Achievement of the day

I've managed to revise the entire first unit of Higher Chemistry and condense an entire ring-binder worth of notes into 5 sides of mind maps. I'm on a roll now, I'm off to do unit 2 and start on biology, too.

I managed to clean my room. That sounds shallow, but really, you should see how big of a disaster it used to be. :gasp: I wiped the windows, scrubbed the floor, moved my bed around, etc. Tiring shiz.

I got up to the final dungeon in FFI. I'm determined to complete it tomorrow. Apart from that, I did nothing.

No homework and no plans mean I had far too much free time on my hands D=

I got the "Cleaned the Mean Streets" and the "ManHunt" Achievements in GTA4.
I Also got the final 2 Main Quest Achievements in Oblivion. 100% Now :)

Today I got 5 paragraphs done on my research paper about Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald. I should be able to finish up the last 2 or 3 tomorrow. I don't think the roughdraft is due until Friday, so I'm ahead for once.

I completed FFI =D It was far easier than expected.

Also, during our free lesson, we actually completed a game of Frustration =D The game turns everyone against everyone else by putting evil thoughts in the players head :gasp:

I came second, and when Lauren lost, she nearly destroyed the game xD Great fun ^^

Well, I managed to finish the first roughdraft of my English paper. When I saved it though, the file somehow came up as corrupted on my flashdrive, so I had to spend pretty much an extra hour re-typing everything I had alreadly typed tonight. Not fun -___-

I just chose my timetable for Uni, so I'm pretty much all set to start it. I'm starting in March, so I still have a month to fuck around :monster:

I managed to save a pair of fish from death. A few crazy friends have adopted two goldfish from the pet store and left them in the common room...the bloody "tank" (plastic lunch box) has already had juice, salami and paint in it. They were going to put the fish in the paint at one point, those things definitely won't be there when I go to check tomorrow but oh well. xD

I finished the first draft of the first piece of my English Language coursework. I have 2500 words for the two pieces and I've used 1300 for this one, I'm really proud of it =D

I made this...
2ppyft1.jpg

I love it... one of my best works imo.... umm it kinda looks like an old aviator picture.

Well, we finished our presentation and handout for English Literature in an hour, and it's pretty good if I do say so myself =D Considering we had 7 people in our group and only 3 of us worked on it, it's still very impressive. Luckily it's for the nice English Lit teacher, and not That Woman, otherwise we'd have had to make it twice as long, even though we've already done loads -__-

A kid gave me a can of cola in work tonight, because I take the time to actually talk to him sometimes. So a little reward for me not being an ass, I suppose!

someone made an account on youtube to favourite and comment on my video (a positive comment that is ^^)
also carrying 4 huge jeep tires up a 7 storey building...nearly died from exhaustion

30/30 in my law essay on Precedent then another 30/30 on my lay people exam, both A*'s which is pretty mint if I do say so, which I do because I'm cool. :cool:

I was able to make 5-6 of my friends read a certain webcomic, and now they are hooked on it. Perhaps I could consider that a small achievement of mine.

We keep discussing it on MSN.

Back