Any plans for tonight?

All I'm doing is brewing up some coffee, and playing the shit out of FF X-2 tonight.
I may watch some of the Monday Night Football game? Or Monday Night RAW?
Idk. I'm boring :sad3:

I've been busting my balls for Secret Santa and trying to figure out what to do. :hmmm:

That and I've also need to do some working out... I had went earlier in the AM to the gym but I wasn't very successful today :sad3:

My sister-in-law wanted to take the kids out for Christmas lights viewing around where she lives, so we have to drive to her place tonight. Hopefully won't be too long as I have to be up at 1 a.m. for work tomorrow.

I'll just be going to the gym, and playing some ps3 when I get home. I'll also be planning with my dad on what time we want to go out in town tomorrow. Gotta go out and do some Christmas shopping xD

After a day of stressing out (the food industry is horrible around Christmas time...), I'm perfectly happy to sit back with some Breath of Fire or summat. Driving people places is one of my worst things to do in the world too, so I'm glad that's done.

So yus...gonna just sit on me blob, eat tonnes and play ye olde games. :griin:

Play Mass Effect :8F:

That and continue to post here :wacky:

My boyfriend has overnight so i'm stuck home all bored :sad3: I had recently bought Mass Effect Trilogy on the PS3 so I started it. I'm enjoying it so far :ryan:

Working on an essay all night like last week. I know i shouldn't keep doing assignments at the last minute but it keeps happening, even if i schedule them out beforehand. So I just make the best of it and get it done this way.

Well, I planned originally to run the hell out of World of Darkness so I could try and get an upgrade for my BLM.
But I got way sidetracked started messing around on my Gladiator. I then wound up leveling my Gladiator to 26, and my Marauder to 12.
Shockingly I had fun running dungeons as a tank. Quite a pleasant surprise! xD

Nicus: Tonight, ohhhhh yeeesss, Tonight I'm gonna play.
Voices: Shut yo mouth Nicus.
Nicus: I'm only talking about FFXIV.
Voices: But you need to work, there is not time to play.
Nicus: You ain't my momma, I aint gotta listen to you.
Voices: But you're gonna get behind.
Nicus: Don't make me get the Vodka again...... I'll do it.
Voices: Ok, but when you're behind tomorrow, don't think I'm gonna talk to you...
Nicus: Awww come on man, you're my favorite up there and I might need ya.
Voices: Screw that, I'm going to take a shower....... could you fix us a sandwich.
Nicus: mmmmmmm sammich.

I'll be cleaning the house, for the most part.

The wife is out of town this week, so I'm kind of going nuts with finding things to do. Haha.

Attempting to get rid of this headache is a priority.

Probably eat something still too, 'cause I've yet to have dinner by midnight. :lew:

I have difficulties having a social life, so I will probably just play Final Fantasy XIV and binge watch Battlestar Galactica.

Final Fantasy XIV, Final Fantasy XIV, and then some. Boom!

Back to work in half an hour after an awesome ten days holiday. So... this evening I'll be bored out of my brains on the tills. Joy!

Most likely just hanging around the house relaxing and doing yard work a good part of the day, and then going out downtown with some friends before I have to work a 16 hour shift tomorrow night.

Most likely just hanging around the house relaxing and doing yard work a good part of the day, and then going out downtown with some friends before I have to work a 16 hour shift tomorrow night.

Gotta catch up some time buddy. Hope the married life is kicking ass my good man.

Tonight hopefully not going out.. and hopefully sitting on my butt enjoying some FFXIV or just starring into a box of nothingness. I just need one of those nights :monster:. If I do go out.. god willing, I hope I don't have to deal with another bar throwing down into a fight or overly amplified music that I can't even commit to a conversation over or a bartender that is completely biased and a womanizer. :jtc:

Nooo idea :lew:. It's gonna be a chinese with some assassination classroom probably. Something that has been relaxing me lately is finding all the secrets in Yoshi's Woolly World too while listening to this VGM playlist on youtube (Supradarky anyone?), so that may be a thing :).

Back