Final Fantasy VIII - Fandub [Full Series]

ShudoRanmaru

Gil
deadfantasyr1_ljchocofeather.png

Okie, I don't exactly know how many of you are interested in this, but for awhile now some voice actors and myself have been working on fandubbing Final Fantasy VIII. I thought I'd share it here in case any of you were curious. Comments are loved as are critiques, but if you enjoyed it please don't forget to rate or comment on the videos or even subscribe to the channel. We haven't gotten terribly far yet, but it is in progress.

I will say, at first the mixing isn't very good since it was my first time tackling such a project, [or voice acting]. However as it progresses, the Voice Acting and mixing gets better. You can view things like cast lists and credits on the information section of the video. X3 Castlists do change, since some Voice Actors have dropped as the series went on.

Please. No flaming. And to clear up any confusion I'm also known as TearsofPurity on youtube.

Enjoy!

Episode - I -

Part - One

Part - Two
Part - Three

Episode - II-

Part - One

Part - Two

Part - Three

Part - Four

Part - Five

Part - Six

Episode - III-

Part - One

Part - Two

Part - Three

Part - Four

Part - Five

-more to come-

Note: If this counts as advertising I'm terribly sorry. I'm not, linking to another forum or anything. I just wanted to share a fandub with some fans.
The heading image is not mine, it's a banner made from Monty's Dead Fantasy.

I liked it so far, only got the first two. I think squall sounds a tad bit too depressed to be honest. He didn't sound that depressed to me. And seifer would be better as a little more sarcastic. All the other were dead on imo.

Thank you very much for the comments you guys! Yeah, Squall's voice acting does improve in later segments and as for Seifer, well he dropped the project and a new VA voices him starting in Episode II who I actually ended up preferring. X3 I hope you continue to watch and enjoy! <3

wow, nice work guys... this is too awesome for first time dubbers such as your self... 11 thumbs up out of 10 LOLz XD

My partner and i appreciated the item up to now, merely got the first 2. I think squall appears the touch little far too feeling hopeless to tell the truth. He or she don't audio which feeling hopeless if you ask me. In addition to seifer will be better as a bit more sardonic. Other ended up dead about imo.

Back