Achievement of the day

My acheivement of the day is I finnaly beat Gears 2 on insane and I just realized that this place is the best place to be.:)

[Mod Edit: Please attempt to put more effort into your posts in future. One or two more lines should suffice. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
My achievement for the day is that I managed to clear Love Shine in difficult mode in Dance Dance Revolution. XD :monster:

My achievement for the day is that I am half way though unlocking all the artwork in the archives for my DW4: Empires game. I only need 15 more pieces to unlock. The artwork has always been my favorite thing when it comes to these empire games.

Well today i managed to complete the 150cc mirror mode on Mario Kart DS and not only that, i got 3 stars on the special cup, i' pretty impressed with that i've been trying to do it for ages.

hrmmm acheivement.......... of the day well I got my black belt yesterday

[Mod Edit: Please attempt to put more effort into your posts in future. One or two more lines should suffice. Thanks.]

My achievement today was completing my Squaresoft Feature and putting onto Quark Xpress. It is now a four-page magazine spread. :randompoke::se7:

My achievement for the day was qutting the orchestra that I attend on tuesday nights. There's a massive lack of discipline, hardly any banter, the conductors are pathetic and I just wasn't enjoying myself. So, I finally plucked up the courage to phone the chief Music Director in my country and quit!

Also, guys, I've been noticing a gradual decrease in post content in this thread. Try not to let this thread become an easy way to increase your post count, aye? Thanks.

Today's achievement would be getting an A on my Spanish test :monster:

We also had to make a calender for a week in August and draw pictures showing where we went each day and what we did; then we had to present it to the class while speaking nothing but Spanish, no English. I was worried all day long about it, but when 6th period came I just went in there and did it, so that's another achievement as well.

My achievement today was to get myself a job interview at rogers video,
in which i did succeed to do
:)

My achievement for this day is that I have this wonderful, simple feeling of being able to do my best in everything that I did today. I had a pop quiz which I'm pretty sure I aced (it was only 15 items, but they were difficult. 7 items out of 15 were terms that you had to define thoroughly.) During Philosophy 1, I was active in the discussion. (but note that I STILL find Philosophy a weird subject) :monster: And I got home at around 7, like a good daughter is supposed to.

Well today i managed not to use any curse words at all, but then just 5 minutes ago i said f*** yeah i know went the whole day yesterday then i just spoiled it for myself. Actually i am quite glad for myself. so that is my achievement for the day and i am sure that i will have one today...^__^

I graduated from High School :monster:
Though, It was very boring sitting through the 20 minute slide show of the 'the year that was' which pretty much showed the same people over and over again (with a couple of gross photos of me).

Well, today I had quit my daycare center and...um, to me it was a big achievement due to the fact that all day long, it felt like the day was never going to end because I was cherishing each and every second with the kids and my co-workers that I had worked with for the past year. And when the time did finally come for me to clock out for the very last time...and watch the kids leave one by one, knowing I would never see them again since I'm moving back to Cali in a few weeks...I just couldn't help but break a little inside...and yet I felt like I had accomplished so much.

I baked my first blueberry pie today for Thanksgiving tomorrow. It looks really good and I hope it taste just as awesome.

Today's achievement: Successfully eating loads of turkey, ham, dressing, rolls, and pie :monster:

On a more serious note, I helped a lot today with the preperations. I'm not much of a cook, but I suprised myself by making a chocolate pie that everyone seemed to love. I'm quite proud of myself for cooking something tasty, while at the same time not burning the house down xD

My achievement for today would be that I got an A on my science test and I beat all 50 waves of horde on gears 2. Trust me gears 2 is not easy. I also got an A on my media assignment so those would be my acheivements.

Well, today I had quit my daycare center and...um, to me it was a big achievement due to the fact that all day long, it felt like the day was never going to end because I was cherishing each and every second with the kids and my co-workers that I had worked with for the past year. And when the time did finally come for me to clock out for the very last time...and watch the kids leave one by one, knowing I would never see them again since I'm moving back to Cali in a few weeks...I just couldn't help but break a little inside...and yet I felt like I had accomplished so much.
I felt the same way when I left my job at a daycare I use to work at. I quit my job because of the long hours and cheap, minium pay I was getting from it. I do miss the kids alot especially after I look back at the pictures I took of them. But at the same time, I felt good knowing I was going to a better job with better pay and hours.

As for my achievement of the day, I slept alittle better then I had for the past few nights without having a stuffy nose to bother me.

I gave a powerpoint presentation today in English on the book I've been reading for the past 3 weeks, and I got an A+ on it :D I also marched with the band in my town's annual Christmas parade, despite having a cold and feeling horrible. Pretty good achivements if you ask me!

I got sent upstairs to do this mock English Language paper in an hour. I sat with my friend, who normally I goof off with and get no work done...however I was able to write three pages on the one question (the exam paper comprises of one question) and I think I've done okay. So, it's my achievement of the day! Since I actually thought I wouldn't get the exam done without teacher supervision xD

Back