Favourite GF?

Agreed! ^

Odin is super mutha fuckin' badass! I really wish he would come to a future FF, just so I could see him, Slepnir and his awesome sword and sword moves in sexy updated 2011 graphics! Bring back Odin, for he is a god (Literally!)

<3

Guys, let's try and elaborate a bit on the posts. Give reasons why you like a certain GF. One-liners are considered spam. Thanks. :)

Diablos was the coolest mutha fucka.
When I rubbed that lamp and out he popped, destroying my party in my first playthrough, I thought this guy is the business.

The design was amazing too, eyecatching and he just looked hard. The only critisim is that the attack was gravity based.

I like the enc none and darkness abilities as well. very useful!

Last edited:
Diablos Owns!

I like the Summon Animation, I like the skills. I like the apearance...FFVII was released 1998 but just imagine watching his animation in this generation and it still gives me chill....

again

DIABLOS OWNS!

Last edited:
I loved Shiva, but that's hardly a surprise since she's pretty much always my favorite. Something about a large blue lady who appears wrapped in ice is too good to resist.

Also I liked the IfritxShiva undertones that happened right in the beginning. Looks like they won't be needing any Fire and Ice protection. :rofl:

I always kept spamming Shiva for some reason, I don't know why I liked using her so much but meh. I used her for the majority of the game until I got Eden in Ultimercia's Castle.
Diablos i liked aswell, not so much for his attack just because he was a pretty tough boss and i got much satisfaction when i finally owned him with laguna kiros and ward.

I like the reasoning people have given for choosing Diablos, I mean when you fight him for the first time without knowing its coming or the easiest way to beat him he is pretty badass.
I'd like to say Shiva and Ifrit just because they're in most of the games and rock but for me its a choice between Tonberry and Leviathan. Tonberrys are just awesome I don't really have any other reason but that and I've always been a fan of leviathan, I love the name and the design.

Shiva for me. Love the whole animated sequence of the Shiva summons, plus you have her right from the get-go, plus Shiva's usually my favourite in all FF games!

Hmm... I rather like Alexander. Granted the machine just shows up on a beach but you have to admit, holy missile are pretty cool. And Diablos and Bahamut aren't bad either. I like the scenery around them, nighttime for Diablos and the night sky for Bahamut.

:hmmm: favorate GF's..

-Leviathan
-Diablos
-Doomtrain
-Bahamut
-Carbuncle

That's it really, they look totally awesome and they're really useful imo, especially Doomtrain and Diablos, i spam those two like they're going out of fashion, like for Malboro's. Diablos owns, and with the dragons. Doomtrain = Meltdown status plus every other ailment that the monster isnt resistant to, all without wasting magic~

I'd say Bahamut for the nice junction abilities he has and Eden for the sheer amount of damage you can do with it. The first ability in any Final Fantasy that could break the damage cap. Devour is also epic, lets you get insanely high stats with no junctioning.

Cactuar. I think mainly because it was the one I used the most in the story, and only the real one I can remember. Eden or Ark, or whatever the most powerful one was called was also good, but I just remember mashing the x-button so much to boost Cactuar's water attacks on some pretty tough bosses in this game.

I did love how you got to fight most of them to obtain the GF's, but Cactuar was by far my favorite of this game.

I voted Ifrit, because its always been one of my fav summons and its actually the only one i ever battled in FF8 haha, I also voted Bahamut because I've liked him in ever FF game so far, why wouldnt I like him in this one too? :D

I like them all honestly but Bahamut and Shiva are my favorites

Bahamut because of his Form and awesome boss battle,he was tough and made me realize how he became the king of dragons

and Shiva because come on shiva's hot and this was her sexyist form imo! her diamond dust move looked much better than any other FF game imo!

There is already a stickied thread on this, so:

[Threads Merged]

Back