Achievement of the day

My achievement today would have to be making a high B on my AP Chem test. I studied almost a week for it, so I'm pretty proud of myself ^^

I actually paid attention in Trig today as well, which is a real achievement for me. I find that class insanely boring, so I don't really listen to what the teacher says half of the time.

My achievement for today is that I finally finished my project, after many days of procrastinating. Unfortunately, I have a habit of procrastinating until the last minute! :wacky:

Um, and I also woke up earlier than usual. Yay? 8D;

Found out you had to download a lot of the achievements for PS3 to even be able to earn them :monster: Achievements here I come!

I finally got Kingdom Hearts! :gasp:

Man, been trying to find one for two years.

I was able to write an entire 5 paragraph essay today in twenty-five minutes! ^^ It was for a timed writing test in English, and somehow I managed to do it.

Basically have an 80% certainty that I will be enlisting in the U.S. Army late January.

Nervous. Confused. Ready to move on with life. Basically got my assurance of it today, so I was pumped about that.

What the are you talking about? My achievement of the day is basically figuring out I'm going into the Army once January rolls around. I read the first post before posting, it's what I came to the conclusion about earlier today. That's my achievement for the day.

I got a 100% on my biology quiz! Not that is saying much, the teacher is easy as hell.

P.S Hope to add "I beat Rouge Squadron2: Rouge Leader" to the list later tonight, but i will probably end up grinding out the last misson. I get pissed at games really easy.

P.S.S Alright, I did it. I beat Rogue Squradon!!

Last edited:
I managed to finally sit down and fire through some of my Advanced Higher Music Commentary/Dissertation. You have to write a 2000-word essay comparing the styles and techniques of two pieces. I chose Palladio, by Karl Jenkins, and One-Winged Angel, by Nobuo Uematsu (as you should all know).

Well, I finally finished Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos. I think that's my great achievement of the day. Oh, and getting an A on my philosophy report.

I got's my hound back on MGO, after one month away from it i had obtained the Tsuchinoko emblem (that stupid pepper looking thingy) and i thought i was never gonna get rid of it but after 4 hours play it went away and i got my eagle back then i fought my way back to the hound. Not the best i know but it'll do me fine.

I just finished an entire week's worth of psychology homework in a few hours and the work was done rather well, I'll have you all know. It felt like it took forever, though. <_<

I finally started doing my service hours at the vet's office in town; got 2 and a half done to be exact. Only about 21 more to go! :gasp:

29/30 on my Law essay. :monster:
I was actually devastated that I lost one mark because I used 3 bullet points, seriously wtf?...bullet points. :sad:

So actual content wise; I've got 30/30 on both the law essays I've done. :neomon:

Today's achievement is getting all A's on my progress reports :monster:

Of course I didn't get one for AP Chem yet, so that may very well change. Chem is so evil! :gasp:

I got through work....arrived an hour late at 8.45 and was handed a job that has to be shipped off shore by tomorrow morning. Didnt get stressed or nowt and completed it 15mins before home time 4.15pm. :)

Not an achievement, per se, but I got to talk to a dear friend of mine for the first time since about March! Her internet got cut off again, but she's getting it back on Monday/Tuesday ^^ It was so nice to be able to talk to Vikki again =D

I managed to finish my lab report for Chemistry today. Quite an accomplishment for me because I actually got up early to do it; normally, I wait until the day it's do to complete it.

Back