RPG Inferno Error Report Thread

Okay, so I entered a battle against a Cursed Knight, and I should have a base STR stat 130, but the base STR stat, I noticed near the end of the battle, was 100. D:

I have spent 60 attribute points on STR, you start with 10 STR, and each attribute point put to STR boosts it two points of course, so that makes the 60 become 120 points of STR, add that to the 10 STR you start with, then it should be 130...screenshot below shows I have spent 60 attribute points on the STR stat.

attributes.png

KoD is Level 49 now, I need all my STR now to beat as many Cursed Knights as I can, as quick as I can. XP

ok i went to the heros guild to tlk to sora after finshin the boss to get to cosmo canyon and i got to the part where sora says yourname... are you sure tht place is a inferno by now and there is only reset chat, is this an error or have i got some thing to do

nope still not workin i tried to go to the canyon and it didnt let me so i tried tlkin to sora and got to the same point where it jsut says yourname,its going to be a living inferno by now .. it only says reset chat and ill be leaving, but i have beat in the caves so im stuck now

D:, something is seriously wrong. You sure you beat the boss in incarnite caves? Try the other options in the heroes guild and see what happens

yeah we did beat it, me and my bro teamed up on it earlier 2 night, iv done the first comment about king mickey and i got to the end when he says are you up to the challenge and there is only reset chat,which must mean i beat it

+ i jsut tried the collisium person and i got straight through to the bar at the top sayin you can travel the the collisium ?? very odd

Last edited:
Well that's a bit odd. I can see you've told Sora you beat the incarnate (for you're wearing the boots he gives you as a reward)

:hmm:

Is there anything else you can talk to him about before that comes up?

there is the thing bout king mickey but tht doesnt lead anywhere i think tht should orignialy lead the the caves but there is only those two options + reset chan and ill be on my way i recon i may have to reset my character

no when u tlk to sora the first thing is hey ur tht guy the king was tlking bout, your response is if by tht u mean mickey, not tht one, the one where it starts u look concerned it is ment to lead to cosmo canyon and it doesnt

Okay. I've just started RPG Inferno today, and I have found it's REALLY slow and unresponsive. Most of the time, in battle, after my turns are over, I have to reload the battlegrounds page because the opponents NEVER TAKE THEIR TURNS, so I've gotta force their turns by reloading the page almost everytime. About 1% of the time, they'll actually do things on their own, but other than that, I have to reload on each of their turns to progress. And when a battle is over, it won't take me to a progress screen as I said, except for about 1% of the time. It's getting really frustrated, and being a relatively old member of the site, I've never seen Inferno be so unresponsive.

It is not the RPG Inferno, it is the site itself that is being awfully slow today. As for cloud strife 007, I'll try to correct this if not today, then tomorrow. I might just need to give you direct access to Nibelheim.

My bank reset itself D: I had about 40k in it. I left for a night. Came back, fought some battles (lost) Had to get money from my bank when I ran out of potions. That's when I realized it was all gone. So I don't know what happened but obviously nobody robbed it. I really do need the money back though.

Back