Any plans for tonight?

I'm gonna get completely assholed. :gmonster:
I've already started drinking and I'm not there until 8 so I think I'm gonna complete that task. Probs go down town and maybe get a parmo whilst we're there :)

Family party here at the house for my last New Years party at home. Having a few friends come over for a while until midnight.

Buncha food, games, noise, etc...

Ugh, I have to work tonight. Lucky me. x_x She's made me work Thanksgiving, and I have to work tonight on New Years Eve AND tomorrow on New Years Day. At least I got Christmas off, but still...it seriously pisses me off. I'm sick of working on all the damn holidays. Oh well, I get holiday pay at least I suppose.

Going to a party...my goal no drinks, only pie. It will be fun i'm sure, i'll probably end up getting slapped by someone.

Not sure what we're doing tonight yet, but I was originally planning on cooking and preparing meals for my family and siblings-in-laws. A little get-together, if you can call it that. Games, drinks, and movies are all part of the plan.

First I gotta clean up the place though. >.> Been doing that for the past damn week already.

absolutely nothing.

Im hungover from last night and the thought of doing anything at all apart from relaxing in front of the tv, makes me feel sick.
So im gonna stay here watch some top gear and the simpsons put on a pizza and relax. I need to clean the house but...nah thatl wait til tommorrow.

I'm having a lazy weekend. So tonight I'm going to pretty much just sit on my computer and start converting my DVD's to avi format in order to make more pretty music videos. =D

Oh and then drink some JD and Coke while watching 'My Name Is Earl'.

However, the house is in serious need of a clean up and I really need to wash some work uniforms...nah.

Not much really, just going to a guitar lesson. It's been a few weeks since I've gone because of the Christmas/New Years holidays, so I'm looking forward to it.

But besides that I will probably just stay home tonight.

Apparently my evening consists of getting FUCKED out of volleyball because it decided to sleet like all fuck right as I was heading out. And because the most powerful vehicle we own is a Tyco Tonka Truck I guess I'm pretty much fucking screwed...

Out to the bar tonight. Gonna stop over at a local store and grab a few 6-packs to play Quarters, and then prob a 6-pack of Corona's before headin out and blowin' a few $Ching-a-lings$ at the bars.

Nothing, apart from 5 a side. I think.
I feel well fucked over and really, really cba doing anything whatsoever, I'm just laid here dying really. =/

My plans today are for my grandfather and uncle to come over and watch the Cardinals game then play some video games. Left 4 Dead and Dead Space as far as I know, pretty awesome day if you ask me.

I have a guitar lesson tonight and this week I have to pay for the next five lessons so I have to fork out $125 -__- Other than that, I don't have anything planned besides watching a lot of T.V as most of the good shows are on tonight.

Absolutely nothing.

There's a bunch of great basketball games on TV tonight; Syracuse vs. Pitt and LeBron vs. Kobe later at night, so I'll probably just chill at home watchin' those and then catch a movie on the 'net afterward no doubt.

A bit more content than that, next time, please.

Anyway, I'll not be on tomorrow night, so I'll post it now, instead. It's Burns' Night on Sunday and our school will be having the second Burns' Supper tomorrow night - speeches, Céilidh dancing, food; the lot.

I'm going to shower and scrub the stank of educational institution off, meditate to clear my mind of all reality, and wallow in blissfully mindless fanfiction until I drift off into an even more blissful sleep where I'll hopefully have some lovely, sexy dream about a completely fictional girl.

I'll be spending most of my nights this weekend catching up on work that I've let pile up until now - my music commentary and biology investigation, to name a few. That's my plan at least - I don't see it happening, to be honest. xD

We're all going to the cinema tonight to see Bride Wars, and then we're all going to Pizza Hut, since it's my friends 17th birthday. It'll be fun ^^ Especially since the last film we went and saw was a bit shit, and Pizza Hut is always excellent =D

I'm probably going to do some reading. Haven't done so for a while. So...some novel reading, Scripture reading, and I'm gonna update my journal (paper based) as well. Got to go on Animal Crossing for the Wii twice though, didn't go on it last night. May also do some drawing tonight.

Back