One hit wonders

Shadowfaith

Would you like to see my mask?
Gil
This is to do with all the KH series, not just KHII, but I didn't know where to put it.

Didn't you just find it utterly annoying when Leon and Cloud could just take one swing at a heartless and it would be dead. I'm not talking about when you were fighting in the game, but in the FMV's, when it takes Sora at least four hits to take out a Shadow Heartless.

And am I wrong in saying that the Keyblade was the only thing that could take out the heartless. If I remember correctly, at the start of KHI wasn't Sora's first weapon (in this case a stick) unefective to the shadows? Or was it just that the stick was a completely weak object?

That allways seemed to confuse me, so I'm wondering the answer to that one when were on the subject of other characters weapons.

They do this just to save time and for effect. No, the keyblade is NOT the only weapon that can destroy heartless, it is the only weapon that can lock keyholes (yar?). You will notice that Donald, Goofy and Riku (not sure if his weapon is a keyblade technically) all kill heartless with normal weapons.

I'm not entirely sure if they Keyblade is the only weapon which can eliminate the Heartless. I think something along the lines of "It's the only way to get rid of the Heartless" was said, meaning that it would close the Door To Darkness and stop all the Heartless.

Apparently, Leon and Cloud were stronger than Sora, so that explains why they could defeat them almost instantly. But of course, it is quite contradictory.

I don't see a problem at all Riku nailed it on the head... Cloud, Leon, and Yuffie are all stronger than Sora thus enabling them to kill heartless in one hit. The thing I don't get is how they are able to kill the stronger heartless in one hit, I am at level 100 with the strongest weapon (Fenrir) and still can't kill the NeoShadows and Soldiers in one hit as can Cloud Leon Yuffie and others...

Well the keyblade isn't the only weapon that can kill heartless, i would think any weapon could kill it though a stick can't kill anything, such as a normal person, that is probably why it didn't effect the heartless, if you try to hit me with a stick it wouldn't kill me though it would hurt... ALOT!

XD, I just found it annoying is all. Like Tidus said, the fact that they could kill the stronger heartless in one swipe was a little...well mocking XP. I know it was only for effect, but at least make it a little more realistic, eh? And the only thing that bugged me with the stick is that they didn't even flinch, neither did the Nobodies in KHII with Roxas and the battern, it just seemed to pass right through them, which I can understand with Shadows, but that just raises the question of why is it the stick (a normal weapon) passed through, but the weapons of other characters (minus the keyblade) did not.

I thought that about the Keyblade too. I remember when we were on the island, I forgot to go to where we get the Keyblade, so I was swinging at the heartless with the stick and I started to freak out and be like "why the fuck isn't it working? :gasp: " LOL yeah I notixe when Leon and Cloud take them out so quick, I'm just like :hmph:

Back