Achievement of the day

Yard work. I know it's toward the end of Summer here but I was using my off day from work to pull weeds around the pool, and the bank to get it all good looking before cooler weather settles in.

Not a big fan of yard work, but when it's my house and yard, I want it looking top notch. :) Glad I got it out of my system today.

I finally got through the first half of the first Zelda.

Stupid knight things are evil as crap, I almost broke my wii trying to beat them. Dropped bombs, hit them. And then I had to do it all over again to get the bomb upgrade. EVIL. :(

I feel pretty damn good about what I've accomplished today. :awesome:

I called Victoria Secret customer service because I haven't received my Angel card even though I've been accepted and its been a month :wtf: I hate talking to customer service, so yay me :D

I've turned in all my paperwork for my doctor so I'm happy about that:nerd:

I had swept and vacuumed today

cleaned the microwave and fridge :updown:

I'm doing good on cleaning my system out of the bad gunk inside me :)

I FINALLY BEAT SHINRA FOR THE LADY LUCK DRESSPHERE! It only took me a little over an hour to beat him. I thought it'd take me along ass time to beat him. Last time I played Sphere Break(years ago) I was garbage at it.
I managed to get both the White Signet and Treasure Hunter Sphere Grid as well too.
That is my biggest achievement I've had in quite along time xD

My main achievements were the following:

1. I woke up early
2. Went to the gym early
3. Dusted and cleaned dishes
4. Started Secret Santa
5. Beat Via Infinito's floor 60 boss.
:griin:

My achievement of the day was that I went to a university and registered. Now I will have to focus real good on my classes and accomplish my career.

I went back to the gym today after a 2 week break and I... feel sleepy... :yawn:

...I mean great! :ahmed:

Two actually...

- Got everything transferred over to my external harddrive (that I purchased the other day! :kira:) Everything is neatly sorted into their rightful folders, my Photoshop folder included, which, if anyone knows me, is huge. So It was a major pain...

- Got my new DeviantArt account set up. Super pleased with it, got everything uploaded and the right information in the info boxes.

Hell yeah!

My achievement for today was that I got the achievement for posting 250 threads. It's been a while since I got an achievement in this forum. I am really happy to accomplish it.

I've got Reactor Design final exam tomorrow and my achievement was waking up early and finishing 3 chapters-

but here I am, procrastinating (oh well)

Finally got around to completing Brayflox's Longstop in Final Fantasy XIV (go me).

Completed another music compilation for the summer and finished making all the album art for the ones created in the past too. I hate it when an album has no artwork in my iTunes Library!!! :vikki:

Managed not to cry at the latest Game of Thrones episode.. Which is an achievement in itself for a seven and a half month pregnant person xD

finally finished all levels of Agito Tower in FF Type-0, took me forever :argh:

got my white mage to level 50 omg it's my first lvl 50 i'm so happy

Kicking my nasty cheating boyfriend out.

Enough is enough. And after 4 years it is an achievement.

Job interview Tuesday morning, mastered a tune on my bass I'd composed ages ago, decided to bother with a PSN account after all.

Those were my big three. The interview sounds great but maybe that's for me to turn into an achievement on Tuesday?

So I'll go with playing my bass! I forgot the massive load times (Even with PC switched off) to full appreciate PSN yet!

I made it through a horrendous week at work without jumping in front of a train :jess:

Just finished help my little brother with his genealogical tree for a school project. And so we find out that we have native american blood in my mother's side (she mention it like that "Oh and kids, I don't remember if I have ever told you. But do you know that you're grand grand grand grand...... father was a native american ?"). He's really proud about it and ask me to take him with me next time i'll go to the library to buy a book about this culture.

edition Decembre the 7th : Just finished painting an owl in papier mâché for one of my friend (his nickname is Errol, from Harry Potter). I'm his Secret Santa Klaus.

Last edited:
Back