[V4] What Are You Currently Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow

I'm trying out there new song to prepare to buy their newest album XD and I have to say its a really good song and I have good hopes for it! Still the nice Breaking Benjamin vibe as always.

10/10

Fall Out Boy
West Coast Smoker
Folie à Deux

I'll be completely honest, this new album of theirs is pitiful. It sure doesn't sound much like FoB, that's for sure. This song is one of the only two songs I have come to enjoy on this album. The chorus, "Oh hell yes, I'm a nervious wreck. Oh hell yes, the drugs just make me reset. Knock once for the father, twice for the sun, three times for the holy ghost", is a pretty nice spin on religion.

6/10

Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love

Not bad for a first solo release. Could've been worse, could've been better. However, I'm very pleased with the result. Her vocals are decent enough and the chorus is catchy, especially its music. She'll probably go on to get a no. 1, should she perform it well on X Factor.

8/10

Be Sensible aka Track 12 - by Jimmy Eat World

Totally adoring this song. The soft melody, with the amazing lyrics to suit it. Fell asleep with my iPod on the other day, and I remember this song playing, and when I woke up it was playing again, and no, it wasn't on repeat. :wacky: Painfull waking up with earphones, but it was a good wake up 'cause of the awesome song. Omnomnom...

10/10

The dial isn't broken, that's the way it works.♫

Lifehouse - You And Me

I first heard this on Smallville and loved it. And after so long since then, I've fallen in love with it all over again. Would've been more happy if it had been Clark and Lois instead of Lana in the video, but it still makes a beautiful song.

10/10

♪ 'Cause it's you and me and all of the people
With nothing to do
Nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why
I can't keep my eyes off you ♪

Play Dead - Bjork
It's quite a dark song, and her music is quite hard to describe, but she sings really well in this song. The lyrics are quite nice, about playing dead to stop the hurting.

If You Don't, Don't - by Jimmy Eat World

Was listening to this song all yesterday. This morning I had Polaris by the same band on repeat, and finally got down to making a decent cover. :awesome:

The song I'm listening to now is more up-beat. It's just an amazing song, really.

Dizzy, Polaris, and If You Don't, Don't - ftw. :yay:

♫ Would you mean this, please, if it happens? ♪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back