[V4] What Are You Currently Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
I've recently fallen in love with it. Not that I didn't like it before, but lately it's just been a much more interesting song to me.

Hymn 43 - Jethro Tull

I like Jethro Tull's music. There is no other band out there with a similar sound. They should have had a better lyricist but whatever. Ian Anderson is pure sex when he blowing his flute. >.> Sounded gay... The only thing I don't like about this song, and all Tull songs, is they're usually politically charged. This one is against war for religion's sake.

EDIT: Thanks for removing that dumb-as-fuck rating system thing. Apparently everyone only listens to 10/10 music... it's not that it's subjective or anything...

Boy Hits Car - You Don't Care.
I can definetly relate to these lyrics right now. I been listening to alot of their music lately and it's good each time to do. I don't think alot of people are familiar with this band but they should check them out.

Smokin' - Boston

PIAMP song... love it. All Boston rocks but this one kicks major ass. Like all Boston, the guitar is absolutely fucking fantastic, the lyrics are hot, and the vocals kick ass! Love this song... the drumbeat is so awesome too. It's a fucking win song... love it to death.

Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana
It's a change from the distorted sound that the rest of the album has. It has a softer sound that gets harder for the chorus and like all Nirvana songs, it has amazing lyrics.

Overprotected - Britney Spears.

As stated in another thread, I've been a bit nostalgic and have been listening to some of her older, better songs and I came across this. It was a love of mine, back in the day, and it's now a (not-so-)secret love. I can't put my finger on it but there's something about this song that makes me all happy inside.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fAY_HaH3B9o

Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
One of the best and most catchy songs from the 80s. When someone mentions 80s music, this is one of the first songs you usually think of.

Fergie - Labels or Love.
I really can't stand Fergie but for some odd reason I like this song. It has a nice, funky beat to it that I can enjoy for the time being. It was used in the movie, Sex and the City.

Abandon Ship - Gallows
I'm torn between this and Orchestra of Wolves as to which is my favourite. I love the energy they put into all of their songs - this one in particular. The guitar is great.

Arctic Monkeys - do me a favour

Finally found ' whats your favourite worst nightmare ' so its been on repeat a lot.
This is my fav song off the album, like how it starts off quieter and sorta builds up til it explodes. Great tune

Stay Cold - Gallows
Another pretty strong song by them. Not their best, but the again the guitar is good, especially in the chorus. It may be a bit repetitive, but meh.

"Capricorn" by 30SecondsToMars
I love listening to this song because it's rock, and it makes me feel powerful and that I don't need any ones approval for anything I do.

Evanescence - Everybody's Fool (Video Version)
The video to this song is pretty awesome. I just love how the lyrics connect to the song. I am pretty sure everyone can relate to this in one way or another.

Hanging On The Telephone - Blondie

I LOVE this song! Although, their whole Parallel Lines album is their best, and it contains some of their most awesome songs, but this is one of the few that stand out among the rest.

Scentless Aprrentice - Nirvana
It opens with the sound being distorted and then there is the epic drumming, possibly the best in any Nirvana song. Great lyrics and slow difficult to hear vocals complete the song.

Other World - FFX

Fucking awesome song. I felt like listening to something a little harder tonight. I'm not a big fan of harder rock. I can't help but think it's fake, even when the song is good... but this song just rocks my socks. It actually as hard as it claims to be. Love it. Enter Sandman can go suck a cunt when it comes to bitching tunes like this.

Long Lost Love- Nightwish.

All of their music is so captivating. It makes me feel like in another world, or walking in the air(which also happens to be the title of my favorite song by them. =D).

Mellotron Scratch - Porcupine Tree
I love how the majority of the song is really slow and quite chilling, until it comes to the chorus and it picks up again, only to revert to what it was afterwards.

In Memory-
Black Sabbath

This song is the one of my favorites. The whole song is based on no one telling him waht to do after his woman left him and everything haunts him

Fear of a Blank Planet - Porcupine Tree
Another of their songs that goes from fast to slow to fast and back again. The energy they put into their music is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back