Advent Children did anyone ever notice???

poker king46

materia master
Gil
did anyone happen to notice that in the movie at any point when youir shown materia, that there was no RED summon materia.

i get that there is a few summon materia but there isn't any red.

I believe when Kadaj or whatever his name is summons Bahamut, the materia is bluish-green, maybe it's to resemble the lifestream?

thats true.and it might also have been a bit easier to tell that there was a materia crystal in his arm but the whole lifesteam is a little more believable.but still i would have perfered if they had thrown in some red

Yeah, I did notice... but I did observe that the case full of them and Yuffie when she held as many as she can have them in varied color. The Loz and Yazoo on top of the Shin-ra building were different colors of materia.

But with Kadaj... yeah, I did notice... but that was one bad ass summon

Bahamut_SIN <3 xD

Yeah, I noticed the significant lack of red materia. It was mostly blues, greens and a few yellows I think. :gasp: Not that I really cared, but if they're gonna have someone use Summon Materia, surely they should stick to what they originally made! >_>;

Yeh i noticed at the shinra building when kadaj is summoning bahamut, i dont think it represents the lifestream because if you think about it bahamut never went to the lifestream and bahamut was red materia in ffvii so i think to be honest they just put the wrong colour. lol.

I did notice that, SE is kinda screwing up everything already, new characters, new stories from nowhere and even changing the Materia colors :gasp: The Summoning materia was Red but now they made it Blue. :gasp:

I was under the impression that Kadaj used a red materia to summon Bahamut but it seems it wasn't red after all.Also I don't remember them glowing like that.
But yeah SE lately has done some really weird things like Tifa's gloves,when the should have spikes at least.I also noticed that Kadaj's gang didn't use the materia as in the game,meaning that although they wore it they didn't use magic materia such as fire,ice,ultima or so(if I remember right)

Yes I noticed this that the summon materia in Advent Children is blue instead of red. Yeah but blue is pretty cool if I say so. Maybe in Advent Children Complete it will be red again?

There were red materias in the movie, weren't there ?

kadajmateriazn3.jpg

I think I can sse some on the right.
Since this was supposed to contain all materias gathered by Cloud and the others before, there has to be.
It's true the materia had a greenish glow when Kadaj was summoning Sin Bahamut, but that was also the case in the game wasn't it ?

Aeris%20magic.jpg

The color of the materia and the color of the spell are two different things in my opinion.

Well, I didn't notice any red in the materia case as seen in the church and in the Forgotten City. I only noticed the aquamarine color, the scarlet yellow, and the purple. At the end of the movie, when Loz and Yazoo were glowing, they shined with all of those colors. Yazoo did use his materia, I don't remember Loz using his though. Yazoo used his materia in the Battle In The Forgotten City, when he first started shooting at Cloud, his arm glowed as he was shooting...however, as much of a fan I am, I don't think I could ever figure out what he was using the Materia for...

Back