FF3 - What consoles????

bushboi

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
I cant find ff3 on any consoles apart from the ds. i have a psp a ps2 and a ds. i'm just wondering if there are any other versions already out or planned

I only know that there's a SNES and a GBA version (Even though you'll probably find use for neither of these). As far as I know it exists only on those three consoles.

It was out for the PS1 but I don't think you will find it. It could be out for PSP because FF1 and FF2 are already out for PSP and it's is out for DS.

Final Fantasy III (as in III, not VI) has ONLY been on NES and DS. and even then the NES version has never been released outside Japan. There are no other versions in planning. If you want to play FFIII your going to have to get it for the DS or download the fan translated rom and play it on your computer via emulator.

got the DS version and that's all i know of. if your looking to get it i reckon you should go the ds ersion its prob the best one out.

It's really the only only you can play if you are not on the Island of Japan. Like Moonchild said, the NES version and the DS versions are the only 2 out. If you want the NES version, you'll have to learn Japanese to understand it, and have a Japanese NES (Called a Famcom) in order to play it.

I got the DS version and it's perfect. Sure I wish it was for a console instead of a handheld, but the graphics are very decent, story's intriguing, and it's easy to manuever in the game. You'll enjoy it.

Hey guys may I know ff III's story plz because I never played 3 but I do no some villians and chars. Also I do not plan on getting this because I have Iv on ds already.

Hey guys may I know ff III's story plz because I never played 3 but I do no some villians and chars. Also I do not plan on getting this because I have Iv on ds already.

i second tht wonderful idea, i no its kinda off topic from what consoles its on bt still, as i dont have a ds so cant get it, can someone give a detailed take on the story please

I'd say try and make a new topic asking about the story instead of posting it in here. The person who started this topic probably doesn't want to come back and see that his topic that he started has turned into the plot of the game which may spoiler the story for him.

If you want to find out about it though, shoot me out a PM, or start up a new topic.

I'd say try and make a new topic asking about the story instead of posting it in here. The person who started this topic probably doesn't want to come back and see that his topic that he started has turned into the plot of the game which may spoiler the story for him.

What he said, any more off topic posts will be deleted

FF III is only available on the Famicom (NES) and the Nintendo DS.
no other systems sorry, and the one for the DS is alot different from the Famicom version.

Yup, all the right answers are in here. I got SO excited when I heard it was being re-made for the DS. That's the main reason why I wanted a DS so badly! I'm really enjoying it, it looks great and it plays great....I just wish SE made full use of the dual-screen...

Yup, all the right answers are in here. I got SO excited when I heard it was being re-made for the DS. That's the main reason why I wanted a DS so badly! I'm really enjoying it, it looks great and it plays great....I just wish SE made full use of the dual-screen...

yeah i hear ya XD
I really wish they would have kept the onion knights the way they were though

Well i got it on my psp but it is the nes version and the ds version it is a very good installment.
ff3_logo.jpg

Back