Advent Children The Wolf

Last edited:
That won't be needed. I don't respond to rude comments.
So, Ryushikaze, I'm not going to keep this conversation going any longer.
Go ahead and think you "beat" me, I don't mind, what ever floats your boat.

But don't think your "Grammar Lesson" was at all nice, because it wasn't.
At least I never spelled "withdrawal" "withdrawl". I only misplaced
an apostrophe once.
I saw your mistake, it irked me, and I wished to make sure it did not keep happening. That is all.

I appreciate your odd concern, but since you and I both know I only made the mistake once, there was never a need for your grammar lesson.:cookie:

But I'm pretty sure, by my previous posts, that you and I both understand the fact that I know how to use an apostrophe.

Thank you very much,
and buh-bye.:hug:

Cali, you are taking this way, way too personally. You are seeing attacks where none exist. I will fully admit I was quite blunt in my correction. But this was not an attack on you. I admit when I am being intentionally mean, and this is certainly not one of those times.

As for 'claiming victory', that's not it at all. When you leave an argument, you by default concede the arguments that were ongoing. It doesn't mean the other person is 'victorious', it means you are dropping the argument and it lays fallow. It's a natural consequence of leaving an intellectual discussion.

I'm sorry that you and Ume feel I am being mean, but I assure I am not trying to be, and even if I were, any meanness on my part would not invalidate any of the points I was making.
I hope you realize I was not attacking you or anything of the sort, and that we can continue our discussions in the future.

Now then, does anyone else have any further questions on the wolf?
Actually, I have one. Do you think that the wolf actually exists as a species on Gaia, or is it simply a legend? And if they do exist, do you think the roaming fiends are actually corrupted wild animals, such as the Nibel Wolf being a corrupted normal wolf, or is it something else entirely?

Then again, this question might be better suited to the regular FF section instead of the movie.

Guys, please stop taking this thread off-topic. I asked for all of this nonsense to stop and it needs to stop now. If you have problems with each other, take it to PM and resolve it. There's no need for it to continue on a public forum. We like to keep drama to an absolute minimum on the forums here. If you're still having trouble, then contact a moderator or administrator and let them know. Thank you.

Hmm...

I always thought it was a symbol of Zack, to show that he's still with Cloud following him, and sticking by him like a brother.
But then again, I'm not sure because you see the Wolf in the "Lost City" in AC,
which could symbolise Aerith/Aeris.

Back