Advent Children Bahamut Sin

Ironman

Tony Stark
Veteran
Gil
after watching FFVII:AC for the million and 1st time i realized that Bahmut sin isn't mentioned in any of the other games. so i came to the conclusion that Bahmut Sin is the regular Bahmut materia but combined with the evilness of Kadaj.

What do you all think is the reason behind bahamut not being himself?

I think that Bahamut in VII will (as a Materia) only repond to the Materia users commands, therefore. He will be being controlled by Kadaj. I think...

Its not just the fact of he is annihilating Midgar though, its the new form he has taken aswell, in the original FFVII he was a plain black Dragon, nothing special, in AC he has a whole head gear like thing on his head, his wings are more feathered and he looks more sinister.

I understand what you mean now. But then again perhaps that was because they couldn't get the attention to detail on Bahamut back in the day? Perhaps that's how he looked all along?

I suppose Kadaj's Jenova Cells probably granted a little more energy to the Bahamut to give it its new look?

After all, the Jenova Cells remains an intriguing thing so far.

To be honest, I think the designers just wanted to make Bahamut a little more fancy.

To me, I think he looked quite a bit like FFX's Bahamut (minus the wheel on his back.)

But, then again, a realistic in-world answer to why he looks different really could be the darkness of his Jenova doo-hickey's combined with the materia he shoved into his arm.

I duno for some reason i couldn't take this new bahamut seriously. Don't get me wrong he looked sweet but i mean it had perfect teeth and like feathered wings.

To be honest, I think the designers just wanted to make Bahamut a little more fancy.

To me, I think he looked quite a bit like FFX's Bahamut (minus the wheel on his back.)

But, then again, a realistic in-world answer to why he looks different really could be the darkness of his Jenova doo-hickey's combined with the materia he shoved into his arm.

Same here, i dont think there was any specific reason for making bahamut different other than the fact that it jazzes him up a little. But to be honest i prefer the original design to the one in AC, he looked more like a dragon in the game.

He's just simply another form, along the lines of Neo, Zero and Fury. Nothing more to it than that. I also agree with the above that "he looks more like a dragon in the original" but I'm going to expand and say that I think he looks more like a dragon king in AC. His appearance is somewhat reminiscent of Bahamut in FFX, too, I think.

When I first watched Advent Children I thought that it was just another type of bahamut just like neo and zero but now that you talk about it maybe it's something got to do with the Jenova cells in Kadaj.

thats what i was thinking. I was thinking that the fact kadaj is a remnant it somehow effected the summoning of Bahamut

Same I think its just a new form. like the added in Crisis Core. Does resemble the one from FFX alot, as its more Asian influenced that Western

Another form added to the Bahamut family (Normal, Neo, Zero, Fury and Sin) it's the big happy Bahamut family :gasp: They just wanted to create this fancy Bahamut to the series it's just like SE.

I actually found Bahamut Sin looked like the ffx version of Bahamut. Anyways I found Bahamut Sin pretty cool but why did they just not keep the VII version? Bahamut Sin was probably created by putting bahamut and sin from final fantasy X together.

Ahh you do give a valid point Sephiroth, but for that to happen you wouldn't be able to summon 3 or 4 (can't remember) different bahamuts in 7 (i believe). But i can understand where you are coming from. This version of Bahamut looks like he is more of the king of them then any of the others.

I just thought he was Bahamut. He looks a lot like the Bahamut in FFX. Except he didn't have that gold wheel thing on his back.

Back