Would you like to see another spinoff to this game?

ok,here is a more complex look on my theory,its shortly after DoC,everyone thought that midgar was finally a safe place to live in,little did they know,they were wrong,for far away,genesis was creating away to get the sephiroth genes he needs to stop his degradation before he dies away into the lifestream,so he tries to find what jenova cells he can to use them so his degradation would slow long enough to obtain the cells from cloud,so after gaining enough strenght to get the genes,he realized that there might not have had a recipient of jenova cells left,until he hears about cloud strife,the last remaining "child" of jenova,so he soughts out after cloud,cloud senses he is in deep trouble,so,along with barret,nanaki,caith sith,yuffie,and cid,he leaves tifa with denzel and marlene realizing that the journey would be to deadly,and this starts a new journey,

FINAL FANTASY VII:
THE RISE OF JENOVA

Denzel? Interesting. That wouldn't have popped up in my head, at least; why Denzel? And what would he wield? Guy's just a kid in Advent Children.

I imagine it would be set up so Denzel would be able to use any weapon but eventually be able to use the Buster Sword. I also imagine he'd be 14-15 in the next Sequel. Denzel is like 11 in Advent Children. At the end of DoC he's between 12 and 13. If the next spin-off takes place a year or two after DoC then he'd be near the age Yuffie was in FFVII (Which was 16).

But the weapon system for Denzel should be set up so he could wield whatever the player wants him to. Spear, Gun, Sword, etc.

Marlene would most likely use guns like her Step-Father.

That's just my predection at least.

marlenes real father,dyne,also had a gun arm like barrett,so guns wouldnt be a bad choice,i imagine denzel grown up would look like a cross between roxis from kingdom hearts,and cloud

I truly think Denzel would be a great main character if they make another sequel. I know I definately don't want another game with Vincent or Cloud.

Maybe a game where Genesis is the main and it covers what he was doing behind the scenes in Deep Ground. Especially since there was apparently a war going on there when Midgar fell.

seriously,vincent and cloud are getting played out,densel would be a great main,or if its way in the future,where cloud and tifa have a kid,but thats going too far,i think the makers of the ff universe should really read these blogs

I don't about the spinoffs, they sound more like fanfic ideas that I could find on this site and FF.net.

I wonder if Denzel somehow gains Mako Energy then, like Cloud, because the Buster Sword's basically one hunk of pure metal with an edge; nothing else, really. Do you realize just how heavy that is? Not sure if he'd be able to lift the thing comprehensibly, let alone swing it.

I imagine if he ends up getting the Buster Sword he'd only use it during like Limit Breaks or something, just keep it on his back until then. At least until a certain point in the game or at a certain level.

Perhaps...but also take into consideration the quality of the original Buster Sword. At this point Cloud's been using it as a gravemarker for Zack, and even at that point the blade was degraded down to the point of nie-uselessness. Yes, he could go see a smithy and make it functional at the very least again, but the sentimental meaning is also there. For Denzel to even find the blade in the first place would need him knowing about it, and that knowledge would surely include it's bloody past with Zack and Cloud. Still...*shrugs* I'm just debating. It's really not a bad idea.

honestly,denzel would ne a great main,the buster sword idea would be good,in cc,angeal had paid alot to create the buster sword,so fixing it from the degraded point its at would be a miracle,unless cloud gave him th enew buster sword,over time he would use a small sword from it,but learns he will need to use the full sword to save midgar all over again,

Perhaps...but also take into consideration the quality of the original Buster Sword. At this point Cloud's been using it as a gravemarker for Zack, and even at that point the blade was degraded down to the point of nie-uselessness. Yes, he could go see a smithy and make it functional at the very least again, but the sentimental meaning is also there. For Denzel to even find the blade in the first place would need him knowing about it, and that knowledge would surely include it's bloody past with Zack and Cloud. Still...*shrugs* I'm just debating. It's really not a bad idea.

No need, click on the spoiler tag below to see why.

CLick Here -Here's a screenshot

After the credits of Advent Children Complete, Cloud moves the Buster Sword to the Church. The two walk up to where the sword was by the cliff. A bunch of flowers sit there. Denzel asks Cloud, "Is this someone's grave?"

Cloud says, "No." He pauses. "This is where a Hero, began his journey."

So the sword is no longer on the cliff and no longer dirty/old.

I do not want to see another spin-off to this game. Advent children was meh at best. It was an interesting and flashy movie, but lacked substance. Dirge of Cerberus was an abomination. I wanted to burn my PS2 in effigy. Then we had crisis core.

Crisis Core was good when it stuck to the stuff that actually happened in FFVII, but oh so bad when it introduced new stuff. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck Genesis.
(Although, it does lend the possibility that Sephiroth didn't go insane because of the whole deal with Jenova, but instead went insane because of all the times he had to hear Genesis recite FUCKING LOVELESS EVERY 5 FUCKING SECONDS. Hell, if I had been in that situation, I'd want to burn a village down to the ground too. Preferably one where Genesis has been tied to a wooden stake. Then summon Meteor just to make sure he never recites it ever again.)

Genesis is the equivalent of a bad poetry-spouting Sephiroth cosplayer.

No need, click on the spoiler tag below to see why.

CLick Here -Here's a screenshot

After the credits of Advent Children Complete, Cloud moves the Buster Sword to the Church. The two walk up to where the sword was by the cliff. A bunch of flowers sit there. Denzel asks Cloud, "Is this someone's grave?"

Cloud says, "No." He pauses. "This is where a Hero, began his journey."

So the sword is no longer on the cliff and no longer dirty/old.
Oh wow, I never even saw that scene. Jesus effin' effigy of a christ. Well, throw out my arguement then. xD
Well it sounds like a great idea to me. The weapon's system would be more along FF12, it sounds to me, but I think it should stick with the old Materia system.
All this game needs now is a plot, implimentation, a villain and a guy willing to pay alot of money to get it going. Woot.

Oh wow, I never even saw that scene. Jesus effin' effigy of a christ. Well, throw out my arguement then. xD
Well it sounds like a great idea to me. The weapon's system would be more along FF12, it sounds to me, but I think it should stick with the old Materia system.
All this game needs now is a plot, implimentation, a villain and a guy willing to pay alot of money to get it going. Woot.

They have a villain and a plot already. Secret ending of Dirge of Cerberus is Genesis returning. Genesis is still degrading according to my knowledge. The only way to stop his degradation is Sephiroth's cells, which Cloud (According to our knowledge) is the only living being with living Sephiroth Cells in him.

i would like to see more anime mainly from the original FF7 game and there will be another FF7 game just like Virde said but i thought Genesis stopped degrading after he fought Zack

I don't know if he did or did not stop degrading.

As for more anime, they did make another. One covering Denzel's back story that comes with Advent Children Complete.

Back