Achievement of the day

Oh my achievements of the day were that I got a A on my lab report and I got a A on my english reading response. Also I finnaly got my Xbox Live account back hasta la vista!!!

I ate 2 triple steak burgers and 4 plates of large fries, plus a milkshake from steak'n shake... thats my achievement for today.

Honestly though i havent really done anything i would consider an achievement. I graduated from highschool this past year.... OH WAIT

I moved across the country from my parent's about 2 weeks ago and i am proud to be out of the house and on my own now! ^_^

My achievement of the day is that I managed to get a thread in the spam section locked. I've had threads locked in other forums before that were achievement worthy but this was truly an epic fail. I think Pooley had one locked way back in the day... but this is my own achievement. I am proud.

I got the highest marks on this random game/test in college today for Grammar, most people got 3000 points on it max i got 8900.
I was really pleased with myself!
I didn't get shit for it though...-__-

I made Cuban espresso properly for the first time.

I could never get the sugar paste right to give me the froth. The paste needs to be a lot drier than I thought it would be. The ratio of sugar to coffee was also just perfect, because it canceled out all of the gag inducing nastiness of Cafe Bustelo and left a strong but smooth, utterly delightful cup.

I finally managed to get a grip of myself, realise that I'm only nervous about going to University, and sent off my application once and for all. I'm actually terrified about the responses, so wish me luck. <_<

I managed to get my gifts wrapped for Christmas today even though it's a pain in the ass to do. I use to love wrapping gifts but it has become such a pain lately to cut the paper evenly, get it around the whole item without it still showing and then accidently rip the paper because it was barely enough to cover the item thinking it was enough, ugh. >.<

My achievement of the day is that I got The game The Last Remnant and my xbox is getting fixed today so I will finaly be able to play the game. My mom wrapped all the gifts already and there under the tree.

Finding a radio for my grandad for Christmas! He said he only wanted a little one so he could get Radio Humberside, so I got him a Tesco's one for £4.87, with FM, MW, LW frequency, little aerial stick, and a handle, along with an adaptor. You can either plug it into the mains/insert batteries.

It took me so long to actually find something like this, so I am quite proud of myself. He'll enjoy it very much!

I managed to go clothes shopping yesterday without going off on one. I hate Xmas for the fact you get the arseholes in the clothes shops that stop right in the middle of the isle so that you can't get past which really makes me want to tell them something I really shouldn't. Old people are prime at it, they shouldn't even be allowed to go shopping during the day. So yeah, not getting pissed of at the little tossers is my achievement. :wacky:

However, I ended up spending £160 at USC when I only had the intention of buying shoes. -__-

I beat Assasian's Creed, Resistance 2 and Ratchet and Clank TOD today. :wacky:

I played them each everyday for a bit, for about 4 days or so. And I knew today I would beat them all. :neomon:

I beat Yiazmat today. ^_^

Took 2 hours and 41 minutes (aprox.). Then after that I killed Ultima and Zodiark. Soon enough I'll go kill Omega Mark XII. :D

I finished the 45 note cards and 9 source cards I need for my research paper in English class. I've been working on them pretty much every day this week, so I'm glad I'm finally done. Now all I have to do is write the paper XD

It's not so much an achievement as a discovery - my work has ended up paying me an extra £101 this month (I'm only meant to get £125 or something for working on saturdays) and they seem to think it belongs there, so I'm quite happy about that. xD

I've studied for my Art Exam for 2 hours, History Exam for 2 hours, made 2 sets of Avatars and Signatures (which is wasn't happy about =\), CLEANED MY ROOM. Yes you read it right. Took me about 4 hours because of all the things in my closet -__-

today is my best freinds birthday.. everything went pretty bad for him and i ended up being the only person he could talk to tonight. guess, that's really something i'm proud of :)

I cleaned my room, may not seem like much but god damn my room was messy as can be, took me about 2hours to do, now it's looking good.

For about a week till i mess it up again, it's the way i am.

I managed to get all 5 essays handed in today after doing them all within 24 hours, I was shattered afterwards but I'm well happy that I've got them done...never again am I leaving them ALL to the last minute. :(

Back