Any plans for tonight?

Amzi

Ex-Soldier
Gil
So! What are your plans for tonight?
Anything exiting?

Lulz! Well tonight is Halloween,but I don't tend to do anything.
I might go party at a forum I'm in! ^^
There was a huge party at college,but it's a crowed I'd like to stay away from tonight.

I went to a Halloween party / sleepover last night. It was well fun, even though it rained a lot and there wasn't as much booze as I expected -__-

Sadly, I have work until 10:30. =[
So bummed, I had major plans, hahaha.

So afterwards my friend decided she's going to cheer me up by picking me up and having a horror movie fest with me. =P

I gave away a lot of chocolate to children knocking at my door tonight.
I'm planning to watch The Grudge a bit later... Sure wish I had a scarier film -__-

Just gonna go around the neighborhood and go trick-or-treating with my daughter. She loves this particular event and it's great to see her have fun. Halloween here sucks though, because it typically ends around 8 p.m, whereas in Cali, we used to stay up until 1 - 2 a.m still trick-or-treating.

But yeah, other than that - not really much to do around here.

Nothing particularly Halloweeny anyway, I just went to see Quantum of Solace at the cinema but that was it. There was a Halloween disco at my school last night which I meant to go to but changed my mind at the last minute because I had nothing to wear. >_> And it wasn't until it was too late that I thought of an outfit I could have had, oh well.

Yeah I went to a Halloween party last night. I went as a lion so I was wearing a lion's head kinda thing. After being there for ten minutes I realised it was a bad idea, it was hot and sweaty and I couldn't drink anything.
So I took it off, and now I'm paying the price because my head feels terrible.

Lol what's up with lions and tigers this year? I asked the kids at my work what they would be for Halloween and their reply was a mighty roar of "LION!" It's very cute though.

Anyway, my brother's girlfriend played a little joke on me when we were coming back home from trick-or-treating. She took a candy from her daughter's basket and bit on it. All of a sudden she said, "Oh shit." She stopped in the middle of the street and she had this weird look on her face. And then I see her mouth start to get messy and she started to spit the candy out. Now, it was dark so I said, "What the -- is that chocolate or blood?" She touched her lip and sure enough, blood red. I freaked out and grabbed my daughter's basket from her. She went inside the house and started washing her mouth, and then she started laughing, and held a damn used blood capsule. -_- Surely got me there though.

I'm not really doing anything. I plan of going to see the movie of "Zack and Miri" in a little bit.

I went out around town in my scream costume with my mates, there wasnt much going on strangely so we drank a few bevvys played a bit of pool and went home, pretty poor halloween this year...

I plan on doing what I've been doing so far: sitting at home on the computer. Might watch a little TV and wallow in my own self pity, but it's nothing out of the ordinary!

Let's see, I got my free burrito at Chipotle for dressing up as a burrito. I ran into my Government teacher who was in the parking lot campaigning for Obama and we talked for a little bit. I was going to try to hang out with Lady Edea, but since she's banned from the computer and phone I couldn't get in contact with her. And since I can't drive and my brother's outta town and my mom is going with her friends, I'm pretty much home alone. So I'm pretty much staying at home using the computer. I'm really glad I didn't have to go with my school's pep band to an away-game tonight. But all in all, it's going to be a normal night for me.

Halloween isn't that big of a deal over here, all I did was watch some old episodes of the Twilight Zone. But since I would have watched them even if it wasn't Halloween I don't really see that as anything significant.

this is actually the first time in years tat I'm dressing up for halloween. Mainly cuz I'm working, and since I work at a comic shop, I thought that I would get a lot of people coming in with their costumes, but so far i have no such luck. Everyone so far has been boring and haven't gotten dressed up yet, cuz they sill need to find a costume.

I just went into Staly Bridge, was gunna go town but we decided the funds were too low for that. It wasnt all that busy tbh, although I got shitfaced......we ended up leaving at half 1 :wacky:

Lucky for me my mate was wankered aswel. I have a rather minging hangover and im scared to check the funds because I had to go to the cash machine fter running out of money so I think I have spent about 60 quid >_>

Was a fun night though, what I remember of it

All i can taste is lemonade >_>

I went to the pub dressed as a pirate, then we walked through the woods, lit a fire, stayed there a bit before heading off to my mates house to watch 300, before heading off home. Didn't get back home till about 5 in the morning.

Hershey Park, a nearby amusement park where I live, had some sort of event going on last night.

Admission costs were cut, so getting in was relatively cheap. Spent the night riding roller coasters with friends and watching people lose halloween masks on rides. Pretty kickass.

Nothing much happens on Halloween where I am at. We don't get any trick or treaters which is fine for me. I just do what I normally do like any other day, play a game or watch a movie which in this case was Red Cliff since there was nothing good on TV to watch anyways.

Hmm, we had our Halloween celebration yesterday =/

Anyway, I'm going to finish watching Titanic. I might play with my cat or play FF. It's night time in Ireland but I really don't feel like going to sleep.

On Halloween, I got to see my best friend, Grace. : D I hadn't seen her since the end of August. There were a lot of people at her house from my old school. We all reunited and shit. Even though they're all teenagers, they went trickortreating and gave me the candy they didn't want. When they all left, Grace and I just hung out; talked, sang songs, drew, etc. etc.

Back