FFX-2 Favourite dress sphere?

Best Dressphere

• Total voters

Hayate

Best I Never Had...
Veteran
Gil
Which Dressphere was your Favorite? Maybe you liked how one looked on a specific character? Tell us. Talk of the dresspheres and choose which one(s) you like best.
  1. Gunner
  2. Songstress
  3. Gun Mage
  4. Dark Knight
  5. Samurai
  6. Warrior
  7. White Mage
  8. Alchemist
  9. Berserker
  10. Mascot
  11. Thief
  12. Black Mage
  13. Lady Luck
  14. Trainer
Don't forget their special ones too.
  • Paine - Full Throttle
  • Rikku - Machina Maw
  • Yuna - Floral Fallal
Discuss: Dresspheres/Your favorite one

Samurai, Warrior, Dark Knight, and Black Mage are probably my favorite.

Samurai just destroyed everything in its path. I loved the way Yuna looked in Warrior (especially because of her sword: Brotherhood ;P). Paine looked badass in Black Mage and they all looked pretty awesome in Dark Knight.

Dark Knight Ability: Darkness: pwn. =]

I really cant pick. I love every last one of the dressspheres and how each of our girls look in them. Its great how each one has been suited for each girl.

Berserker, For the win.

Not only did that get to be pretty strong and useful as you leveled up but it was a quick and speedy way of attacking. Once I got that one I used no other. (Except maybe Alchemist for it's mega-potions.)

I liked most of them, probably one the more interesting points of the game itself, in my opinion.

Anyway, having to choose I’d say my favorites out of the list would be:

Gun mage, Samurai, White Mage and Black Mage… However, out of four chosen, I’m torn between the White Mage and Samurai Dressphere’s as my all-time favorites.

I liked all the originals, but also White Mage on Yuna, Alechmist on Rikku, and Berserker on Paine.

Hm...I'm going to go with Gunner. If I had to choose one all-around favorite, that would be it. I just like the gunner class. ^.^

I also liked the warrior class.

I really cant pick. I love every last one of the dressspheres and how each of our girls look in them. Its great how each one has been suited for each girl.

I so agree. I love how they made each design for each girl different. It was quite unique. *nods*

My favorite dressphere is, without a doubt, paine's full throttle! So much so, that if she died. . . . Yuna and Rikku were so weak that they died almost instantly. That rarely happened up until I had to fight the Magus sisters. . . . and I havent been able to play since, as my brother put the game on our heater! WAHHHH

I so agree. I love how they made each design for each girl different. It was quite unique. *nods*

Thank you! I love how the desginers made each outfit unique and personal for each girl. the outfits fitted their personalities. Ive heard some people say some Rikkus outfits were tacky and Paine looked like a tranny! Lol, control the anger. i think each outfit made the gilrs more and more sexy.

My favorite dressphere is, without a doubt, paine's full throttle! So much so, that if she died. . . . Yuna and Rikku were so weak that they died almost instantly. That rarely happened up until I had to fight the Magus sisters. . . . and I havent been able to play since, as my brother put the game on our heater! WAHHHH
gunner-owns triggerhappy rulez. acually the second time i went through
the game the only moves i used were triggerhappy and tableturner, the worlds ultimate owner moves!

Thank you! I love how the desginers made each outfit unique and personal for each girl. the outfits fitted their personalities. Ive heard some people say some Rikkus outfits were tacky and Paine looked like a tranny! Lol, control the anger. i think each outfit made the gilrs more and more sexy.

Haha. I agree 100%!!

Although Paine in the Songstress outfit was quite weird. Rofl.

Rikku's outfits were always fun and spunky. I loved how they actually thought about the dresses and whatnot. =).

The only ones I REALLY liked for Paine was Black Mage and Dark Knight

Yuna looks great in all of hers... Except for that stupid pony tail...

And Rikku is reminds me of my friend, Heather... So I love her no matter what.

For Yuna I liked:
Gunner - Yes, I liked her original clothing. Slutty, maybe, but I adore the colours! I want her top and skirt-like thing. =]
Songstress - I want those clothes too! And not the cosplay ones, since they're not made of the best material.
Gun Mage - She looked quite slick in this. Not something I'd like to wear, but nice all the same.
Lady Luck - This looked good on all 3 of them. Not TOO slutty either. Haha.

For Rikku:
Thief - Slutty as it was, I liked the colour co-ordination. Nice and yellow to match Rikku's sunny outlook!
Lady Luck - As I said, I liked this on all 3. It was quite fancy. =]

For Paine:
Warrior - I would never ever wear this. EVER. But it suited Paine and her personality. Dark and
Lady Luck - ...
Trainer - Nice outfit, and an eagle! <3

Last edited:
Lol it's a pheasant. The monkey got on my nerves... The pooch reminded me too much of Yojimbo's dog.

I liked a LOT of the dressphere designs in this game. They were very well done (except Paine's songstress dressphere...major wtf moment there). It's hard to choose, but the one that I found to be the most badass was Paine's gunner dressphere. The way she carried herself and how she moved just looked like she'd blow your ass to bits without thinking twice. The flared collar, sexy boots, red and black colors...and I loved how the little half-skirt would lose a segment depending on which girl was using the dressphere.

:cool:

My favourite dressphere is Floral Falal.... it's just so satisfying to see your enemies getting their asses kicked by a flower. And I think Yunie looks better with that white/silver hair.
:D

I'm huge on having a party of Dark Knight, White Mage, and Gun Mage. The diversity offered there (if your Gun Mage has learned enough abilities) is immense. Not to mention your Gun Mage has great abilties against numerous foes offered within the game.

Though, my favourite is Warrior. I really like attacking with various elements, and the way its done on X-2 is great. Really enjoyed it.

Back