheres. I've only done this once (by accident!), but if you go into Omega Ruins and open a chest there, the first item you get is a Lvl 4 Sphere. There are 10 items (or so) that you can get in this area. However there are more than 10 chests (extras will disappear when opened). If you can get all the items without a chest disappearing, you get a Warp Sphere as a reward.
Well, I still have no idea what I did, but I opened the first chest (Lvl 4 Sphere), then I think I left the Ruins, came back, opened another chest and I got another Lvl 4 Sphere. I think the order of the items you should get reset itself. So, that means I'm short 1 item I was supposed to get, and it also means that it should be possible to get 10 Lvl 4 Spheres in the Omega Ruins.

Note: Haven't tested this out yet.

Use game shark. Borrow someones game shark. You dont want to go through all those tedious hours of bs to unlock some moves. Get a shark, get 99 of those bad boys, pick up some sphere levels fill out the whole thing, make a day out of it.

In future: This Belongs in the help section. >_>

Look in a bribe or steal guide in gamefaqs.com. Then just hit ctrl + F, and search Lv. 4 Keyspheres and I'm sure they'll tell you. I'm pretty sure I got mine from those robot things in Omega Ruins.

It took me a while to get enough LV4 keyspheres....

I'm pretty sure I got mine from the same place as Peter Griffin. It can take a while, but keep at it. Also, check for chests that are partially hidden in places like Calm Lands and stuff. You never know what you might find. <_<

also, MLFY, what do Return Spheres have to do with gaining LV4 key spheres....

I take it you haven't unlocked Nemesis? If you had, L4 Key Spheres are a common steal from it, and you get 10 Master Spheres as a prize, which you can use to activate any node on the grid, regardless of locks.

You could also use a White Magic Sphere to get Auto-Life without breaking the locks. You can get one from Besaid Temple. Apparently there was also a Black Magic Sphere in the Via Purifico, which you could use to get Ultima.

As stated above, Chimera Brains are the best bet otherwise. If you have the PAL or International version, you can bribe them ten times their HP (98,000) for 1. If the Bribe misses, Bribe about 100 repeatedly, and you might be lucky enough to get 2. If you have the NA version, I think the same applies but you Bribe 196,000 for 2.

Moved to Help Booth

I ended up with more than I needed toward the end of the game. I got them from those Defender thingies in Zanarkand

Irt's level 3 spheres that are the arses to get hold of -__-

Back