Remakes & Spinoffs

I gotta say that I agree with most of the points made in this thread regarding the sequal epidemic that SE is currently undergoing.I cringed when they did X-2,which I played it for the completion challenge.Now we have the XIII series,13 was cool and fresh though the biggest thing that sucked was the linearity of the game,im sure many here would agree,but to make another title with more sequals is kind of crummy,SE are scrapping for gil with these antics IMO.Yet I admit 13-2 had me sucked in because of the crazy amount of side questing involved,but the story suffered quite a bit.Im not to sure about the upcoming 13-3 installment,but remain interested at least.Enix needs to get more creative with FF and create more original material than revisiting or spinning off titles.

I don't pretty much like or dislike a spinoff as long as they don't ruin the story of the original game most specifically PLOTHOLES!!!This is where i though FFX-2 is a big failure since the "perfect ending" scenes left a huge Question mark!!!!

Back