Any plans for tonight?

I finished working out :D

Now before I go shower and get all comfy... I have to clean :gonk:

>_<

After cleaning, I'm going to go eat Subway with my family and watch Ride Along :monster:

I also need to apply for jobs :hmmm:

I'm sick of the one I have now :sad3:

Overall, pretty chill day off :ryan:

All-nighter in the library! :monster:

I have my first of my finals exams this Wednesday and I aim to treat myself to a crash course as the sun is rising on East Asian production networks while debunking the flying geese and product cycle theories, before I fully familiarise myself with the topic of eastern financial integration. Why am I pulling an all-nighter?; it is because I spent the rest of the day going through my three other modules.

This is what happens when a dissertation and a couple of other essay assignments consume your life for the last few months, giving you very little time to properly revise without having to worry about whether you're plagiarising in your dissertation, and whether your essay reads halfway cohesive and non-contradictory. I am absolutely going to hate myself for pulling another all-nighter, and arguably it's a little futile if I'm exhausted, but...ehh, the sunrise is quite pretty. And it's virtually impossible to find a space in the library anytime after 7am and before midnight.

I go into work in about an hour and a half so me and my fiance and her mother are watching the end of the movie Pompeii. We rented it from RedBox tonight and it's a movie I've wanted to see for so long. Pretty good so far. Then an overnight shift at work.

I'm going to finish my Resident Evil 4 Chicago Typewriter run, then attempt Professional... If Professional proves too much, I'm going to switch to Resident Evil Revelations instead. I'm planning on playing through the modern Resident Evil games in order of the in universe timeline, so RE4, RER, RE5, and RE6.

Hah my night is all over the place. It's technically morning as it's 2:40am here on a Sunday.

Tonight (Sunday Night) I intend to get an early sleep as I have work on Monday for the first time in two weeks.

It's sad but sometimes I look forward to work because it puts me in a proper routine in which I don't have the option to sleep in all day and feel like a sloth.

I get motivated for the weekend and try to make the most of them.

This last week at home has been relaxing but too slothy. I've been sleeping in until 2pm some days and then not getting much done and then it's night and I stay up late again etc.

So tonight I will have a yummy dinner, watch Masterchef and try to be in bed by 10pm.

Planning to start my new Youtube channel called 'Benrir'. Basically my gaming channel as I take to the top and a journey that should lead me to success and renown. So it should be funny ;)

Otherwise, I've got coursework, acting, rehearsals and club. So an eventful night that will have me watching videos of someone else playing games and gaining general interest and entertainment for no real reason. :dragon:

Picked up my little brother and played some Gym downtown with about 13 other people. Was a pretty good and tiring night and now back at mi casa relaxing and checking out the forums after a long break.

Work. :ryan: Off at 11 p.m, or probably 11:45 depending how messy the departments are. Manager asked me to come in today, and I said yes. I kinda wanted the day off because my back and legs are killing me. Keep having to rotate my feet to relieve a bit of pain. Then tomorrow it's a full shift at work. Blargh.

Working... after I get off of job number one. :lew:

So much paperwork to go through tonight.

Relaxing.

First time in a while, even though I have a killer headache, I'll be making a late night snack here later, and warm up some chicken wings! That plus a soda and probably will be watching some shows. Then bad, cause I don't think my head will appreciate this all in the morning.

I am going to Outback tonight for my birthday and then we are going to the lake for the weekend. Reaallly looking forward to that steak. lol

I am going to Outback tonight for my birthday

That is one of my wife's favorite restaurants. :busta:

I have a night off so I'll probably hang out with the puppy and catch-up on some studying or guitar practice while my wife is at work. Been browsing around the forums a lot today so heck, I might even be on here for a while too. :)

Well watched The Shield earlier, now listening to Taylor Swift, so nope no plans for tonight.

Most of my nights are pretty boring lately, expect when they're not. I party sometimes, but mostly just snuggle up in bed, and wait for sleep. But this weekend I have some stuff I'm probably gonna do, so I'll probably miss doing nothing then I guess. :lgooms:

Worked earlier today so now at home just relaxing, studying a bit for an upcoming military exam, and watching some Smallville re-runs. :)

Well when my boyfriend gets off work, we're going to go to the gym and have a late night errand run at Walmart so we can actually eat.

I hate grocery shopping, its such a pain. t's better than having to go during the day, I admit that. :gonk:

Come home, watch Netflix and relax :megusta2:

There were some tickets going for Lenny Kravitz at Wembley so I'm going to see him today. Standing so I'll be leaving soon. Maybe if there's time I'll try and catch the tail end of my staff Christmas party, apparently last year's was good.

Waiting for the better half to come home from a Christmas party then just snuggling I think.

Had an eventful day of Pokemon training, I'm beat.

After I get off work I'll be heading to the gym. Then I'll be waiting around until the season finale of InkMaster comes on, and then watching Tattoo Nightmares afterwards.
Pretty uneventful :/

My evening will consist of making a list and finding out prices for furniture and what have you because we will soon be able to mooooooooove out :awesome: Now I just have to budget everything & go from there.

Back