[V4] What Are You Currently Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Around the World - Oasis
One of the best songs they did, made even better by the fact that it's almost 10 minutes long. Once again, the guitar is catchy and the lyrics are brilliant. It also has a fantastic video.

Tatu - Cosmos (Outer Space)

It's okay. I'm hearing it for the first time but I have to say that the vocals are pretty bad. One girl sings too high and the other one, too low. I don't reallu understand what they are saying either. But it's still pretty good.

Fuel - Hemorrhage (In My Hands)
This is the only song from Fuel that I like. The lyrics are very moving and has a nice rhythm to it.

I am currently listening to the N-dubz album Uncle B for the like 100th time as i love it. it is a good album with some really good songs and a rather funny Skit.

The libertines - time for heroes

Any libertines fan will know and love this song, for anyone whos never heard of them i believe this song was on the film american pie the wedding.
My favourite part of this song is the 'cherish you my love' line
The lyrrics to all of this song are quite strange really but i love them.

Run - Leona Lewis

This is a really great song. I absolutey love the lyrics and the way Leona sings it is soo moving. I listened to Snow Patrol's version of this song just out of curiosity, and it just doesn't compare to hers. She really did a great job of making it her own. 10/10!!

Evanescence - Lacrymosa.
This is one of my favorites from The Open Door album. I love the violin piece use for this song and how it connects with Amy's voice.

Arctic monkeys - the view from the afternoon

Everytime i hear this song, it makes me wanna go out in the town. This is a regular on the pre-town Saturday night playlist. Which is fitting cuz the song itself is about a night out.

Kings of Leon - Use Somebody

The only Kings of Leon song I've heard which really appeals to me. It's quite catchy and has been stuck in my head for a few days now. The vocals and melody are just plain brilliant.

Spice Girls - Too Much.
I started to watch a bunch of their music videos on youtube today and now it got me listening to their music which I had always enjoyed when they were popular back in '94.

The pogues and kirsty Mc Coll - fairytale of new york

I've got this christmas song fiesta goin on, i cant stop playing them haha. Anyway this song is lovely, the song is written for their voices. The lyrics are brilliant and the piano is quality.

Upside - James

My favourite song on their new album, it has such a lovely sound to it and the lyrics are really nice, it's so easy to sing along to, I just love it. It's really good and Im unbelievbly excited about seeing them tomorrow :gasp:

10/10

Since the previous thread was becoming particularly full of spam and no one seemed to be taking heed of any mod edits or warnings, we have decided to create a new thread and start again; cracking down on spam therein.

In this thread, please state the title and artist of the song to which you are currently listening. It is not necessary to include a rating but it will be necessary to include an explanation of why you enjoy listening to that/those particular song(s).

As this request has been made in the first post, it is expected that all members will read this request. As such, short and relatively non-contributory posts will be deleted on sight, followed by a warning via Personal Messages.
Shirley Q Liquor - Shock Therapy

The Gallery - Muse
Deleted.

Chop Suey - System of a down
I quite like it. I've never been a big fan of SOAD so I decided to listen to more of their music. Anyway it's good but nothing special. There is a nice change from the harsh short vocals to the melodic vocals.

3 Doors Down - It's Not My Time

I've been listening to their new album a bit and loving it. Train, Let Me Be Myself and the one I mentioned above are stand outs. Not the best of albums but a more laid back. An album I can put on, lie on my bed and drift away and It's Not My Time sticks out for me.

Seether & Amy Lee - Broken.
This is a very touching song that has grown to me over the past few years. I had started to like Seether after I discovered this song. I enjoyed the music video even though it was a bit interesting how it didn't connect with the them of the lyrics itself.

Cigarettes & Alcohol - Oasis
They seem to be all I listen to now. This is probably my favourite from Definitely Maybe. Once again, it's got great lyrics and a catchy guitar line throughout - classic Oasis.

Womanizer - Lily Allen

I love the song anyway, but there's something about Lily's cover that's just awesome xD It's more real than the original, but that just makes it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back