Achievement of the day

Awesome Reno

Blue Mage
Gil
Have you done anything in you life lately that deserves to be known to the world well start here, tell the wonderful online comunity at FFF about this event and from there on it will grow and grow till you become a legend (i'm not promising anything).

For example i've just ate 5 massive bowls of veg stew and now i feel stuffed, worth it maybe. It'll come back on me and i don't need to say how, i'm sure ya'll can guess.

So anyway post away.

I totally maxed out my character's attributes on Fable 2. I doubt this'll affect life outside of the virtual world of Albion, but you never know...

Oh, and I found my flash drive. That's a bit more important, as all my Illustrator projects are on it. My grades would suffer, eventually resulting in failure. I'd be forced to drop college and begin a life as a janitor at a local elementary school. The rest of my days would be full of ridicule from screaming brats, garbage, and sexual abuse accusations from children who get kicks outta ruining the already shitty lives of janitors.

So thank god I found it.

I think this thread could be quite fun...maybe as popular as What's your mood? I might sticky it xD

Anyhoo, my achievement of the day would have to be...staying awake in Law, despite only having two hours sleep, and understanding every word she said. My Law class is being advertised as the cure for insomnia, so it's quite an achievement.

My only achievement I been working for the past month now has been maxing out proficiencies in my Warriors Orochi 2 game for all 90 characters. I only have 8 characters left to go then I will have my game completely finished. Besides that, I haven't really achieved in anything else that I do.

My achievement is not going totally crazy by the end of the day after almost changing over 25+ diapers. Now if only I can keep this up for 3 more weeks before I can quit work. Then that would be my ultimate achievement for over a year working at a daycare center.

That and not getting sick as much as I thought I would get. Big yay!

My achievement: I collected nine punches on my Cafe card and I can get a free Large Latte! :D

I've been wanting that for a while. Those lattes are expensive, but sooooo good. :D

I'd say that mines would be pretty boring in that it only pertains to how much Chemistry and Psychology work that I managed to get finished, today. I may post more, by tomorrow, because of my second driving lesson. xD

I wrote an essay on the 'tragedy of the commons' which included children falling over and dying, yet I got 100%
Rather ridiculous really.

I hopped on one leg down a slope of a road one the way to the firework display. I raced my friend while hopping. He won. But on the way back we hopped back up (it hurt!) and I beat everyone who joined in. :D Well sort of... As they stopped hopping and ran. I hopped through the finish line, so techincally I win!

Thats today.

To be more serious, going to the pub dressed as a pirate on Halloweens was somewhat of an acheivement for me. I'm not much of a social person, and I've not really done fancy dress... I was petrified, but forced myself to do it. I'm glad I did, as it felt fantastic. I want to be a pirate every day now! Yaaarrrr!!!

Last edited:
the only ting in my life that i am extremely proud of is my involvement with the ASPCA. i love to help the animals that come into the shelters and trying to find them good homes.

it may not be a game achievement, or a good grade, but it makes me feel great non-the-less.

My achievement for the day is managing to register for the next semester by myself, without ANYONE with me. Paperwork, standing in line, admin signatures and all that. :monster: Took around 3 hours and I still have to return tomorrow.

I'm starting to get the hang of this whole I'm-in-college-and-I'm-independent thing.

My achievement? Having gone under the 14st mark when I went for my official weighing at a local coop store on the scales.

I am now 13st 12lbs 8oz, and I had lost 6lbz 7oz, which would have made me 14st 4lbs 15oz before.

Despite forgetting about an assignment that was due this morning, I managed to fully complete it in the 10 minutes prior to the start of class. Performing under pressure.

Now watch me get it back later this week with a big "F" stamped on the top with a comment saying, "You obviously didn't devote enough time to your work, young man."

Today i managed to run home quicker than the bus takes, mainly cause the bus kept getting stuck in traffic but still i'm proud of it, i'm not that fit but i kept running and next thing i knew i was home....with a killer cramp.

Now as a little treat i'm gonna have a few icy cold alcoholic beverages, I deserve them!

I got my Law essay back today. I got an A for it, which in my opinion is a bloody good achievement, considering that the subject bores me to tears, and I did the 1400 word essay the night before it had to be handed in :wacky:

Also -Thread Stickied-

I just had to cook literally 60 pieces of bacon for my English class, don't ask why but i did, and now i am covered in grease burns, and it hurts! Lesson learned... never cook bacon naked ><

I actually took my French Horn home tonight and practiced for a good, solid 45 minutes ^^ Chair tryouts are coming up in band soon, so I've been trying to practice a lot more than I have been this year. Hopefully all of my hard work will pay off in the end!

My achievement for yesterday was managing to successfully drive roundabouts very well in my second driving lesson/

Today, it'd have to be ... not shattering a test tube in chemistry, as I tend to do.

I managed to keep myself from crying when I learned that my copy of Gears of War 2 was defective. Now I have to drive all the way back to Gamestop and return it...

That's a stretch for an achievement, but whatever. I'll take it.

I managed to keep my cool as my PS3 took the piss by taking 3hours 27mins to update it's self, i was so annoyed with it, i was gonna turn it off but then i would of wasted a hour.

Also i managed to practice on my guitar for a few hours whilst my PS3 done the deed, but now i've got achey arms, i'm not use to playing for that long -_-

Back