Favourite GF?

Diablos (He was overpowered at level 10 or w/e.)
Shiva for some reason. I always used her.

doomtrain3.jpg

he's comin fer ya. I just liked the fact that he pretty much had an effect on EVERY enemy in the game. wheather it was one or the whole damn schabang of status effects. And he had some handy initial abilities and junction options for Ur characters.

I loved them all except for that stupid Carbuncle.
Diablos is my fav though. He's cool, and how you got him was cool.

I really like Shiva and Doomtrain. Shiva because she is generall my favorite summon in any FF game and her sequence wasn't too long in FF8 making her quick to use. Doomtrain was awesome because of all the status effects he inflicted. I generally summon him at the begining of alot of the fights on the Islands closest to heaven/hell when I first begin leveling there to make the battles a lot easier.

I can't name a single favorite but I can name 3 :). Eden, Bahamut, and Gilgamesh. I liked Eden because you could deal over 9999 damage and the summoning movie was so long that I could get a 255 boost every time so i dealt maximum damage with each summon. Bahamut is my favorite summon from each FF that it's in. Who doesn't like a dragon spitting out a flare at your enemies? I also liked how you attained him. Gilgamesh was nice because it could KO ANYTHING, including bosses!

It's all about Bahamut. He's my favourite on any game he's on. I've been spamming Bahamut even on FFIV.

He's probably not quite the most useful though. He doesn't quite have the best set of abilities, and he obviously doesn't do the most damage. I just have a special kinship with him, we've been through a lot together over the years.

Doomtrain was my favorite because he was really unique in my eyes and he had that awesome runaway train attack where he would cause status abnormalities. The best part was that he came with some amazing initial junctioning abilities.

It is hard to choose...

I think Diablos because he was cool and (if I remember correctly) you can learn the No Encounters ability. Even though I didn't very use him at battles.

I liked Shiva a lot too. I like her in any FF game :).

I had two favorites: Siren and Bahamut

Siren- It was one of the GF you got earlier on and for some reason I could only get the number up (when you press square) into the 200s so I'd do the most damage. that's probably the only reason why :-)
Bahamut- he's legendary in every FF and always one of the more poweful summons.

Quezacotl and Doomtrain :P

I like Quez cause of its attack, just has a lot of oomph as the noise of it gets louder and louder :P

Doomtrain because...well, it's a friggin train.

I know it is embarrassing, but I was kind of scared of the Quezacotl GF at first. I was quite a lot younger, but still, shouldn't have been afraid of it. XD

My favourite GF is Bahamut, for the same reason as all the other games: It looks absolutely awesome, and just plain is awesome. :awesome: It has to be in FFXIII, right? It didn't actually appear in the last one (XII), it just had an airship named after it... -__-

ok im not sure If i like Ifrit or Diablos more but yah those 2 were awesome

Eden is pretty boss. What beats a giant garden flying down and shooting a laser? Well, it takes forever, but at least you're pretty much guaranteed to get the maximum Boost. Plus, after all of the work it takes to get it, it feels like a real accomplishment to use it in battle.

I loved Shiva and Siren in this game *Pervert things*. Bahamut looks great in the game and he is one of my favorite summons all the time not even in VIII.

Odin helps A LOT especially on Island closest to hell, when the tentacley monsters appear... m-something, forgot the name.

However in terms of usefulness, I'd go with cerberus.
In terms of awesomeness, probably Diablos/Alexander/Bahamut.

Shiva's always been my favourite though ;D

definetely DIABLOS OR BAHAMUT diablos inflicts damage according to his level so if he's level 100 then the damage will be 100% of the enemy's hp!! and bahamut cuz he's cool and definetely strong!!
oh and i forgot to add eden. eden's movie thing is REALLY long when u summon him so u hav all the time to boost his summon and that is also devastating!!

if special summon includes then it's definitely moomba.. although it only damages for a constant 9999 unlike eden who damages over 40k, it has instant cast time and is spammable as long as every party member have the item command and you have tons of friendship.. the way moomba attaks is cool too... XD second would be chicobo and his attack that varries depending on it's level...ü

Back